Do you believe that Poland is the Christ of Europe?

Do you believe that Poland is the Christ of Europe?
>have the largest Jewish minority in the world for almost 600 years
>disappear from map for 123 years
>in the meantime 2 failed uprisings (1831, 1863)
>gain independency after WW1 (1918)
>stop Bolshevik invasion (1920)
>suffer from WW2
>suffer because of the communism (1945-1989)
>show Western Europe the path how to resist Jewish tricks

> The concept, which identified Poles collectively with the messianic suffering of the Crucifixion, saw Poland as destined - just like Christ - to return to glory. The idea had roots going back to the days of the Ottoman expansion and the wars against the Muslim Turks. It was reawakened and promoted during Adam Mickiewicz’s exile in Paris in the mid-19th century

>Later, the 20th-century Polish dictator General Józef Piłsudski adhered to the view of Poland as a western shield, and saw Poland as having a "civilizing mission" in the east and Romantics in Poland believed they were the "chosen people" with a destiny to civilize the eastern Slavs.[21] Piłsudski was an adherent of this conviction, which led him to launch his war against the Soviet Union in 1920.[21]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_westward_offensive_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc
youtube.com/watch?v=7nneoxmTXSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye89BIAx-SE
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poland is a shithole

>Do you believe that Poland is the Christ of Europe?
Yes

That sounds like predictive programming a la Frank Herbert's "Dune", for when the Khazars plan to move back

Yes

I think you should watch some Testoviron and take yourself less seriously mate. The reality is that if we were in position of France, Germany or UK in terms of economical situation for as long as they were we would be as degenerate and as exposed to hordes of unwashed rapists as they are. Whether Poland learns from history and manages to stop immigration even if they were to raise to power after Western collapse remains to be seen.

Of course.
>view of Poland as a western shield, and saw Poland as having a "civilizing mission" in the east and Romantics in Poland believed they were the "chosen people" with a destiny to civilize the eastern Slavs.
Yes indeed.
>Piłsudski was an adherent of this conviction, which led him to launch his war against the Soviet Union in 1920.[21]
Because of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_westward_offensive_of_1918–19
Which THEN lead to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

Flag. faggot.

If we assume that partitions were crucifiction
And that regaining independence was resurrection
Then ascesion of Christ to God should be getting into space

We cannot into space
Your argument is invalid

Gdyby Polska była Jezusem to by ludzie chodzili do kościoła i nie byłoby lewicy ani kontrkultury w tym kraju. Jak ktoś nie jest katolikiem w tym kraju to jest darmozjadem i chujem

STOP FALLING FOR JEWISH TRICKS

Yes sir.
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc

TLDR: Poland is cucked by the Jews, Russia and Germany for centuries, gets so butthurt that they believe themselves to be Christ reborn.

Keep dreaming Kowalski. By the way my toilet needs cleaning.

Nagły huk w uszach grał i już atak trwał, To fregaty uzbrojone rzędem w setkę dział. Czarny dym spowił nas, przyszedł FLAGI czas, Krzyk i lament mych kamratów, przerywany shitpostem katów.

F L A G
L
A
G

youtube.com/watch?v=7nneoxmTXSQ

>By the way my toilet needs cleaning
Your sister had an abortion after a group of pakis raped her and the fetus blocked the pipe?

i have said it before and i;ll say it again,
thank god for poland and the polish people

na zdrowie

Ouch

Poland isn't the Christ of Europe. But in Poland Christ is King

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye89BIAx-SE

Honestly I hate propolish "westerners" more than the ones that hate Poland

How cucked do you have to be to praise it after being invaded with bydło diaspora?

It's just when you compare our bydło diaspora to arab bydło diaspora.. You get it eh?

>poland is a shithole
Lower crime rate and homicide rate than UK,France and Germany.

>combined

Poland has lower crime and homicide (0.74) rate than Germany(0.85),UK(0.95) and France(1.5)

London-has 800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-has 700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html

Poland the best!

No (You)'s? :(

As a szlachta Pole I would be thrilled to see Poland return to its rightful place as the premier state of Eastern Europe.

But what I profoundly afraid of is Poland falling for jewish tricks again and becoming some aggressive international power fighting israels wars like the USA does.

The whole "rah rah Deus vult kill the Muslims" mantra is a psyops. Yes illegal immigration must be stopped given the terrorist threat. But it is the same western countries being overrun with migrants that are also deeply involved in destroying muslim countries on behalf of Israel.

I think if one good thing came from the Warsaw pact era, it was the cooperation and investment between Eastern Europe and the Middle East, and I believe that the latter cares more about tradition and religion than the corporatist, godless west does.

You're mostly right, but Poland is kind of controlled by the Jew still...
> it was the cooperation and investment between Eastern Europe and the Middle East, and I believe that the latter cares more about tradition and religion than the corporatist,
Just no, you cannot cooperate with the Quran, just as you cannot cooperate with the Talmud. Both cultures (books) will backstab you sooner or later.

We love you too Magyar borat

>

Because holland =/= the netherlands.
We are the nethers :^)

We szlachta just love liberty too much. Liberty can't prosper if you're surrounded by Germany and Russia. :(
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty - literally the best political system ever. destroyed by envious barbaric germans and russians

>literally the best political system ever.
Not really, it was flawed and led to corruption.