Besides Rush and Hannity, what are some good conservative radio shows?

National and local....

Other urls found in this thread:

audioboom.com/channel/johnbatchelor
wrko.com/shows/howie-carr-show
halturnerradioshow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rush
>hannity
>good

You must be a 52 yr old going through their third divorce even to listen to that repetitive shit about muh left wants to take away my freedom

I like Mark Steyn.

Savage is good when he’s not suicidal.

So what are you listening to?

I enjoy Wilkow's rants.

If you have access to XM, there's always Wilkow on Patriot. Also Mark Levin is pretty decent despite being a dirty jew. I for one also enjoy Mark Simone though. They should take an hour of Len (((Berman)))'s show and give it to him. Berman's show sucks ever since Todd left.

Hannity is repetitive when he doesn't have any guests, but Rush is constantly good and funny on top of that. He's like Sup Forums, always right.

Mark Levin is probably the best there is on the radio. I wouldn't mind learning about some others tho

yeah but he only fills in for Rush occasionally

>Rush...he's like Sup Forums, always right

He was 100% wrong about Trump, shilling like fuck for the RINO's, until the election results came through, then to his credit he jumped aboard.

kys kike. Rush is one of the best we have.

audioboom.com/channel/johnbatchelor

wrko.com/shows/howie-carr-show

Cantwell > all these zionist faggots

John B Wells, he was run off traditional radio for speaking too much truths. Now a podcast

He wasn't some never trumper though. Once it was clear he was getting the nomination, he climbed aboard and got to work.

from coast2coast?

Steyn has his own youtube channel now and it is excellent, but he only adds a video every 3 or 4 weeks though.

He is good. He used to be on a show here in nyc called called batchelor & alexander. It was on from 10 till midnight and they would always start off by playing kate smith's god bless america. My mother would listen to them.

i like ken mathews
my local and apparently he's filled in for rush a few times

he'll never get that iphone 10 from snerdley tho :(

did not know that!

Howie car is fucking boomer trash. His show sucks so much ass

He did weekends on C2C, His podcast is much more politically based.

Mark is rubbish.
He's a huge Cuckservative.
He will lead you astray.

Lars Larson is okay.

Hal Turner halturnerradioshow.com/

But he's a strong proponent of the constitution.

you actually like Wilkow and Levin.. you must be 60 years old my dude. You have to be so cuckservative to be allowed on sirius xm

That's the only good thing about him.
He supported Cruz, but after the primary he gave Trump so much shit.
He's one of those conservatives that need to be drained from the swamp.

Gavin McGuinness is great.

The Ben Shapiro show.

Opie and Anthony
Oh wait... nvm

Glenn beck is a top radio host. You should really listen to him. In addition to Glenn beck, Krauthammer is a fantastic commentator and really knows how to break it down. Megyn Kelly was great but she does less news nowadays.

Are there any that do three-hour shows on both Saturday and Sunday? I work weekends, and it sucks to have to listen to Friday news for several days.

god i miss them

there aren't enough weekend conservative talk shows.

Chris Cantwell. Every other name here is a jew or shabbos goy. Pure scum. Turner was an informant.

Cantwell is not only better at his job than all these queers combined, but he's fought in the streets and gone to jail for white people. Why would you waste a minute on the rest? This guy is truly conservative in the only ways that ever mattered.

>Besides Rush
I can't listen to Limbaugh and Savage anymore, it's all self-promotion and low-quality blather.

true capitalist radio

The Wilkow majority is pretty good, but sucks you can only get him on xm

Andrew Wilkow XM Patriot Channel. Best of all. Nick Dipaolo is good for comedy, he also openly calls liberals hopeless fucking retards during phone arguments.

CHRIS PLANTE SHOW

I used to listen to Howie Carr out of Boston some years ago. Not sure what he's doing these days.

He used to rag on the mayor of Boston, "Mumbles" Memino.

Michael Savage

He's the only conservative in the media who doesn't kiss trump ass and praise republicans 24/7.

Boston’s Howie Carr

Nick is great.

Savage is my favorite. He's one of the few guys that actually has interesting things to say.

He is good. Rush isn't on in NYC anymore so I have to listen to a station online from washington and I catch him before Rush. He's good.

Chris Plant is GOAT

Seriously

I've brought him up a few times on this board, but I've never gotten any feedback. His show is good, but I hate how he will hang up on people do the whole "Thank you for the call." thing. Overall, I think he's pretty on point for the most part.

WRONG

Laura Ingraham

>muh joos!

Radical Agenda is unironically entertaining af

Give up on over the air radio . Listen to The No Agenda podcast . is live on the internet Thurs 12 to 3pm and Sunday 12 to 3 PM EST. Its on I tunes pocast. No ads no one to censor them .Many other ones also.

Not sure where you're from user, but NY is kind of like that in general. It's more of a cultural thing up here to speak quickly and be in a hurry, I understand it but also don't like how some of his reactions go. He does it to people who are slow and on his side as well. Typically if a real lefty calls him he will drag it out like a poor SJW getting their teeth pulled on Tucker Carlson.

His politics and analysis are 1000% though, excellent for learning and catching up.

The Great One, Mark Levin, is by far the best (and smartest)

OP has no original thoughts of his own and must fill his mind with useless jew radio. Don't be like OP.