>Elion
>Ioq
>Jasley
>Naze

RIP

>Vidar
What happened to Vidar?

Why call him Vidar instead of Gaelio ?

>People will keep dying until Orga abandons his ambitions and finally kills McGills
RIP everyone

Because Gaelio is dead

Because Gaelio is dead user, he was killed by charcolate man in the last episode of s1.
Remember?

Can't they just make some wi-fi araya vagina system to let Mika move when he is out of Barbatos?

Because Vidar is the name of the Gundam, not the guy with the mask (who is Gali Gali).

Vidar is possibly Ein though.

Why McGillis? This entire thing started because of the internal strife in Teiwaz. So far, McGillis has actually kept his part of the partnership.

RIP

So the Turbines are getting slaughtered

Didn’t really expect for Kudelia to give Atra a “do it yourself” answer to the last episode request

muh kazoku

Kudelia is the sane one here. I really didn't expect anything else from her besides giving the most sane of answer to Atra. Although I'm sure doujins will have the exact opposite happen.

Atra's spaghetti-spilling autism was entertaining.

Why not? It's the response any normal person would give in her situation.

She realizes that Atra has ridiculously low self esteem for some reason.

Naze will die next week, right?

It seems that Mika's mojo has worn off on her.

Nope. Lafter will die when she choose Naze over Guts and take a fatal shot for him.

Imagine how autistic a Mika-Atra child would be.

>for some reason.
She did grow up in a whore house.

I hope not - I really liked his speech near the end of today's episode and he is fast becoming one of my favourite characters in the show.

Was Mika just fucking with her when he said babies look like delicious ham with limp wrists?

Yes, if it's not him it's one of his girls.

Mika doesn't know what a joke is. He was serious.

I think he wasn't paying attention and was referring to those wraps he was eating.

>OP1 had Yamagi/Shino fanservice
>Nothing came of it
>OP2 has 0 Yamagi/Shino

Mika can eat babies faster than Atra can pop them out.

I don't think she thought this through.

Kudelia should be more honest with Atra, she knows full well Atra understood only what she wanted of the conversation, yet she let her go on with her idea, I understand why Orga is reluctant to go against Mika, but I don’t see why Kudelia simply let the little midget run wild, it not like Atra can snap her neck

Naze and the crews yes.

Of course not. That was just Mika being Mika.

No he wasn't.

>babies are cute
>they look like ham

Mika is the best gundam

I could imagine that Amida dies with him...
Before shit goes down he sends Lafter and Azee (maybe Eco too) back to Mars

Pretty sure he was considering he mentioned wrists

Honestly, I have no idea. It could very well be Barbatos wanting to eat babies. Who the fuck knows when it comes to Mika.

Amida was 10/10 when she first met Naze

Even when they don't appear in the ep in any shape or form fujos still manage to whip out a 1k of シノヤマ tweets, heh.

But he's not Gundam, he's a Gundam's baby - hence the umbilical chord.

Only one man was ever truly Gundam.

She is still beautiful, but now she uses to much makeup

looking forward to DFC Julieta slaughtering a bunch of disgusting cow tits by turning them into canned tomato soup next week.

Also, it's an odd comparison but it's not unusual for people to compare two different things to highlight a trait.
Babies look plump and healthy and that's nice and (aside from any Barbatos/MA influences) Mika recognizes that without actually wanting to eat both.

The make-up is to ensure no one else would hit on her. Only Naze alone gets to see her without the cheap dollar whore make-up on.

They're practically married already.

>inferiority complex because of her scars

>The make-up is to ensure no one else would hit on her
Wut? That's not how make-up works.

Their babies would be god-tier.

Funny how they never show who's piloting Flauros in the opening. I expect Shino to die soon

Well it is her new MS debut, but it’s also the debut of the new Teiwaz MS, Amida is Fucked her MS is old and busted

> wears an outfit that specifically bares the scarred parts

2 or 3 weeks later.

