Is American cuisine the most delicious considering that it's the most modern and was invented knowing all that we know...

Is American cuisine the most delicious considering that it's the most modern and was invented knowing all that we know about culinary arts today?
I like a deli sandwich with strawberry jam

I also enjoy the finer cuisine.

Isn't that Nirvana's logo that they just slapped onto their restaurant shirt?

I'd fine dine that chick in the middle, if you know what i mean

I'm sure that many Americans have fine taste in food but the stereotypical "American cuisine" is awful. What confidence do you have in your meats and vegetables if you have to rely on deep fry to make them edible?

no, all you do is take other cultures food, fill it with fats, grease, preservatives and colourings, double the portion size and call it an "improvement"

You proved OP right

i mean what, dave grohl is just going to sue some small diner

FRENCH CUISINE IS BETTER BUT IT REQUIRES A TRAINED PALATE

snails?

>potatoes cooked in fat covering in extra milk and animal fat served with bread and more fat

>the most obese country on the planet

you shouldn't be proud, you should be disgusted.

Thread belongs in /ck fucko

I'm a starving college student don't do this to me

"Most Obese Country on the Planet"
The most obese is Palau, not the US retard.

>implying it doesn't taste good
fuckin queer. You'd lose another emu war if it meant eating some smoked southern brisket.

nah US is most, i said so and i'm never wrong.

>le chip and butty man

Yes, American regional is superior to all other foods.

AND FROG LEGS, QUADSATAN

gayest post ive read on /pol lately. its like saying sucking dick is easy you just have to practice.

Not gonna lie, OP, that entire plate looks really appetizing right now.

French cooking is boring as fuck - saying it requires a trained palate is like saying vegetables taste magical after you become a vegan. When there's nothing to taste, your tastebuds start to get desperate.

We have our fair share of good cuisine, particularly southern food (pic related, if you've never tried them do yourself a favor and get some). So we definitely don't deserve the unrefined reputation the Euro's throw on us.

That said we're not up in the top tier with the French and the Italians

OP can’t wait expect any serious response. He knows non-Americans, and stupid Americans alike, have no grasp on the diversity and speciality of regional cuisines. This is a garbage thread for garbage posts.

Once you start eating 'healthy', your body will reject the kind of shit in OP's pic. It just churns inside your guts and gives you heartburn. It definitely takes a tolerance to eat that way frequently

agree but britbongs eat fucking toast sandwiches. And they say my country is poor....

I'd take a bite out of that tasty morsel on the right if you know what I'm saying.

Chick on the right looks like she'd be DTF

Those veggies are ghetto high school cafeteria tier.

Are there any American delicacies that aren't either fried or covered in melted cheese flavoured plastic?

>I can literally see the fucking salt on the plate and fries.

Is this an american thing or am I wrong with going light on the salt?

i dont eat those, some of us have self control. also bread is disgusting.

I'll grant you that we do love to fry things and cover them in cheese.

But you should really give fried green tomatoes a try. They're best cut fairly thick lightly pan fried with a crunchy crust (I like to use a combination of flour, corn meal and panko bread crumbs) then baked a little on a strainer to let the oil drain off while they crisp up. The green tomato has a crisp texture with a taste that's tomato but with a little lemony tartness.

The French use a lot of salt on their pan frits as well.

Snails are fucking delicious you dumb negro

That's a monte cristo, and it's supposed to have raspberry preserves. Fucking moran.

>Develops diabetus
Sure, burger.

It's a fucking unripe tomato, that's deep fried. Sure, it's OK. I have eaten my share, but it's not some sort of amazing cuisine that's just better than everything else out there. And it is not a spectacular representation of American food. Take your tomatoes, and put them in your ass.

>is that when you order the triple portion?

That's because they are. So are the ice cream scoop mashed potatoes. I guess the only thing that's worth eating is the absurdly large chicken fried steak. And WHY IN THE FUCK AM I IN AN AMERICAN FOOD THREAD WHERE THERE HAVE BEEN ZERO BURGERS POSTED?!
Just some fried green horseshit, and some giant chicken fried whatever, with garbage sides.

This is a single portion for an American.

I wish Bobby Flay was here, he'd defaggot this faggot thread.

Salt is pretty good

This coming from what's soon to be the most muslim country in the world.

Love me some fried green tomatoes.

No british cuisine is best because french people come over here, cook for us and get paid 50x more than in france. Oh and we have toast sandwiches.