Idol Jihen

More idol politics for today.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/qjdpoz.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*52,743位/*52,086位 (***,*11 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/22 TVアニメ『アイドル事変』 第1巻 [Blu-ray]
>*34,322位/*33,408位 ○ (***,*13 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/22 TVアニメ『アイドル事変』 第1巻 [DVD]

Why do japs dislike this anime?

It's pretty bad.

it's fucking trash dud

I can't wait for more Wooby today.

Can't wait.

Too real for them.
Won't stop me from enjoying it.

15 minutes till subs

I blame the retard genki mc and muh aura.

Any minute now.
gyaru when

Speak while you can, soon we shall rule nippon and the world, infidels.

>engage conversation about food
>devolve in full blown arguments
Just like real life

I almost thought the show's name was Idol Jihad.

loli

Nobody is watching?

I'll watch it after >mouyes ends

smug

Same.

Cute idol detective, Sunlight party definitely knows their shit with themes.

Fun episode, this show deserves more attention.

That was pretty meh, didn't really like the blue girl

>and muh aura
The aura thing was amazing in the first episode a.pomf.cat/qjdpoz.webm

Holy fuck it's only been two episodes and so far this show has been great. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you actually hate fun?

>do you actually hate fun?
You can defend any anime by saying this.

Not Flag.

Those are not words one could use to defend Flag.

I watched it, thought it was great. Don't have much to discuss about it though. I kinda like the magical power that the performances seem to have.

I thought the first episode was fine, but nothing really happened during this one untill the last few minutes. They just resolved some generic boring characters conflict I didn't really give a fuck about.

I thought the bungee jumping tangent was going to be silly, but it was pretty funny ultimately, so I was okay with it.

I also like how they're tasked with solving these mundane bureaucratic problems while also being idols. And how the show takes that incredibly incongruous fact completely non-seriously. I hope there's an ep where they work on potholes.

So far this has been my favorite show this season. It's so much fun and I love Natsuki.

Test

>She survived that fucking jump

Idols are fucking hardcore.

This high level politics. Not sure I can keep up.

I'm also amused that they went out of their way to pick a politics theme and display no knowledge of or interest in politics.

I mean, something like this show is the only thing that can make me have interest in "politics".

That doesn't really explain the choice. I doubt you or anyone else without an interest is watching it because of the politics theme, nor is it going to motivate you to learn about or get involved in political issues.

I don't object to politics being taken lightly - even if I thought that was bad it's clearly too late for that. It's just a really odd choice.

>male characters
>actually hitting on the idols while they're trying to work

Picked up.

Assuming you're not already well-off, that'll change.

Our President is like 60 or something, I dunno. He still has another 20 years in him.

Someday I hope

Bakas defy death

It's pretty fun.

It's awful and the MC deserves to be beaten and raped in a back alley.

>say hello
>get slapped
>immediately leave

What the fuck was the point of them going down there?

That was a pretty rude welcome.

>expect silly parody of politicians who get elected on public image rather than policy
>they're actually supposed to be the good guys and everyone else is inexplicably evil

If you want to make a generic idol anime just make a generic idol anime. Don't try to stuff a setting in if you're not going to do anything with it.

Sadly she survived. Must have been a deep river with unusually soft water.

Why the fuck were they bungee jumping?

It's an idol thing, you wouldn't understand.

It's very tongue in cheek in a way fit for a literal children's cartoon, but I think it's making a statement against stagnant, corrupt bureaucracy and for participatory community management, i.e. stop waiting for politicians to save you, organize yourselves and get shit done.

And Natsuki was in fact elected for her public image rather than any policy anyway, her entire platform was GANBARIMASHU.

>her entire platform was GANBARIMASHU.
That's the weird part. The entire concept of idol dietwoman appears to be "hey, these girls are popular so I bet we could get them elected into office without knowing shit about politics," but they're portrayed as the good guys who are saving the nation.

I feel like it would have been more natural to have them flubbing everything up in comedic ways while some old guys sigh and clean up after them than having politicians sending lackeys to beat people up for refurbishing garbage because how dare you stop my evil plan to make the area look like shit.

It's not a politics show featuring idols. It's an idol show with a politics theme.

>have them flubbing everything up in comedic ways while some old guys sigh and clean up after them
That would've been amusing too, but they're still promoting and selling idols first and foremost so this kind of show will always try to portray them in the most positive light possible. It can't be helped.

