Franken to resign tomorrow

Democrats have flipped this on Republicans tho, they now have the upper hand in the Moore debate.

THIS IS WHY THE DEMS ALWAYS LOSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE SCRUPLES SUCH DUMB GOYS UGH

Sacrificial lamb. A democrat will replace him, and continue to do the exact things Franken would have done as one of their puppets in Minnesota. Now they will continue to claim the moral high ground and press about Moore, even though the claims against Moore are unverified allegations, and some of the claims against Franken are actually verified with photographic evidence. They are doing this quickly as they are desperate to push the point and try to swing the Alabama election. If they could get a deep red state to elect a democrat and break the senate ties which have been happening it would be a massive win for them and they are willing to do anything. Chances are if Moore stays in the race he wins. If he drops out of the race, whichever Republican is there in his place wins. Their only hope is that the republicans stick with him, and they can get some stalking horse "republican" to run. Someone with military credentials who looks and sounds like a good ole' boy 'merican patriot. Someone like that will split the vote and the democrats will come out on top. That is their plan here.

Moore has the presumption of evidence, democrats don't. They're the ones who say "believe women".

*presumption of innocence

He'll got more pussy back at SNL anyway.

What excuse do Republicans have?

>Moore has the presumption of evidence, democrats don't.

Except Conyers also said he was innocdent and there is evidence showing Moore did what he did.

Yea, but Republicans don't give a rip about what Dems say ... at least the Republicans who vote. The tide has changed, user. It's going out now, and pulling the old guard out with it. Most of the old guard are Dems. Republicans are standing on the shore, waving good-bye to the corrupt old Dems.

Who gives a fuck what Dems think. Moore is going to win regardless

>Yea, but Republicans don't give a rip about what Dems say ... at least the Republicans who vote.

The only care about morality if it's a DEMOCART in the white house.

>Moore is going to win regardless

Have fun with the child didler theocrat. I'm sure 2018 will go well when you have to answer "Why is one of your senator Republicans a peod?"

The soyboy MN governor will appoint one of three women he's now considering. It's a smart move on his part because it placates the feminists who are, presumably, immune to charges of sexual harassment.

>Franken reseigning
>Moore going to win

LMAO

CANT

STOP

WINNING

>Muh moral high ground
No one gives a fuck what libs think, thanks for turning on each other once again lol

Ok and what did you win? Another Israel puppet? You know Moore LOVES Israel, along with little girls.

Sure there's evidence, but it's really old and almost irrelevant. The evidence against Moore is tainted by the politicization of his accusers. Polls show that the majority of likely voters in Alabama don't believe the accusations.

>No one gives a fuck what libs think, thanks for turning on each other once again lol

Wheren't you the SAME people ranting about gays a few years ago?

Republicans don't give a fuck about allegations drummed up by Hillary supporters

>Polls show that the majority of likely voters in Alabama don't believe the accusations.

What does that tell you about Alabama and what they think of women?

>Republicans don't give a fuck about allegations drummed up by Hillary supporters

>but Clinton's assures?

awww yeahh

the only thing that matters now is angering liberals

If they are going to use blatant media lies to attempt to win every election now, like they did in 2016, they deserve to be scattered to the wind.

Just admit it, you want a pedo in who is an R.

PfffffffffffffftttttttthahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHLAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

On a serious note...good move.
It’s not in our best long term interests if Roy Moore wins unless the pinkos are able to impeach as a result of a Moore loss.

They sacrificed Franken so they can go after moore with "muh moral high ground". My fucking side. This fucking Timeline.

Not true. Your polling data is skewed. Dems are in trouble, in part, because they have had all the powerful positions in the past decade, so it makes sense that more Dems will be "caught" in this feminist dragnet.

And, frankly, Republicans, particularly evangelicals, are more uptight about extramarital affairs, and thus unlikely -- or, less likely -- to be "caught."

>the only thing that matters now is angering liberals

BASED ISRAEL

HMMM MAGAPEPES

SUCKING THAT JEW COCK FAGGOT?

If people are willing to vote for him now, why will people be any more embarrassed about it next year?

