Would Sup Forums marry muslim woman?

Asima Sefic (BIH)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but I might reconsider if she is not of arabic/negroid blood, and is not a practicing mudslime

No. Islam has no place in White countries.
Non-Whites have no place in White countries.

Fuck off with your attempts to normalize and promote White Genocide.

what about girl on photo, she is muslim.

>she is muslim.
lolno. Fuck off you anti-White troll.

I don't believe you. She looks more like a potato nigger.

maybe, but i would prefer the glorious ginger in your pic

look at her instagram @asimasefic she is from BIH

Although I hate manipulative people and being manipulative myself.
Only if I could manipulate her away from her religion and make the kids atheist.

Physical traitwise physically fit, light skin and good looking
And smart for too.

So in reality not gonna happen

well she is muslim girl from BIH (Bosnia).

>she is from BIH
That doesn't mean shit, anti-White shill.

>well she is muslim girl
Prove it. Just saying she's from a country where there are Muslims doesn't mean she's a Muslim.

Not to mention the fact that the Muslims would never allow a woman to do photos like that or not be raped to death due to her beauty.

As long as her bloodline is purely European - you can work your way with that girl by explaining to her that islam is racially egalitarian shit practiced by subhuman negroid-semetic mongrels

islam in the Balkans is not how you imagine islam to be with ayyyrabs

>islam in the Balkans is not how you imagine islam to be with ayyyrabs
Islam is an anti-White and non-White religion that does not belong in White countries.

>Just saying she's from a country where there are Muslims doesn't mean she's a Muslim.

>Asima

I don't care, if I'm into her she'll not be an extremist, whatever she feels comfortable praying to is none of my business.

Bosnians are muslim serbs just like pomaks are muslim bulgarians so genetically speaking not much of a problem.

Questions now. I she practicing? Is she keeping in close touch with family? Will she accept the cross? Have they cut her clit/labia?

Its never a one variable world.

>>Asima
That doesn't mean shit.

Either give concrete proof that she's a race traitor or fuck off.

They are Muslim Croats though.

Why are you doing this, you're embarrassing our country

Agreed. Same shit with Christianity. Difference being that islam in the Balkans helped to preserve racial purity. If you are not ready to kill your son for dating a gypsy-convert-to-christian shit or 1/4 greek girl - you are not White

>Jesus and Co - racial Jews
>Geographic and ethno-racial origins - Middle East
>christshitanity is egalitarian
>denies the Natural Order
>meakness, tolerance and submission are “virtues”
>preaches inclusiveness and egalitarianism
>the old testament is a collection of retarded jewish fables
>the new testament is a story of a jew with attitude

She's from Bosnia, she's barely a muslim

this. Islam is a mental virus not a genetic disorder.

it's like saying prove a guy named Jesus is christian. you can't be named Asima and not be muslim. I don't know who this thot is but if her name is Asima then she's muslim no two minds about it

>proof that she's a race
jesus fucking christ how dumb are you
listen here

i went on a date with a blue haired blue eyed muslim girl, if you saw her you'd say she was swedish or german or whatever

she was perfect except that she was muslim
fact is that bosnian muslims are slavs, genetically speaking, very few have ottoman/turk admixture
they are white , they look white, they are slavs
except they are practicing a religion that was left here by the ottoman conquers

>Same shit with Christianity.
Bullshit. Christianity is a pro-White religion. That's why the anti-White kikes and judeo communists hate it, its values and its practitioners so much.

Fuck off you D&C shill.

I will marry a white woman (preferably Celtic), her religion wouldn't really matter because I'll just make her follow mine anyway

>it's like saying prove a guy named Jesus is christian.
There are plenty of non-Christian mexicans named Jesus.

>you can't be named Asima and not be muslim.
Then prove it with something more than just her name.

>I don't know who this thot is but if her name is Asima then she's muslim no two minds about it
Your speculation is not proof.

I it ain't right if it's not white

>>proof that she's a race
I said prove she's a Muslim and therefore a race traitor.

>i went on a date with a blue haired blue eyed muslim girl, if you saw her you'd say she was swedish or german or whatever
So you're a race traitor too.

You'd even go out on a date with a Jew.

>she was perfect except that she was muslim
Then she wasn't perfect.

>they are white , they look white, they are slavs
They can't be White, they're part of an anti-White, non-White religion.

Would you date White people who practice the Jewish faith?

muh race traitor kys mutt

>Then prove it with something more than just her name.
it's all the proof you need. if you name your daughter Marija she's Catholic, if you name her Mara she's Orthodox and if you name here Merima she's Muslim. that's how it works here.

end yourself

Your country has been cucked ever since the end of WW2.

