youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/akemi crack/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/troid/filter/text/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
anonscans.wordpress.com/
qz.com/863740/the-massive-success-of-anime-films-like-your-name-is-putting-japans-live-actors-out-of-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What am I looking at?

best mod

Dubs wasted on this fag. Pick me instead.

That's what my mom says

Fuck off with this trash, yuricuck.

Fuck off ACK

which anime is this pussy pursuer from?

Heh, heh....looking for THESE, kid..!?

Nice thread!

ACK, I'm going to tell stories of your autism so future generations can understand how legendary your asshurt was.

You should wage this autistic war over on instead of here I bet you'd make more progress.

You have failed.

Who is this ACK? did I miss something?

It's time.

oh wow the meme is true lol

Thanks Op, now I'm feel like a biggus dickus.

shhhh

My best friend went over my house and he was saying that he watched Haruhi so I asked him who was his favorite character, so then he said Yuki. So I said, "You know I have the same hairstyle as her." He said, "Hahaha, you do, that's fucked up. You look like a total girl. Why don't you just cut it off and get a real man's hair cut?" We both laughed and then I said, "You know with a little work, I could actually look like Yuki for you." Then everything went silent and he gave me a look that could kill. But I just kept going. "Yeah, I could dye my hair, cosplay, and even..." Then I took the glasses from his face and wore them. "I could pretend to be Yuki for you, if you wanted me to."

Then I suddenly realized what I just said to him and stopped talking. It was the most awkward moment ever in my life. My friend just stared with no expression on his face. Then after a few seconds, I made a weak laugh and said, "Yeah. That was pretty gay," then took the glasses off my face, gave them back to him, and we watched TV without talking. Minutes later, he said he had to go and it wasn't even late. I said, "Oh okay," with another weak laugh. He said that he had to go somewhere tomorrow but I knew the real reason. Now my friend thinks I'm gay for him. What do?

Pic related. It's me dressed as Yuki.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

ACK falls in love with Troid.

Unable to confess, ACK is gifted by a deus ex machina with Troid's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls Troid, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on ACK as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Troid, he only looks at ACK with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the moderator he called is not the same Troid he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Troid's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with ACK's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CRACK.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/akemi crack/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/troid/filter/text/

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Whoever fucks with that lunatic in the Madoka threads is okay with me even if he is a microdick.

Who? The ACK or the mod?

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit

Meme magic is amazing.

anonscans.wordpress.com/

What is the point of this thread?

I thought i was browsing Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

Post KyouHomu

ACK

I wonder how many times he's ban evaded.

All failures

Daily reminder that Keit-Ai is so good it's putting live-action actors out of work.

qz.com/863740/the-massive-success-of-anime-films-like-your-name-is-putting-japans-live-actors-out-of-work/

Just the mod himself attention whoring.

I think you mean these.

Micropenises are not moe, sorry.

FIST ME, DADDY

Holy shit. Did he get is balls ripped off in an accident.

Who is the one who goes on autistic rants about crack shipping? ACK?

rollan

Is this fag Digibro?

thats you.
right...

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 13 weeks, 12 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$288 million).
>Considered for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million)
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>On the verge of surpassing Spirited Away's worldwide gross, making it the highest grossing anime of all time
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

This thread is proof of how shit has become.

Yes

The only reason to post here

did you think you were in an anime or something? dude if he was your friend you should be able to tell if he's gay or not

Check these out

check my 9.

A boy falls in love with a girl. He is mysteriously gifted with her phone number. He calls her and finds out that she likes him as well. But the next day, she doesn't remember the confession. The girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who likes his own alternate self. Hijinks ensue as the two tell each other their darkest secrets to conquer the hearts of their other selves.

See: webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

checked

Mediocre. Try again

Can I get some (You)s?