It tells me they know exactly how believable the Jewsmedia is.

>Republicans, particularly evangelicals, are more uptight about extramarital affairs, and thus unlikely -- or, less likely -- to be "caught."

Adultery is punishable by death, Moore's wife is an adulter.

Why hasn't she been stoned yet because Moore is a TRUE CHRISTIAN?

>It tells me they know exactly how believable the Jewsmedia is.

>let be tell you why Brietbart is real media

with Clinton it's not a matter of guilt or innocence, if she is guilty of nothing else nobody can deny she stored government data on a private server, which would prevent that data from being obtainable by an FOIA search.

Even if that doesn't constitute criminal negligence according to the school of James Comey, it means she was intentionally deceiving the American people while holding public office, and she ought to be hanged for it.

if the majority of voters don't believe the accusations, it doesn't follow that they support rape. What they're saying is that they regard liberals/progressives as the enemies of their culture and society. They're voting against Dems, not so much for Moore.

>If people are willing to vote for him now, why will people be any more embarrassed about it next year?

Is the entire US Alabama? You think that bible pedo shit is going to play well outside bible fucking cousin fucking jesus land?

>with Clinton it's not a matter of guilt or innocence,

I'm talking about BILL Clinton cocksucker

True but the perception...

Huh? Stoning for adultery? That's soooo Old Testament.

I support the decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital, Israel is an erstwhile ally, Palestine is full of people who literally want to see America destroyed, I encourage the Jews to kill as many radicals as they possibly can. Not to mention we sell them bombs, bullets, and all kinds of hardware.

>They're voting against Dems, not so much for Moore.

At least you aren't admiting you are voting for a sexual deviant adulter.

How are there 100 votes on the recent senate tax bill when the Alabama election is yet to take place? Is Jeff sessions still voting?

I honestly will not be surprised if it's not an issue much of anywhere. People won't like it, but they won't dislike it enough to vote for Dems. It's amazing what political 'loyalty' makes people do.

>Huh? Stoning for adultery? That's soooo Old Testament.

That's what Moore believes, he's full of shit hypocrite. You guys rant about gays, but ignore everything else in the kike book.

Who gives a fuck? You sound like a fucking woman. Leave.

How so? They are cutting off their nose to spite their face. Republicans won't do shit, you don't get ahead by following enemy orders. At worst, they will just refuse to seat Moore and the Strange will stay awhile longer.
Way to go dems.

I think he has a stand in.

Bill Clinton lied under oath and he remained president, he has nothing to complain about.

If someone accuses him of rape, in court, I certainly would want him to get a fair trial same as anyone else.

GOP = Party of pedos

Is your party, you'll have to live with it.

Enjoy your dying party. I guess you'll still win the middle of redneck bible belt where fucking little girls is OK like Saudi Arabia, but not anywhere else.

Nobody wants your jesus bullshit.

Except there aren't pictures of Moore assaulting women nor did Moore admit to it

I hear what you're saying, user, but they just don't give a rip about perceptions anymore. The media trashed them -- they're angry and are lashing out aginst the "liberal media." Moore is a huge slap at feminists, liberals, progressives, Northerners, academics, media sorts, and Hollywood. He embodies REGRESSIVE ideas and values and for that reason he'll be the next Senator from Alabama.

Why wait until tomorrow? He should just fucking quit already.

(((Al Franken)))

and also because it's strikingly similar to the attacks used on Trump at nearly the exact time frame before the election. My guess is the DNC realized they can pay for an election because they're broke as shit niggers, and instead used a cheaper option of paying someone off to slander moore. It's a hell of a lot less money and probably more effective than hours of political commercials to influence voter decisions since it interacts with voters emotionally.

>liberals think this approach will work
LOL!

They understand that this is entirely a political smear campaign and are more awake to the propaganda then cucked states.
Going to enjoy having another Patriot in the senate with Moore getting elected on Tuesday.
America is Winning and the self-hating anti-america, anti-free speech lunatics on the left will continue to lose.

last time I checked, Roy Moore is an innocent man, and will be unless a court proves otherwise.

