Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWvMUwG4
youtube.com/watch?v=5vLS1pewFeI
youtube.com/watch?v=8KLALZLEDgo&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not only in america
youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWvMUwG4

>worshiping farm animals

Judaism and christianity are diametrically opposed. I'm making a meme that will be a perfect refutation Judeo-christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vLS1pewFeI

It's a protestant thing.

in the released JFK papers it's pretty clear that the CIA had niggers in churches back in the late 60's and 70's. after that you saw the rise of modern evangelical BS which worships kike zionism.

Catholics aren’t all that much better.
It’s a subversion thing

As much as you feel your religion is validated by having almost all Christians be Israel-worshipers (given that it talks about how almost all of the so-called faithful will go to hell), have you considered the fact that almost all Christians are Israel-worshipers?

Because pic

huge if correct

really makes me think that in times when the pope was the mighiest man in europe, jews were hated by catholics

really makes me think that all founders of protestantism hated jews

really makes me think that in 2017 where christianity is on its last breath, suddenly all christians love jews

How is that unique to American Christianity you absolute retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=8KLALZLEDgo&app=desktop

It's the same here too, non-zionist Christianity doesn't exist in Finland. All resistance to zionism is leftist, and our jewish community has even stated that literally all antisemitism is left wing.

Our current minister of foreign affairs (pic related) is actually a very devout catholic. And has spoken publicly about how much he loves Israel.

Fug, forgot the pic.

he's getting it, senpai

that's why prots should be all killed

You're probably to uneducated to realize it's the golden calf from that one popular fairy tale written a long, long time ago.

Whenever I see your flag I think of dumb underaged nigger larpers, how about you fuck off and kill yourself before spouting your minus 56% double digit IQ garbage here.

>its another le old man without evidence episode

Kill the bull the age of taurus is over

Makes you think, huh?

Just Protestantism.

If I remember correctly, John Paul II loved jews and apologizing all the bad things ever done to them. And let's not even get started with the current pope.

Coming soon, to evangelical churches near you.

Kabbalah is just BS.

Kill them all