archive.is/jZGBH)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=gLBqB1d81KA&bpctr=1512591992

BASED POLISH GOVERNMENT GETS THE YOUTUBE BAN HAMMER

MAGAWOOOOOOOOOO!!

>Remove SALT

Who will pay for the fire damages now?

PRESS 'S' TO SPIT ON L.A.

I'm happy with the new Trump figure. This is one out of two I purchased. This one was less than a dollar and from china and came with the hat. The second one is on the way and much higher quality and price, but had no hat. I'll post it when I get it

Minnesota Public Radio makes the call: Frankenstein has left the building.

JEWED.COM

Literally who

>fires
Maybe they should use SAND

S

All these fires are killing my companies 4th quarter losses but it’s worth it for America

S

>Near Oakland for work
>Near Oakland
>Oakland
F

I'm confused. Sup Forums sucks Jewish circumsised cock now?

F

Wouldn't that save them?

the cognitive dissonance here has been insane, people saying that Trump did this just so that there'd be more terrorist attacks to prove his narrative correct (as if there wasn't already enough)

daily reminder that the white house makes these threads and are literally shills

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Cucks for Israel General

What's the story on these. This one is bad ass.

Delet this

daily reminder that /sg/ are actual shitskins

Trump is /our guy/. Where did everything go so right? Trump wasn't supposed to happen. Praise be to God.

Hopefully the only salt they'll see is the salting of LA after it burns down

Israel is the greatest (only) ally we have to rely on in the Middle East. And their people have already suffered more than enough over the Millennia, from Babylon, to Egypt, to Rome, to the Nazi Holocaust (from which their population has yet to fully recover). There are tens of Muslim states in the world, and only ONE state that is a safe haven for the Jewish people. Let them have their homeland, after everything they've been through,they deserve it. The Jews have been relentlessly persecuted, and yet they survive and prosper in spite of it all. it really is inspiring. The modern nation-state of Israel is the best place in the middle east today by just about any metric, and it's a paragon of what a based ethnostate should be. for these reasons and more, we should support Israel, and support Trump's strengthening of the alliance.

The ultimate enemy is globalism, not Jews.

Israel is a based, populist, nationalist country. It is a bastion of western civilization in a desert of barbarism. By strengthening US-Israeli ties, Trump is doing the right thing.

no i dont wannt give them any water that might put out the fire
g for more gas

horse was accused of witchcraft

The leftist logic.....can't beat it....or understand it.

Oh shit we /president/ now

Lol by saying that, they admit Trump is correct.

Whats going on?

Literally the prologue of TPP.

>recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
>then demands that Saudi Arabia end its naval blockade of Yemen for humanitarian reasons

Trump has poor /sg/ on a rollercoaster today

>we're finally gonna get an apocalypse
guess i was worried about it getting even worse before then

who's actually gonna get raptured in /ptg/??

you got me, hearty keks for you

It's amazing how this one simple thing, has reveled that most of the shills here on Sup Forums are fucking disgusting sandniggers.

Is that Christopher Dorner?

Bait is long past stale

Hol up*

So you be sayin'

*smaks lips*

So hol up

U sayin

We IS Kangz?

The first Horsemen takes his ride.

Based civic nationalist President Donald J Trump is doing the right thing by standing by our ally Israel in these tough times

Actually Israel beats North Korea for Worst ally

>Whats going on?

/sg/ is pissed
muslims are pissed
lefty libshits are pissed
marxist jews are pissed
western europe is pissed

all is right in the world

>SAND WAR preludes
>Franken getting thrown under the bus
>LA becoming modern Sodom
buckle in

>Lol by saying that, they admit Trump is correct.
yeah exactly he runs circles around them so easily, fucking retards

>Small business confidence spurring hiring and spending spree
What the hell does this have to with Trump's policies? I know some small business owners and I've haven't heard any of them say that Trump has increased their confidence.

Keep hiding your flag, faggot.

I'm not a big Trump fan, but he did good today.

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=YQZX0ams8dc

>MPR confirms Franken to resign tomorrow
>Kek is burning rich liberal homes to scorched earth
>The ME is standing by to be burned down
>The House passed a good gun bill which will die in the Senate
>MILFs remain the flavor of the month

Test because post suck

>like 3 split threads and the first 4 pages are all shill threads too
They're still hitting hard I see

The ABSOLUTE STATE of Star Trek.

>raptured
>wanting to miss out on the apocalypse

baka

How do I upvote this?

I can already see it now. In tomorrow's New York Times, an op-ed by Krugman about how Israeli Palestine peace was right around the corner and Trump ruined it.

Stop test posting, you stupid nigger

>Armageddon
if that's what you're calling the end times where the Earth returns to perfection...

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

Do they sell parts to nintendo?

>western europe is pissed

why?

I did while busting up your wife and restoring confidence in the US economy

What does this mean?

Praise Kek
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
DEUS VULT

Not buying the "Trump is a Jew shill" line but I am concerned. What's the significance of the change?

