Czech republic YES !!!

CZECH REPUBLIC ANNOUNCES IT RECOGNIZES WEST JERUSALEM AS ISRAEL'S CAPITAL

In so doing, it took an unusual step of breaking with EU member states who hold Jerusalem should not recognized as Israel’s capital until a final status agreement is reached.

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Czech-Republic-announces-it-recognizes-West-Jerusalem-as-Israels-capital-517241

bump

(20 minutes without a reply, nobody cares dumbfuck there are 5 threads about it)

notice me senpai trump

about czechia ? yeah I dont think so

>Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
>no refugees

hmmm
by the way, in Warsaw we used to have a street named „New Jerusalem”, today it is called „Jerusalem Avenue”. It is one of the largest streets in our capital.

Germany will be mad the whole V4 will probably follow czechia

I dunno for Slovakia and Hungary, but Polish government might be practically called as „shabbos goys”

Slovakia is deep in germanistans anus and our corrupt pm will do exactly what eu says. And out foreign minister is literally one of soros lieutenants and nwo cuck.

Will definitely not follow czechs, will probably release a statement that it is islamophobic and trump is literally hitler.

YES!

What a wonderful people.
Every time i visit the czech republic i meet very nice and civil folks.
The girls are god tier too.

Welp, so you are basically Poland pre 2015. Good luck

when will you make all the jews go back to Israel ?

Well if kebab removers are good with it I don't see how this is bad.

What do you mean by back?
They are civilians of the country just like you are

SO PROGRESSIVE

they are not
take a look at this pic
editors-in-chief of the most anti-Polish ‘newspaper’ here

Are you stupid? East Jerusalem for Palestine and West for Israel, that from more than 50 years already. Are you a stupid amerimutt?

Y’all should really kiss and makeup

It’s kinda always been presumptuous that Jerusalem was the capital of Israel

>...considers Jerusalem to be future capital of both states, meaning the State of Israel and the future State of Palestine.
we literally said nothing

I'm thoroughly ashamed that diaspora jews plot against their countries like that.
Your anger is understandable, if some muslim citizens here were in charge of an anti israeli news paper here i'd be angry too

nice, based

Except we banned Islam and are the only country in EU without a Mosque