Why is 99% of the discussion on this board about fucking romance shit...

Why is 99% of the discussion on this board about fucking romance shit? I have to scour the catalog just to find a thread that's not about gay shit

Sup Forums is very lonely

where is that from? I feel like I should know it but I can't put my finger on it.

It's called moeshit and a baka gaijin like you wouldn't understand.

This board is mostly full of sexually repressed manchildren who only watch anime for the girls. It can be hard to find discussion about shows that aren't about little girls, but it is out there, I promise you.

This. And it's mostly girls and girls like romantic stuff.

Junji Ito.

Literally in the filename

Shipperfagglerinas are the worst.

based

Thanks for starting a thread discussing why we don't discuss the shit you like.

>you're a girl

DOUSHIO?

True but Ito's work is pretty good so let's not associate that with faggot OP

I don't know OP, it's almost like those disgusting weeaboos are fucked up in the head or something

Why ruin that image by using a naruto image?

>Naruto ruining the image
>Not fucking One Piece or Clorox

>manime
>shounenshits

shounen is literally for underaged boys
seinen is for real men

>defending nardo

>muh seinen

t.edge-kun

The joke is that everything in that image is terrible you dummy.

>romance
>gay shit
What.

The seinen you're probably talking about are just shounen series with more gore and tits.

nah.

I create Baki and Seinen threads from time to time but they are short lived.

I would like o be able to discuss any series without focusing on the bowl and the romance, but it is utterly impossible, the last threads I can recall that had decent discussion where the belach threads until the last chapter and my hero academia, which only had frog posters. Oh and jojo threads are usually decent too.

>romance shit

you are shit

WHERE IS JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE AND ONE PUNCH MAN? IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN YOU'D POST THOSE ANIMES TOO.

>Why is 99% of the discussion on this board about fucking romance shit?

What else would little girls talk about?
What are you doing here anyway?

Not satisfied with your jojo and dragonball generals?

Seinen is usually really boring shit about some pseudo deep stuff or just slice of life comedy aka spanish soap opera the anime.

Revealing your age like that. Literally no shame.

Fucking savage

So, what's the age?

There's many good seinen shows, but most of the time it's seinen when it's absolute crap.

Because it's restricted to an adult audience (and generally a niche audience at that) seinen rarely gets anime adaptations and Sup Forums tends to discuss big anime adaptations over smaller manga titles.

Most of the time most of the things are absolute crap.

>Nardo
>Bleach
>WanPiss
>Man Anime
LOL

So I am supposed to deal with hardships of real life and then watch how others deal with hardships I anime? What is this 24/7 torture?

fix your life nerd

I'm not trying to be "that guy" but this is one of the only places I know of to discuss this stuff (I'm sure pure anime forums are even worse.) I'm fine with you guys discussing whatever you want but when it monopolizes the board I think it's an issue. Honestly this issue effects a lot of boards Sup Forums with capeshit/star wars, Sup Forums with pretentious Sup Forumscore shit etc

That manga was real creepy.

I highly recommend Uzumaki to any Ito fans

Most songs are about romance. Most paintings feature romantic subjects. Most manga, thus, are going to be romance oriented. People like romance.

>shounen
>for men
>not mecha
HAHAHAHA

Every Junji Ito manga is creepy, but Cat Diary was just weird

this is a joke image, but it's retarded

Sup Forums stands for Sup Forumsutism.

Ito's wife was creepy.

>this is bait but I'm allowing myself to get baited

Featuring romance is fine. CG had romance and was still a good anime.

>DN, FMA and CG
>Terrible
Found the pleb

Until the second half. Then it became awesome.

>bleach
>my hera academia
>jojo
>decent threads
What the fuck?