Look at the amount of make-up she has on and what she wearing. The entire thing is to make her look cheap and unattractive, like she's just another piece of meat to Naze.

>All these deathflags.
But I don't want Naze and Turbines to die.

Out of context, you'd think people prefer feminine boys over girls in IBO world.

>Out of context

Dropped the show after those boring Arabrau episodes. Did the series become any better?

It got better when they fought the Metal Gear Ray on mars

MUH DIK MUH DIK MUH DIK

You'd have to be the most homosexual man in the universe to say no to this.

Yeah the Arbrau episodes were boring but it only got better after that.

this

>Smug mafiosi having a love relationship with his female bodyguard; IN SPACE
The show should have been about this instead

Oh, she's hotter than that Rock Pie bitch from G-Reco.

Glad that Chad and Ride both took part in the action

dark skin+green eyes

Why is this thing so based now? They were lame in the first season

The Arbrau epiosde were actually very goodby themselves, but they were completly disjointed from the rest of the plot.

Not that this season has a greatly tied plot to begi, with it's mostly about McGillis plotting against whoever and Tekkadan getting caught in the fire each time.

look at how firm that handshake is, how powerful is the maintained eye contact.

The cuts in the OP were all done by Masami Obari.

Of course they would be cooler.

Looks like a small Shamblo

Would've been cool if Akihiros hands were dirty...
like a little homage to Mika and Kudelia in S1

It's powered by NTR.
And chad got cucked hard.

Love it, plus that upper lip darker than the lower one.

As good as the OP looks, it's still not as quality as AGE's third OP. That animation was God-tier.

a good color scheme can make a world of difference.
It also helps that it doesn't look like pepe anymore.

So, let me get this straight. Iok's master plan was to take a WMD from a Gayhorn warehouse using his own name. And then plant it on the Turbines and claim it was theirs all along.

Am I understanding this right?

We even get navel service.

So if he sees Mr. T going down on Ms. Merribit he goes full Psycoframe?
>Rodi starts to glow and becomes even fatter

For me they look like if a Zaku had a baby with a Capule

Thanks doc.

It's pretty much this.

Rember that Iok is extraordinary stupid to the point that even the characters in the show point it out on a regular basis.

Thanks doc.

cant wait for r34 and doujins

>Probably the most slutty and horny girl of the show
>Constantly talks about sex
>handshake

I guess more than one implied sex scene wold have been too much for the Japanese soccer moms

I don't think anyone except McGillis would be suspicious if a high ranking gjallarhorn member takes down a mafia branch...
On the other hand, Iok is stupid as fuck...

More like Ride was taken apart in the action.

it's that her only other love had been Naze, who is a womanizer that sticks it into a double digits number of women she is living with
but with Akihiro it's different since he's a semi-autistic orphans who keeps on getting his brothers killed and has no experience with love

it's kinda cute, she probably has little experience in trying to fuck a guy who isn't a manwhore.

>>Probably the most slutty and horny girl of the show
>>Constantly talks about sex
that's not Atra, user

Lafter will survive to deliver the new MS to Tekkedan

Considering nobody in ghallahjorn really gives a fuck if a bunch of borderline pirates get framed and considering the framing woud only surface if someone in ghallahjorn were to investigate Iok's stuff, it's not that bad of a plan.

Even McGills has no real reason to accuse him of anything, since he attacked Teiwaz, not Tekkadan, and Teiwaz getting weaker just means Tekkadan has to rely on its McGills partnership more.

>Constantly talks about sex
When?

I know, right?

I own one of the man rodis, actually. I'd prefer to own a high grade landman rodi instead...

>nigger
>perfect

The best part about her spilling spaghetti is that if she just asked Mika straight up he would probably say yes.

you must be gay

>brown
>female:muscle
>milf
>somewhat popular anime
>basically no fan art

vidar, fumitan, amida and kudelia are the only good things to come out of ibo

At least she dies next week.

Does Mika even know what Sex is?
I bet you can lure Mika into having sex by just saying you want to do something fun with him.