Yeah not like MeToo opened all this up, it's clearly part of the Dem plan.

>libs keep forcing out their own in politics and entertainment during sexual misconductgate
>haha now they HAVE to DUMP TRUMP

This means that the Governor will submit a dem to replace Franken till 2018 where a new election would be held to see who would hold the office for the next 2 years. Franken would have been in office till 2020.

Yep, I think that's definitely a part of this. So they're sacrificing Conyers and Franken in a desperate grab at one sad little chair. I hope Alabama elects Moore just for the epic butthurt.

Say isn't MPR the place that nuked that old-timey radio show that had been around for 30 years or so because of a single allegation of inappropriate touching?

If they don't seat Moore, there will be a Constitutional crisis of the order not seen since the civil war. BRING IT ON.

Republicans don't care and Alabama voters want to live through their Senator's actions. Maybe if it was Texas or some 'moral' state, but Alabama? They'd vote in Moore if he fucked someone on camera.

If they do not seat Roy Moore, does the governor select a replacement?

>Franken resigns
>pass healthcare the next day

we did it reddit!

man shills are so fucking obvious. no fucking dedication to their craft. Sad!

It shows that people in the south are a lot fucking smarter than the Jews in Commiefornia and other big-city hellholes were prepared for.

80% of Pedophiles are gay. And that decision to legalize gay marriage was the worst day in America. we didn't vote for it at all, the court chose it.

You're sick. If any party is dying and full of pedos, it's the Dem party. How's Epstein's island and his many, many Dem visitors? Hollywood (Dem) is full of pedos. Academia LOVES them their pedos.
Pedophilia is a huge Dem issue just waiting to break out into public consciousness.

>t. Jew

They did not admit it

Due process is only applicable if you are a Democrat.

>your dying party
Why do I suddenly feel like counting electoral college votes?

>Constitutional crisis of the order not seen since the civil war
What the fuck? There are plenty of times people have not been seated. Go back to Mexico paco.

It will just be a clusterfuck, it has happened before. It will have been awhile since a senator was never seated though, most of the time they eventually get the seat.

never based upon untested allegations

Does OP have a legitimate source for this? Breaking911 is the least reliable source I've ever seen and they have a proven track record of being wrong.

>Democrats have flipped this on Republicans tho, they now have the upper hand in the Moore debate.

How?? He's back to 8 points ahead again.

funniest thing that fuckstain ever did in his career

Nigger

I wouldn't say plenty of times. The majority of the time people are seated and if it is contested, they are seated after awhile. Most of the time if a senator was never seated it was because they died before being sworn in. A small handful have been denied.

I'll chew my dick off if he doesn't win at this point. Nearly every person of power has disavowed him, and yet his support is still manageable enough to swing a win. Sounds familiar.

>It shows that people in the south are a lot fucking smarter

HEY CLETUS WHY YOU BUGGERING THAT 8 YEAR OLD?

>The ends justify the means
Washington was right.

You’ve got the brain of a flea if you think that not believing rape allegations means you support rape

Quality salt

haven't heard that one before.
alabama will be the butt of all the insults you can lob while the senate retains a republican majority and pushes through supreme court judges and so on.
im laughin

This is the dumbest thing that I've ever heard of

Yeah and NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU GOT

YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET FROM TRUMP

>Dems: I have the High Ground
>Repubs: I AM THE SENATE

>when i lose i win
nah they just look like shit having lost 2 lawmakers in weeks

That's mostly due to the fact that a huge factor of general common sense is involved, which is to say, there is a lot more of in the south than in backasswards liberal hotbeds.

>Quality salt

Just stating Moore and Trump Israel First forgein policy.

kek'd

>BUT LET ME TALK ABOUT WHY GAYS AND ABORTION IS EVIL AND DENGERATE

>Now if you excuse me I got a date with this 15 year old.

Democrats are the listen and believe party. They are being hoisted by their own petard. Republicans can simply say allegations must be proved in a court of law. At the very least compelling evidence videos pics texts can be shown in public and examined by an independant source.

Yeah they were. They took it to court, won, and were reseated.