Heightism in Politics is Disgusting, No Short Presidents?

I'm not even thinking about running for politics right now since im only 18. However I am getting leg-lengthening surgery when I can because I can't even walk outside without feeling so embarrassed and insecure about my height. I spend my day on Sup Forums looking up the benefits of being tall and guess what. Turns out we haven't had a short President since Harry S Truman. WHAT THE HELL? We haven't had short President since nearly 80 years.

In politics if there are not enough blacks, you get BLM rioting, not enough Jews, you get ADL sueing, not enough Muslims you got the SPLC blogging about it. Not enough short guys? WELLL BEST OF LUCK AINT IT? I mean I'm mad not because of heightism but because there's no one standing up for us when other groups are being mistreated.

>getting leg-lengthening surgery
Wouldn't it just be easier to accept the things you cannot change? How tall are you?

>running for politics

5'11. And no I can't accept this. I accepted I'd never work on wallstreet which was hard because I always wanted to. However it's a little difference since I don't see wallstreet bankers everyday and I don't get mocked by them everyday. I am however constantly reminded of my shortness at the gym, in town square, at my college, and am mocked for it online when i go on /fit/

You know what I mean

>However I am getting leg-lengthening surgery when I can because I can't even walk outside without feeling so embarrassed and insecure about my height.

Have you explored everything that's involved, the cost, and the outcome?
>Is about $200k for 3 inches worth it?
>unexpected complications that required additional unplanned surgery to fix. This lead to additional costs of about $30,000 each to fix the complication. This risk is about 4%. It is therefore our recommendation to keep about $30,000 in reserve.

My parents are paying for it. And With 3 more inches I'll be 6'2.

>little difference

Fair enough. Obviously you know it's daily physical therapy, multiple lengthening sessions per day, and you're in a wheelchair or using walker/crutches for months, right?

Lack of height never seems to bother the Jews.

I didn't know about the last part but i can take that if i'll be taller. I'm 18 so i'll be 19 by the time everything is finished and actually be able to enjoy my 20s since i'll be tall

>5'11
wow man you just have a confidence problem
I'm 5'11 and I've never once felt "embarrassed about my height"
5'11 is pretty average in America
I don't even think about my height and I'm taller than plenty of other white guys

trump is literally taller than obama

Why would you want to be President?

I'd rather just be a guy close to him. Fuck all that attention.

I go to the gym, and there's guys way bigger and stronger than me. Sometimes i daydream about them saying something to me or bullying me. And i try to respond but everything i throw back just falls flat because it'd be like a midget insulting Ryan Gossling. It just doesn't work.

What about your body proportions? Your legs will become freakishly taller than the rest of your body.

Yeah but I feel with working out I'll get bigger and it won't look weird.

well you clearly have a lot of self confidence issues
I literally almost never think of my height
5'10 is average height for adult white males in America

and I would never even consider leg lengthening surgery that's insane

stand up for yourself haha

>getting leg lengthening surgery when you're 5'11
>constantly thinking about taller men being intimidating
starting to think this is some sort of bait

Just buy one of those things you put in your shoes for like 30$ and save yourself a surgery

Yeah but they are easy to tell you are wearing it

I think you're either 6'2 or you're trolling

How

Well not where im from. Maybe the Mexicans are bringing it down but im in an all white area.

You can also try growing a pair

Don't tell me what to do

One can get a two-phase process. Lengthen the femur first, heal, and then the tibia. It's done over 1-2 years depending on initial recovery and one's weight. For example if you gain weight in the first phase because you're in wheelchair then you have to get that off or be stuck in a wheelchair for even longer during second phase.
>End result: taller but fat. And serious scars on legs.

>Checks Flag
>Identity Issues /
>Insecure /
It seems like the stereotypes of Kek cucks are true.

I said white males
among Mexicans average height is 5'7

>Be glorious 6ā€™4.5ā€ Master Race

If I were rich Iā€™d give myself another inch or two. It would actually even me out, as I got a long upper body.

>I didn't know about the last part
Of course.
>Nothing like going into these things blind. Watch out for the pin-site infection (staph, sepsis) leading to gangrene and loss of a leg.

I'm 5'7 and have no problem with public electing taller people generally. Shorter people have to be better to be seen as better, while taller people might take it easier. Evolution of this over time will be, shorter people are the smarter ones while tall people learn less. Of course having no ego about your height will make this mean nothing anyways. But subtly over time, especially if people care any more than they do now, tall people will end up like the hot girl in class that thought looks were all that matters.

you are just making stuff up to excuse you being a manlet

Height probably has a slight correlation with intelligence. Both of those things increase expected socioeconomic status and income. All 3 of these things improve chances with women.

It's the exact opposite of what you're saying.

For once a leaf is right.

>google obama and trump's heights
>trump is taller
no wonder people didn't listen to obama saying trump would never win, obama is a political manlet compared to trump, that one inch might as well be an entire mile of influential difference