There is an Sup Forums fag doing this somewhere

>there is an Sup Forums fag doing this somewhere

God Bless. During the election I found an irl message board in my community where conservatives were leaving messages in sharpie. I posted it on Sup Forums and asked for requests. As a result I printed out and superglued some pepe memes and Shillary memes to the board. They stayed up there for a few weeks before some white knight painted the whole board over. Was a good few weeks.

Alberto Barbosa when

A ton of Sup Forums memes end up on 9gag and elsewhere. Might not even be a Sup Forums poster.

He's a Sup Forums poster if he did the ones in Smellbourne too.

I'm not on Sup Forums much. Why is the kid from stanger things a meme now? Because he looks like some multi-ethnic world baby?

I doubt amerimutts are being posted on 9gag

either the best guy with a spray paint can, or obviously photoshopped. i fucking hate graffiti and the lines are too straight with no mistakes to be real

Because he's like a life and blood version of the 56% meme.

He's one of many amerimutts memed as the living 56% stereotype

Lushsux is a good lad

okay, explain the 56% meme to me
sorry im a fag

My boy

He is quite good, my friend.

>GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
>SPENT THREE RACK ON NU CHAIN
>MUH BIH LUV DO COCANE

Daily reminder Lushsux is /our guy/

>shitposting on Sup Forums but in real life

kind of a good idea desu

Just a pandering copy pasting pile of shit
in several months from now these traced shit scribbles will be the cringiest thing someone could look at.

butthurt euros have been spamming "le 56%" as a way to get back at America, its a reference to the total white population in the US but they are portraying every American as being only half black or something

Making fun of the race-mixed demographics of America. I believe 56% is the supposed number of whites in America.

Was the Joe Biden one, one of his pieces of work ?

It's good banter material but if you look at actual racial statistics the rate of race mixing is not that high its actual just that there is a fuckton of non-white or white-hispanic people which have come into the country. If they're not non-white though then they're usually more European then not.

There is one of Trump and Putin riding horses topless near where I live

t. butthurt nofunallowed lefty shill

He's obviously on, multiple boards. The top right one is /biz/ tier

oh dont get me wrong, its great banter but the amount of 56% posting is absolutely ridiculous to consider it organic in nature, seems like a shill push that landed a critical hit more than anything

to me it looks like a lefty-meme to try to demoralize groups suporting white identity, basicaly the old
>you are not white
shitpost, taking form of a decent meme

I think they are sweet

This is the humbling thread now

Is this sweet too? Imagine walking by a 10x10 foot graffiti everyday on your way to work. Memes age like shit, and they age fast