This is your head for the afternoon

This is your head for the afternoon.

This isn't the onahole I ordered, but I'll take it.

Heh, heh..."head"!

What is the bottom of the neck like?

salty milk and wormholes

There is no neck.

I want to take her for a walk with one hand holding her head and the other holding her hand.

>short hair

Perfect girlfriend.

I don't see this relationship heading to any meaningful developement.

It would be a pain in the neck if she somehow got disillusioned with me.

On the other side, she's not the type of girl to lose her head over trivial things, she has a good head over her shoulders, so I will go ahead and try her out.

Imagine getting a blowjob from a Dullahan.

Would be pretty weird.

>head drinks
>body a few miles away has to piss
???

Portals

>Dullahan
The simple fact that their head is detachable makes sex potentially really kinky.

>tfw you will never think with portals like a Dullahan

What happens if the head cannibalizes on the body?

>Dullahans no longer uncommon site and you're sitting in the train with your Dullahan waifu
>people walk by making cute remarks about the unique site of her body clinging to you while holding hands
>meanwhile you're playing with her hair with you other hand as she smiles away with her head in your lap
>no one has any clue how long she's been teasing you or that her head's hiding the boner she's currently tonguing

It's a real shame that males couldn't do the same for their women, but hey, I'm not a Dullahan anyway.

why doesnt she just wear a collar system that holds the head on her neck like how she has it for eating.

she would be such a best girl if only she didn't have a mans face

No stabilization that a neck does causes motion sickness.

>faggot nigger

I was going to mention earlier that it amused me that an user with such poor taste as to dislike short hair used an image of someone with short hair but opted not to.
As a half black person your critique makes me feel bad man

shouldn't she always wear a helmet? she could easily drop her crack her head open

>Being a faggot

Yeah that'd be pretty weird haha
I should try it just for laughs haha

This bitch is so dumb. I want to punt her head off a cliff.

Go cry somewhere else nigger. Nobody gives a shit.

This seems more fitting.

I didn't think much but this is much hotter than I expected it would be.

Your reaction image made me sad when I realized who that was.

If I watch episode 2 before episode 1, will anything of value be lost? Finally free to start on the new season, but I'm more in the mood for Dullahan shenanigans than Vampire right now.

i wanna fuck his neckhole

Watch it in order. Episode 1 is about the MC deciding to start interviewing the monster girls and also introduces Kyouko having a crush on him.

Those are both actually relevant to my interests. Thanks for helping me avoid sacrilege. I'll start now.

This a actual episode?

Is she ahead of the others to win sensei's heart?

post your forearms, Sup Forums. Let's see if succubus would mire.

How is this dullahan so cute?

That pic is missing Celty and Mami

Who is the on the right?

How does it feel to always be a stinking halfblood?

fug, I'm mirin brah.

a fellow /fit/izen. How nice. And thanks.

While short hair is terrible Matchi a top cute
So im gonna have to side with the dyke lovers this time my brother

It's explained why it's short , is because she wouldn't be. Able to keep a firm. Grip on herself and could lead to accident , hence she keeps it short

why did they give her a male face?

user why are you so gay?

I love all the expressions Macchi goes through. That date talk about 10 minutes in was pure gold just because Macchi goes through so many different expressions in such a short time. Rewatch that scene and focus only on Macchi's face, it's worth it.