>sadly she survived

>breast monster in the first episode
>suddenly gets lolified in the second
Neat.

The lolie is another girl.

Dat Haruka Terui.

tell me it's not anoither IdolMaster shit,
>"producer-san producer-san producer-san"

We live in the moe idol era, where almost all anime must somehow reference idols doing idol-dances while doing idol-activities.

Idols idols idols.

Idols.

> Perform a joint event between parties that was your idea
> Other party takes all the credit
Even the idols aren't immune from political maneuvering, it seems.

I'm sorry user, here's your P-san and Chihiro.

I thought that was pretty funny. And I liked that Natsuki was actually bothered by it even after being bribed with onigiri.

But the best idol show we've had recently was about statues.

This was pretty okay.

thanks, didn't want to even download an episode of this idoltrash.

>Not starting the thread with Drain the Swamp
You had one job OP.

She didn't look this small in the episode itself.

They're trying to bait lolicons to watch shit anime

That's the point user.

Apparently this Japan is so corrupt, you're better off electing inexperienced, uninformed Idols who only know how to sing and dance over that smelly, old, corrupt man.

In the long run though, it's probably better off to vote for the smelly old man as at least he knows how to run the government in between stuffing his offshore account.

Yet another flop who didn't even get close to the Big 3 it seems.

Lolicons already have their own dedicated Loli idol franchise (Re:stage and School Star Dream)

I was kinda hoping she'd have a bit more of a role though.

They're different characters.

I'll have to check those. Just for reference.

Well, it worked.

At this rate WUG would have sold better than Idol Jihen.

How does this make you feel?

Just goes to show, there is only ONE saviour and all others are false prophets.

Yamakan doesn't even have anything to do with WUG anymore.

> you're better off electing inexperienced, uninformed Idols
So far it seems the subordinate idols are mainly focusing on local issues while the older, more experienced ones that are in charge of the parties are looking at the big picture.

He'll come back like Christ on the Third Day.

Yamakan Vult.

Sales don't mean shit because I'll still have 12 episodes of this in the end, and there's no need to hope for a second season.

At least you have the mobage.

the more unpopular/hated anime, the better
that's how it was supposed to be

Since Idol Jihen is going to flop, will any new Franchise be able to break the grip of Bamco's Big 3?

Bang Dream, maybe? Though that has iM@S VAs in it anyway.

Sunlight has my vote.

I want a carbon tax, a planet worth living on and a future where my children can go to see trees rather than pictures of trees in a museum.

So does Idol Jihen.

4/9th of Smile X (the main group) are from Im@s. There is definitely more in the entire franchise.

I'll never get tired of that stupid mouth.

I want Shizuka to impregnate Natsuki so she takes time off fro the diet.

I want Natsuki to breastfeed their newborn child and when the decrepit old men try to make this a point they are shamed into submission.

To have a good idol show you need either likeable female characters or good music. This has none.
Natsuki is pure shit and she is ruining show on her own.
And songs so far are so bland even LL fans are probably laughing. Do they really expect those CDs to sell?

Those designs are great, sleepy bedhair oversized clothes loli and detective tomboy in particular.

This is one of the silliest shows I've seen in a while. It's really a waste of the concepts involved but fuck it.

>anti-job, Greenie, mandykes
Yuck.

They're not anti-job, they're just pissed about their town being used as a national dump site.

>This is one of the silliest shows I've seen in a while
There was a more bizarre idol anime last season. This barely even qualifies as silly.

>feud between Shizuka and Chinatsu
>Natsuki absolutely unrelated
>focused entirely on her anyway because ha ha I'm the main character I have to be the star of absolutely everything

Two episodes and I'm already sick of her.

Sounds anti-job to me putting up excessive greenie legislation on what businesses can or cannot do.

People like them are the reason jobs go offshore.

They don't have my vote, who's the pro-job party?

I like Natsuki as much as I like Honoka Kousaka.

So Convenors and Candidates?

What was it?

Serious question, what went wrong?

Why is this so unpopular? It's can't be the MC only syndrome because check out Love Live.

Are Japs so domesticated they don't want to drain the swamp?

Didn't have the balls enough to go one of either extremes. Now it's left in the uninteresting middleground.