>it's all the proof you need.
You only say that because you have no other proof.

>end yourself
Fuck off bitch.

>Christianity is a pro-White religion.
Death to all abrahamic religions in Europe and colonies

Bullshit, who cares if you can't even tell. The individual range of IQ between people and personality is much more determinant than if someone has 6% Arab dna

She is clearly white
& whiter than you

>she's a Muslim and therefore a race traitor
>race has anything to do with religion

listen brainlet
you don't magically become a nigger if you start practicing another religion
im talking about race you dumb mutt

there's a higher chance op's girl has purer genes(european white) than you 56%er have
it's not her fault her ancestors were forced to change religion to survive

if you don't understand something i just posted tell me which part is unclear

>Would Sup Forums marry muslim woman?

Never.

>she will want the kids to be Muslim
>no pork BBQ
>no alcohol
>she might have her clit cut off
>will be wearing a doo-rag outside
>she'll want to give my money to zakat
>too much praying

You can end your life right now, landless subhuman

>who cares if you can't even tell
One day all negroid and australoborignal genetics will be exterminated, so it’s not nice to doom your progeny on certain death

Your bloodline isn't purely European, who cares if you can't tell. Individual iQ difference and personality is much more determinant than if someone has 6% arab Dna

I've deflowered a couple but I'm not locking down my genetic legacy with no crazy moose limbs thanks.

>prove she's a Muslim
ASIMA ŠEFIĆ/SEFIĆ
ASIMA
ASIMA
ASIMA

find me one christian person in bosnia with that name and ill literally do an hero on cam and stream it

she might not be practicing her religion
or being full allahuagbar but she clearly comes from a muslim family

fuck no. im an apostate, her family would murder me

luckily Anzus family are secular

>Your bloodline isn't purely European
It is and I will apply a good honour killing to any of my relatives and kids who would dare to even date someone who’s 1/64 jewish or 1/16 italian

i knew a montenegrin-bosnian-muslim who dated an albanian-orthodox, she was cute, only bosnian woman i've ever seen

Theoretically I'd marry a white muslim as an absolute last resort, but white muslims don't exist, so the answer is no.

Dont spread bullshit I have family that were born into this goat fucking religion most Muslims in Bosnia all have last names ending with -ic therefore Serbian heritage.

Instead of attacking my argument you attack me, without even knowing me or what I look like, because you have no argument. Also the woman on the picture has brown hair (same color as mine lol) and black hairs on her arms, indicating she isn't 100% Euro-baltic either. Besides, what you are saying is bullshit. Even Nazi germany, if you had 1/16 JEWISH ancestry, the counted you as Aryan. Modern Genetics is very arbitrary and it
was created by cucks and propagated by Bill Clinton (first person for human genome project) and kikes to destroy the European ethnic/cultural identity. Which is much more important than if someone has 3% Asiatic or 5% Tartar. Which obviously are marginal percentages at which it is impossible to tell even unless you do genetic tests.

Is this bait?-ic is the common ending for all the Serbo-Croatian speaking areas,you literally disprove nothing i have said.

What are your 23andme results?....post here and let us be the judge I'm actually curios.

yeah, lucky for the gook that pumps her web pussy full of his shrimp paste flavored jizz

Well I could never have guessed you were going to make that argument! how creative, but I have to take you at your word. besides what you are saying is bullshit. Even Nazi germany, if you had 1/16 JEWISH ancestry, the counted you as Aryan. Modern Genetics is very arbitrary and it
was created by cucks and propagated by Bill Clinton (first person for human genome project) and kikes to destroy the European ethnic/cultural identity. Which is much more important than if someone has 3% Asiatic or 5% Tartar. Which obviously are marginal percentages at which it is impossible to tell even unless you do genetic tests.

Maybe give her a pity-rape before selling her to the blacks.

This, keeping the European races pure is what is most important.
Religion is a triviality compared to that.
Europeans will always be pagan in spirit.

Nope.

no

If they're white non-mixed virgins who recently converted then yes.

>Is this bait?
Partially.

Are you that guy that is trying so hard to prove that we are some Iranian tribe or something?
One question for you if you are. Are you by any chance Dinaric?

No, even if she was a 100/10.

So much this. Racially pure Europeans who exploited islam to remain bloodline continuity didn’t ever ACTUALLY believe in it since islam is non-racial subhuman semitic shit JUST LIKE christianity
Absolutely mongrelized post

>Dinaric

Most Serbs aren't.

I'd marry that woman in the picture and breed her until we both die. She's gorgeous. To answer your question: Fuck no, only if she had a hysterectomy and i could cum in her with no fear of breeding. I would do the horrible things I would need to satisfy whatever sexual urges that happen at the time and love and respect the woman I marry.

