This is Alicia Melchiott, the beautiful and righteous scout of squad 7...

This is Alicia Melchiott, the beautiful and righteous scout of squad 7. She dreams of one day being a baker so everyone can try her delicious bread! Say something nice about her user's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/502ek_pPttE
youtube.com/watch?v=ye--nsKa36w&list=PLaTxFi804INYkIId7i0lngJn_4U0Rpj7u&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She scores some sick no scope headshots. And goes back to home with a smile and no PTSD after mowing down hundreds of non!-krauts.

Keep pulling that trigger Alicia-chan!

Your anime was shit Alicia.

So what are they going to do now that Selvaria is by far the most popular girl and has become the face of the series?

Will they somehow asspull her back into the game? Or will they keep her dead for a consistent stories, knowing that fans hate it and they will forever hinder their sales?

Best girl

she's OP as shit
remove scouts

Why is this game so fucking hard?

Seriously, the difficulty curve just shoots up at some point and Selvaria missions are a pain in the ass.

I'd love to eat her buns.

Don't they have a neo-Selvaria in the reboot? Old game is dead, weeby world version is the new hotness.

they will do what everyone does, just reincarnate her and make her decedent look and act exactly like her for the EZ MONAY

You user's have great taste in girls!

>he can't even destroy a tank

I just love her voice.

The only mission that's truly bullshit is the one with the fucking incinerator tanks. Just about everything else you can savescum your way to victory with ease.

The dick is not going to suck itself

SCOUT RUSH
FUCK YEAH

You can finish almost every mission in 1 round with That one that respawns adds?

What the fuck are you doing? My biggest problem with the game is that it WAY too fucking easy.

Just use scouts to kill everything from a distance after giving them the accuracy order first.

Use the rocket dudes to kill the occasional tank and the engineers to restock them if you have to. Don't use anything else.

It was way to simple and most of the units you have are not even useful. Welkin or whatever his name was is completely useless once he gets into his shitty tank.

I wish they would just bring her back, don't care too much about the rest. Just say it's alt-history where the Empire won.

If it makes the game to easy then try something else, the game inst forcing you to scout rush or take the easy route. I went through the game with little trouble years ago and during my second play through I tried different stuff to give myself a challenge.

This is Alicia Melchiott, the biggest slut of Squad 7.

She looks like a rhinoceros beetle.

>pretty good amount of Selvaria doujins
>most of them are her getting the shit raped out of her by the fat fuck voiced by Bender in the English version

Just because she knows how to make a man happy doesn't make her a slut! She's beautiful and kind-hearted, all she wants is for you to be happy, no bullying allowed.

Just look at this adorable face, can you really be mean to her and still call yourself a man?

>playing the english dub
>when the game is offering you subs without even having to mod them

What kind of absolute moron are you?

kek

She have good friends like Marina.

I like Marina.

Good taste.
cake sniper is also cute

I didn't realize it was an option until like halfway through the game, not all of them do that you know. Fucking Drakengard even makes you pay for it, and you pretty much have to if you want the proper Zero and not the garbage English one.

I prefer Catherine, personally.
>cute cake
>great sniper
>great attitude
>sexy Irish accent in the dub
>weakness that isn't too crippling but makes her extra cute and protectable
I want to come to her rescue when she runs out of ammo and carry her back to safety in both arms.
Good, so you know what's up.

I want to breed Alicia Melchiott.

Is there a patch that fixes the scout rush?

I preferred Jane Turner, and Wendy Cheslock. Then again I love those kinds of women more.

It's crazy just how many good-great girls there were in Valkyria Chronicles

I should continue this game at some point. I stopped at the D-Day mission because the whole game got too difficult for my tastes. Maybe I'm just an idiot.

Nadine is my waifu
>loyal
>responsible
>/lit/
>engineer
Literally everything one can ask for

Isn't she secretly a nuke or something? And I don't mind in terms of broken game mechanics

Yes, she is. As was Selvaria.

I always just used 'proper' tictacs regardless, I never even realized scout rushes were a thing.

I'm still stuck on the first supertank with all the generators you have to climb up and hit.

You don't have to climb up to hit them. And the only hard thing in this mission is positioning your troops so that Selvaria won't wreck them after arriving

How the fuck do you not realize that scout rushing is a thing when the game literally forces you to do it during the first few missions because you only have scouts?

Didn't the thought of "Hmm now I have all those units but actually they are just performing shittier than Alicia did during the first few missions" cross your mind?

See the biggest problem about scout rushing is not that it is some overpowered strategy, but it is literally the first and only strategy that the game teaches you.

It isn't difficult to have all your troops positioned so they have either a wall or the Eidelweiss between them and her. She's autistic enough that if she can't see anything, then she'll just stand next to the Batomys and waste her turns scratching Welkin's paint.

I use machingunners to wipe everything.

EVERYTHING

Multiverse bitches.
A new story where you play as maxmillian protecting the empire from the federation.

I'm stuck where Alicia is a dang cripple, wandering through a field with Welkin looking for ~herbal medicines~ while getting shot at with the random artillery shell and misc foot soldiers. Even giant selvaria tank was easier than this

machinegunners work like shit against people in cover, until they get flamethrowers

No, I meant that I did EVERYTHING byt the IRL books. I had her Solid Snake the shit taking them all out one-by-one through those missions and used proper street-clearing tictacs in the urban missions, using the tank as direct infantry support and making sure not to stray too far outside it's line of sight.

Scoutrushing literally never occurred to me.

It gave us The 101 Faces of Alicia Melchiott

Valkyria 3 gameplay is far better in that scout rush is difficult but the story is worse.