>2020 primaries
>President Trump has given up on almost all of his nationalistic policies, but now enjoys the support of the Republican Party and a large amount of wealthy jewish donors
>Expects to win republican primaries without a challenge
>Only one unfunded candidate has decided to oppose him
>It's Jeb
>Trump has a initial lead of 99 points, however the media is hungry for another show like 2016, so Trump agrees to another televised debate, only to crush Jeb one more time
>The debate opens
>Trump: "Good to see you here Jeb, more energy than I expected from you to be honest."
>Jeb: "Yeah, I might be low energy, but at least I'm not a fucking cuck"
>The audience goes silent
>Trump: "Hey listen here..."
>Jeb: "You heard me, you're a pathetic cuck. What, are you gonna go cry to your kike masters? Where's the fucking wall Donald? Why are there still muslims in the country Donald? How come there are still ISIS members breathing Donald? I expected you to sell out the country, but I didn't expect you to do it this cheaply"
>Trump: "Listen, my daughter is Jewish and I won't have you..."
>Jeb: "A jew's whore you mean? She comes crying and you have us becoming ISIS' airforce? Did you lose your balls or something? Where I come from we call that treason."
>Trump: "I..."
>Jeb: "Listen, vote for me and I'll turn Saudi Arabia into a nuclear wasteland. I'll kick the beaners and sandniggers out so fast their heads will spin. White births will rise and Jewish media will be silenced. It's time to make the west great again."
>Everyone claps.
>President Jeb launces a new golden age

People don't understand what a savage and complex move is the Jerusalem recognition by Trump.
As you know, just few weeks ago we were hearing about how Saudi Arabia and Israel are ready to go to war in Lebanon, and we were hearing that they will be sure to pull US into it.
Now, here's what just happened.
Trump united ALL muslims of Middle East, even turks, in hatred for Israel and made them their #1 enemy instead of Iran. Meanwhile, he also called on Saudis to lift the Yemen blockade, which will further expand the Shia Crescent if it happens.
Essentially, he threw Bibi to the wolves. Turkey is the big point on all of this. If Turkey is backing Lebanon, America will not back Israel.
And like icing on the cake, he also pushed Palestine into seeking one-state solution which may or may not kill the jewish ethnostate forever.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Senate passes GOP Tax Reform Bill 51-49 (archive.is/SKHdT)
>U.S. Economy Reaches Its Potential Output for First Time in Decade (archive.is/NEWhM)
>Trump to Pull U.S. From U.N. Migration Compact (archive.is/y3ZV6)
>Trump's USDA Relaxes Obama-Era School Lunch Restrictions (archive.is/JH7Vz)
>Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban (archive.is/otLuw)
>Trump shrinks Utah monuments created by Obama, Clinton (archive.is/AtVa6)
>Trump names Jerusalem the capital of Israel, will move US embassy (archive.is/iJSZ9)
>Border wall prototypes have finished construction - will now enter the testing and evaluation period (archive.is/jZGBH)

Muslim countries

they are muzzcucks

>Jerusalem recognized as Israels capital
>Muslims chimp out and attack Israel
>US joins war
>by 2022 Constantinople is back in christian hands
Will Trump be the one to lead the next crusade?

Goddamn this motherfucker makes me want to shave.

/ptg/ has to get help, to be honest.
its unnatural that there has been no break in /ptg/ posts.
/sg/ gets help to, im bastardizing events, but roughly, it's known syria started its own online warfare type program after it saw what happened with the arab spring.

Having said that, Trump and his allies are patriots and i believe they are doing what is right for the country
MAGA

(salem witch trials, salem, oregon, 2017, colorized)
>horse was accused of putting spells on niggers

Don't oppress the Kekistani people you shill, we've been persecuted almost as much as the Jews have.

disgusting bugman

trimmed beards are best

They're going to be genocided if they keep that attitude.

I'll be out, you guys can have my guns n shit.

lol

Because they're teeming with muslims and the leaders of the UK and France certainly wouldn't want to hurt their feelings

Where my /Tiffheads/ at?

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Red pill me on this. I'm reading the Bible now but it's gonna take me a bit to get to even the New Testament

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE APAIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KIKES

>visit /tg/ to talk about games
>HURF DURF TRUMP IS THE BORG BECAUSE MUH ENVIRONMENT
>close tab and back to /ptg/

Nu-males and their newest incarnation soyboys have ruined beards for at least 7 more years unfortunately. It's like how they also ruined flannel and the simple act of wearing necessary glasses.

forever S T I F F

Apocalypse isn't the end of the world. Its an uncovering or a revelation.

Shut up faggot plebbitor

Beard=man, no need for any of that pesky testosterone, logical thinking, or not being a little bitch.

I don’t understand Sup Forums why do you hate every person of color? I happen to be a halfie and I would never turn any of you away from my door if you were in need, regardless of personal opinion or political or religious background, I have no problem with any person who is white, I believe you have the right to say and do what you wish because this was and still is in fact your land, but you make it real hard to let yourselves be heard by my close minded brothers and sisters when you’re constantly saying “nigger this” “hang all blacks that” listen I love you, and I believe in my soul your right to say what you feel, that’s why AMERICA is great, so I hold no ill willl towards you please keep this in mind. We real blacks see through BLM and the race baiting they seek out, we do not want a war with our white neighbors but some of our kind are ignorant please find a way to one day forgive them.

Oh lord

Yes, fucking finally.

Daily reminder to IGNORE AND FILTER globalist shills who spam up this board with anti-Trump rhetoric whenever the wind doesn't blow at their backs
Also
>1 post by this ID