For once I agree with Russian larper all mongrels get the fucking stake.

Muslims in Bosnia, or any balkan country, are a far cry from your middle eastern variety. They're like Christmas catholics.

I know but there is this one "“"""""Serb""""" that gets butthurt at lighter skinned Serbs and calls them Croats and not real Serbs because they aren't dinaric lel. Even though there are dinaric Croats as well.

Sure. But only if she's down for a second wife/three way.

I would feel insulted and feel so concerned about it, If I doubted I had mongrel blood in me/looked like a Mongrel, like you probably do. But you're roasts are actually entertaining. But you can't deal with my argument so you act like a nigger and proceed to try to insult the person rather than the argument. Even if you are 100% Euro-Baltic it doesn't serve you for much because you still have an IQ to low to deal with my argument

Only if she's into taking redpills.

nice fucking shill thread kike faggot

Any religion outside of European Paganism is alien to White people and White cultures.

Next time your try to talk about race don’t use meme non-factual anti-genealogical shit as an example.

Also,
>having chinkoid shit on Europe-related map
Desecration
All native elements in the Balkans can put their differences aside for once to purge grekomulatto, bulgarohapa, shitalian, caucasus and gypsy shit away where it belongs
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

And I just live in America, I'm actually basque, which is the most pure-european place in all of europe, you can look it up. So I was arguing more from you than for me. Nothing wrong with being American, they beat yo ass in the cold war, but your insult is really bad and assumptious.

what part of it is wrong? Most Serbs aren't dinaric.

Your argument is support for mongrelization, so it’s not even an argument, but rather a cancerous rethoric we must avoid at all costs. How there can be any unity when you give a jackshit about racial purity? Racial solidarity is barely existent in USA. 99% European individual is worse than a nigger. racial hygiene is quite like homeopathy, the smaller the dose of impure blood the more devastating the consequences, since the mongrels dirty genes are concealed somewhat by their mixed phenotype, they also sully the culture through being more psychologically brown, in fact it's highly risky to even talk to them, which is why we're campaigning to emotionally remove Americans and Southern Europeans of all kinds from this board through bullying

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Dinaric isn’t really a race, but more of romanticism. Again, don’t use chinkoid polluted shit to express things about Europe

Yes.
If she converts to Christianity.

I know plenty of Catholics named Fatima

> Have they cut her clit/labia?

LMFAO you can't be serious, you people read way too much propaganda that shit is not practiced by the majority of Muslims.

Also chances are she's just a normal person you on the other hand...

Russia IQ 96/97 (95/94)
Basque Country (100/98)
Lol

Russia - 30% inbred gook/subhuman kebab

Still the NATIONAL AVERAGE is on par with the rest of Europe

Ethnic Russian IQ is better than those of ashes, Germans and Northern Italians

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys

>7:00 onward

>she will want the kids to be Muslim
Depends I'm a secular Muslim with a secular Christian girl and we pretty much both agree they just have to believe in God and find what they believe. You can't make someone believe in a religion.

>no pork BBQ

So what? Pork is terrible for you health wise anyway.

>no alcohol

Good

>she might have her clit cut off

No, that's in African countries and more bullshit propaganda like 'Taqqiya' that the majority of Muslims don't even know.

>will be wearing a doo-rag outside
Again depends on the Muslim even in Arab countries many Arab women don't wear a hijab and considering the actual rules of Islam it is not even mandatory.

>she'll want to give my money to zakat

You mean donation? And....?

>too much praying

God forbid she prays at least she'll wake up on time unlike your 1 PM is my morning nigger.

Congrats you both are subhuman retards that supposed to be gassed so your inferior intellectual genetics don’t spread much further

I'd never fancy a woman who is accepting to be less than human. A woman like that would be a useless partner.

> Inferior intellectual genetics

We own two homes outright in our 20s, cars, etc. both work high paying jobs, live a life no debt. I dropped 1600 the other day just to upgrade my PC cuz I wanted to. Computer and Electrical engineer who actually contributes to society, what the fuck are you doing? So tired of this bullshit, if you're going to debate at least pretend not to be autistic.

shes bosnian, not middle eastern. Massive fucking difference. Ethiopians are also christians, doesn't make them white.

I wouldn't marry a girl from BiH of any nationality.

IKIBEY 2.0 STRIKES AGAIN

>Bosnia
>Shitty Flag to replace Beautiful Christian flag
>Actual Mujahdeen
>Hates Serbia
>Won't let Srpska go back to Serbia
>President is son of First president, who was anti-western and pro-Arab
>still supported by the US.