OHHH SHIT MINIMUM WAGE IS GOING TO $14 IN JANUARY MY COFFEE SHOP IS DOOOOMED. Lol jk I don't have any employees...

OHHH SHIT MINIMUM WAGE IS GOING TO $14 IN JANUARY MY COFFEE SHOP IS DOOOOMED. Lol jk I don't have any employees. Still raising prices though hahahahaha.

lucky you

Nice

How the fuck can a one man operation pretend to have to have had raised prices in order to pay invisible employees more?

But honestly I feel really bad for a lot of people. Most people don't make minimum wage and will just be charged more for shit. I really hate Ontario.

When everyone else is doing it so will I.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE SLAVES SHOULD HAVE TO SERVE ME AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM TO STAY ALIVE

My wife also works here and most customers don't really know much about us. People just take their coffee and baked goods and go.

holy fuck I make $14.75 before this dumb wage hike and now I'm going to be making .75 cents above minimum

it's retarded like 20% or less of people in Ontario are making minimum wage this is gonna fuck the rest of us

You don't seem to understand business very well, and you seem to understand success in business even less.

Like WHO the fuck makes minimum wage? Every job I've ever had paid me more than minimum my last job at Staples paid $16.50 I didn't even go looking for it, it was just what was available it's so retarded you don't like making $11 an hour then find another job that pays more holy shit

WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH, RACE TO THE BOTTOM, I SHOULDN'T BE PAID MORE, EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BE PAID LESS

If you can't negotiate a raise then you're not worth a raise.

how?
you can't lord your superior income over your butler?

I'm kinda joking you nigger. The pizza guy beside be didn't even know minimum wage was going up. He almost had a panic attack when I told him.

Minimum wage should be 9$ per hour with no NO, 0 deductions off your paycheck for the first 19.999$.... more money in your pocket ... do the math

But then how is the government supposed to take your money?

Checkmate.

The bottom line is, someone is gonna have to pay for the New Canadians. And that means the government needs more tax revenue.

To ethnically genocide an entire race within one generation comes with financial cost. It's your obligation to PAY.

lmao good for you, leaf.

Min wage jobs are for teenagers to earn a bit for their hobbies, not full grown adults to support a family

Inflation by more money in circulation. You get paid more, meaning you are willing to spend more. Businesses know this, so prices go up

how cozy is your shop?

>$14.75
kys
i literally got a job above 15 with no experience straight outta high school

It's nice but we are very small. We only have 4 seats at the bar and that's it. Like I said people come in and go. It's not like a Starbucks where you sit and chill.