Best taste
I'm proud of you user

Who did you project yourself onto, Sup Forums, assuming it wasn't Welkin? For me it was pic related.

What? It's literally the easiest mission. Just kill everyone.

>just kill everyone
>they literally only aim at alicia
>she loses all abilities due to being a fucking cripple
>dies basically instantly

Welkin runs like twice faster than her. Kill everyone with him while Alice follows in the distance.

But they need to be together to apply the shitty herb medicine

What medicine? I don't remember

So you're a crazy mountain man who loves mercilessly slaughtering imp scum then? I think we'll get along just fine.

I didn't self-insert as anyone, but I loved Nina.

That said, I think Sega could make a profitable VC sequel that matches the first if they included a customizable self-insert character. As well as the ability to marry squadmates.

Same. I had an absolute blast playing through the story and using a huge variety of units. Failed a few missions, had people die, took over 40 hours but my god was it fun.

I also think I was underleveled, I think all my troops were level 11 at the end.

Then I looked online and saw scout rushing, tried that out and it obliterated everything but it wasn't fun at all.

Not to mention Ty the fucking Immortal is stationed there. If it's your first playthrough you're gonna wanna tiptoe gently around that sumbitch.

Clear with Welkin first then have her follow, the only threatening part is the camp with the leader guy.

I think he doesn't like grenades

YOU'RE IN A WAR FOR PETE'S SAKE

BUT ON SOME PROPER BATTLEFIELD CLOTHES

>Will they somehow asspull her back into the game?
I have bad news for you but new VC is not VC

>that love triangle subplot in the anime

Who thought that was a good idea? She was constantly wet over Faldio in the anime while in the game she only had eyes for Welkin.

The anime was a mistake. I don't know how you fuck up something so simple.

To be fair who wouldn't want a sexy piece of man meat like that over a geeky autist who hides in his tank every battle jerking off to squirrels or whatever? All Faldio wanted to do was win the war, Alicia's the slut that got drenched by his sheer masculinity.

I had no clue scout rushing was a thing. I always ran two snipers (Catherine/Mairna) and relied heavily on shock troopers. My entire unit save for Welkin/Largo(?) was female. Zero non-story deaths.

Faldio did nothing wrong.

I really liked Faldio, considering he's the most grown up of the main Cast and studies the same subject as me (in a few months).

She did put on proper clothes...after joining the militia.

>Sega will never make a true Valkyria Chronicles game on a home console again

It's not Faldio I have a problem with in the anime, it's Alicia. In the games their relationship is normal. But in the anime she's constantly lusting for his dick.

Though Faldio wanting to fuck her in the first place is out of character for him too.

*teleports a bullet inside your head*
Pshh nothing personal imp.

Best girl.

For me, Aisha was the best girl.

>Time to think about how fucked up I am.

My boy Faldio did everything right. But life betrayed him.

This guy fucking gets it, this game is great if you play it how you want following tactics and planning shit out. No shit the game would be boring if you just mindlessly run through every mission.

He chose to die for no reason like a little bitch. Other than that, no wrong.

>no sequel with milf alicia and her daughter are playable
>instead we get some spin off that looks like shit and nobody wants

Why did Sega fuck this franchise up so badly? It all started when they decided to release the sequel on the PSP.

DEATH TO REPUBLICAN SCUM!

Haha, time for Brad.

youtu.be/502ek_pPttE

>tfw Elysse is like the best lancer out there, and he kicked her out

>Alicia liking Faldio
And that is why I never bothered with the anime.

That's not even the worst part. The worst thing they did in the anime is killing of fucking Vyse.

ENEMIES OF THE EMPIRE SHALL BE CRUSHED
youtube.com/watch?v=ye--nsKa36w&list=PLaTxFi804INYkIId7i0lngJn_4U0Rpj7u&index=5

One of my favorite games of all time, I was going to watch the anime at some point but from reading this thread it seems the anime takes a shit all over everything, including the character art. I usually dont like 3d anime designs but Alicia is far more beautiful in the game than the anime version.

>talking about a series that does anything to jump on whatever bandwagon for more sales
>"hmm will they bring x back, the thing otakus liked the most?"
Do you even need an answer?

I will never understand how this giraffe was so popular when Japs ONCE AGAIN failed to realize that collars go over the neck. You can't give someone a neck above their four inch collar.

Awful picture from Google but I haven't played the game in a long time to properly grab a screenshot.

THEY KEEP COMING
WE KEEP KILLING

I hope that everyone also includes people that killed you friends and comrades in arms.

Jane is my personal favorite. I remember beating the Cordelia rescue mission with her alone.

That face makes me laugh every time

"Pull up your trousers we visiting the enemy"

CoHII sucked because battle scale sucked ass. I want CoH1 back, I need my rushes. DoW1 was better with the 'closer to codex' mod too, in that unit cap went WAY up.

"I heard young men speak of secret base in Antartica...Idiots!Its a whaling station, i worked zhere before the war broke out, the only thing secret about it was how extremely miserable it was, which you didn't find out until you got there!"

When was the last time we had a VC thread?

You're probably the first person who complains about neck in particular on a character designed by Raita.

I want to bully her.

How do you even fuck up that badly? It's like overcooking a bowl of cereal, yet somehow they managed to go above and beyond bullshit and make some of the most amazingly braindead decisions possible for this adaptation. It also proves the faggots never played Skies of Arcadia.
But at least we know the game is true canon and none of that stupid shit actually happened so it's not like it really affects anything.

That's actually pretty reasonable for one of Raita's girls.

The game wasn't really that great either.