CONCEAL CARRY

Chances this becomes law?

High, we have a 2A friendly president for the first time in forever

Ensure this includes commiefornia too where most cities have a shall not issue policy for CCW.
So much fucking win going on.

>mass shooting every 5 minutes
>terror attack every 10 minutes
>loosening firearm legislation

Looks like a great idea.

There aren't 60 votes in the Senate

Nobody cares Brit, your country is being raped by Muslims, and gave birth to the worst person to ever exist.

>Loosening firearm legislation
>He thinks lowlifes even go through the trouble of applying for a conceal carry permit

Anyone else in a liberal shithole state hoping this passes to hopefully, somehow get a conceal carry permit from another state?

>giving 50 billion just to DISCUSS brexit
>telling real countries what they should be doing

ok pal, glad to see you here and that your wife got the router that lets the wifi get all the way to the cuckshed in the backyard.

>Rape every 2 minutes
>Stabbing every 5
>Prosecute people for words

Keep at it Mohamed

yes more dead burgers

>british girls raped by paki men at any given moment in britain
>bring more pakis to britain

Looks like a great idea.

-Violent crime rate 7 times higher than US.
-US has seen as 50% reduction in homicide over the last 25 years.
-Australia's gun ban did nothing to homicide rates.

God bless you, at least there are some real British men left. Don't give up the fight.

>another Brit trying to tell us how to do things

Go pray to Allah, faggot.

*unzips nuclear option*
*blocks ur filibuster*
heh, nothin personell kid

I’m Scottish too. There aren’t as many Pakis up here but girls are starting to get targeted in the cities as they become more (((diverse))). It’s really fucking disgusting.

I'm moving to NY next year. I have a Michigan permit. Of all the 50 fucking states the one I find a decent job in is one of the few I can't carry. That's not to say that individual states won't find a way to fuck us all over.

>How many Dems will support this?
Very very few, must give something they want

>hitler
merkel

Don't you have an acid attack victim to console or a knife to bin britcuck?

Hope it does. Just curious though how states will handle this who already issue permits. Hope there won't be a revamp of bureaucracy to fit the needs of garbage states.

It'l be a clusterfuck. As with everything goverment, once they have control over something they never relinquish it. Chances are, this will be used to get CCW permit requirements up to states like Michigan.

I am pretty comfy with FL's requirements. Just don't want them to change because of weaksauce Leftists up in NY demanding new requirements.