Why do Republicans Hate Anyone who Isn't JUST like them

What reason do they have? They hate minorities, they hate women, they hate atheists, they hate poor people. I get cultural ignorance but why do they hate these people. What about it? Is it lack of understanding leading to prejudice? I'm confused because from what I see they have no reason to hate these groups. Shouldn't they want to unite them since they claim to be patriots, and a patriotic thing to do is include all Americans.

lol i hate stupid people. It just so happens that those types of people are stupid so yea

>Why do Republicans hate Anyone who Isn't JUST like them
Oh you not talking about the Democrats?

what opee looks like when posting

I am a high-functioning person with down syndrome so this is actually messed up

Digits confirm, OP is autismo.
Go easy on him anons.

high-functioning you say

We dont need them. We can win elections without them.

As if demotards actually think.

many people can't write with down syndrome

WRONG. Trump would lose without minority voters.

Self preservation. Most races are like that. Why do white liberals want to genocide themselves?

implying you faggots are actually smart? lmfao, how many genders are there again?

>implying democrats don't

Slide thread

>only a downie can be retarded enough to vote democrat
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

They seem to like jews so theres that.

Reps don't hate anyone. They're the most welcoming of anyone. Dems and they're supporters will ostracize you for nothing thinking exactly like them.
>See: 2016 Presidential campaign

pic is actually true considering the amount of mental gymnastics it takes to vote Democrat

umm sweetie, isn't it the Democrats who openly attack people for having different opinions?

why do you faggot lefties project so hard

Alright downsie, the difference being that those are the small percentage of minorities that put individual rights above muh gibs. Meaning that they will vote R without needing the same level of cuckold pandering the left throws at them.

weak attempt at a larp, just go back to lurking like the degenerate you are

Try harder to shill, this isn't very convincing.