Obama has a point you know

Obama has a point you know

are you fucking

Why would he care, wasn't he born here?

KANGZ
>Well my fellow americans,...yes we are
>obamaface.png

Stark nativism is what led to the defeat of Hitler. If no country was nationalistic they wouldn't care about being taken over. What a fucking stupid comparison/.

Damn, I hope he is right.

Awe, isnt that cute. Whats wrong obama? Cant turn your 1 million dollars into 1 billion like trump? Oh, poor baby.
ITS ALMOST AS IF ELOQUENT SPEAKING ABILITY DIDNT MATTER AS MUCH AS THE SHIT EATING HOMOSEXUALS IN SOCIETY LIKE YOU SAY IT DOES.
imagine that!

This is what I don't get about people who shit their pants over nationalism like it's the greatest evil. It's what keeps other countries in balance. The most horrifying thing would be unification under one world government, because eventually it would corrupt and it would have no equal to combat it.

Good. Because that's precisely what we need.

fuck this nigger. he needs to shut the fuck up already and move on from politics

>Obama can cause this much butthurt with a single tweet a year after his presidency
W-woah...

Come on, it doesn't even make fucking sense..

>"Obama has a point"
this isn't the place shill
also sage

So, the libtards are well known for projecting. They get called out on it. Then go into full
>NAH UHHH! YOU'RE PROJECTING
mode. How many levels is this even on?

>tweet
point me to this tweet, krautkike

Pretty much every western country up until the 60s were "white nationalist" or at least "ethnic nationalist". Nazis were merely the most extreme recent case. Most people fighting the nazis at the western front were either WN or somewhat close to it.
This idea that WN=Nazism is quite new actually.

So do your mother's titties

>Obama has a point you know

Only if you are an ignorant stooge that only has the faintest possible idea about how the NSDAP came to power.

no, the nigger doesn't have a point

Criminally underrated. Well, at least criminal.

;-)

we're gonna gaslight these people so fucking hard when an actual fascist shows up
every single comment, every comparison, is going to be met with the most canned yawns and chiding
"oh really? hitler again? are you sure? because I thought the LAST one was hitler. you're absolutely positive this time? mmhm okay"
nothing pisses off leftists more than having to deal with people who behave like they do

not any old orange fake dotard point either; a good honest true fact point

Was The Hill always a festering alt-left boil on America's butt? I checked it out yesterday for the first time in months and was shocked by just how fucking bad it was.

you mean be good goys go back to sleep or the boogie man will come.

The EU and the USA are barely holding together, there's no way we could ever have a serious 1 world government.

White people deserve a homeland, motherfucker

I am not a huge Drumpf supporter beyond the policies he has which are quality, but this CIAnigger seriously needs to shut up and fuck off he is turning into the Tony Blair of America.

on the top of his monkey head

Lol, my liberal coworkers think Trump supporters should be lined up and shot.

T. Secret Trump supporter at work :O

I'm sure lots of those people support some aspect of the things he's doing but would rather not admit it because its socially unacceptable.

>T. Secret Trump supporter at work :O
cowards like you are the reason why the left has so much public power

Now it's nativism? Lmao, yes natives shouldn't have lands, just like the justified genocide of the injuns eh Obongo?

no one gives a shit about this nigger and anyone that actually voted for this tranny-loving faggot should dangle from lampposts.

Obama was right when he said that. If you bothered to include the context, youd see it too.

:( sorry. There are like 20 of them and 1 of me and I'd get fired if they found out like James Damore.

>T. Secret Trump supporter at work :O
I have never understood this bullshit. I'm not saying that you should be an asshole and sperg out with your political shit at all hours of the day, but at least stand up and make a reasonable argument for your beliefs. This is what is wrong with this country.

>If you bothered to include the context
So include it, faggot

I'd get gang raped and then canned. They're pretty radical, like antifa tier.

There is no reason to expose yourself at work in this day and age, you have zero rights in some areas against being fired for disagreeable opinions.

If you go along with the crowd in private social settings you are a pusspuss though.

Finally, something Obama said that Sup Forums get behind. I was beginning to feel this place was getting racist.

aka let 8B non whites into the US, EU, and Australia

Does this legitimately happen? I can't even begin to fathom working around people like this.

Kek

Yeah he already made his point. No one was digging it though not even the brothers and sisters.

It's a daily struggle user :(, tfw no work allies.

>nativism
Obongo is just jealous of people born in the USA. Fuck him

Who is dumb enough to this shit?

Yes people are fired for having the wrong opinion all the time. Its the consequence of a service-based economy. Your only value is the degree to which you conform to corporate culture and meet mission goals.

>lots of pol browsers supports hitler
>obama thinks trump is hitler
>how is this not perfect

rightards

Fuck this nigger. He needs to keep out of our affairs. I hope Hitler's ghost throws him into the oven.

What kind of work you do?

>Trump is the next Hitler
Here's hoping

IT

Mighty kek

>A nigger who doesn't know how to run a country opens his mouth
Wow big news m8

who?

It would be great if this retarded fucking nigger would shut his fucking mouth. The man is a disrespectful pile of shit.

Yeah, but if he puts a hat on, no one will see it.

>Obama has a point you know

Yeah, the top of his head. Sage.

This. I have forgiven people who voted for him once, but those who did so a second time are too dumb to live.

>your a bad person user, you should stop being such a bad person
>btw vote democrate
Dems primed for 2018 wins....

does he have a point in a fighting sense or a point in "I see what he was trying to say" way?

I mean... "look at history, there are some similarities" is fine, but this point isn't scored at anyone's expense

spbp

>ayyo shorty where u got them bricks lil ho
>gibs me some of dat booty
>dem brix cocaine

golly gee, it's almost as if he's afraid of us fixing this broken nation. hmmm.

Luckily I live in a small town that had Trump signs all over during the election. No liberal chimpouts here.

You have no place to judge. Sometimes the best strategy is to work in the shadows when outnumbered. I would not trust your judgement in a battle.

Thanks desu

>nativism

Hitler wasn't even from Germany, Obongo. He was an immigrant.