Former NBC employee claims Lauer sexually assaulted her until she passed out

> According to the report, Lauer was behind his desk and she took a seat in the office. She said he locked the door from a button at his desk and he asked her to unbutton her blouse. She said she complied and claims he got up from his desk, approached her from behind, bent her over his desk and had sex.

> She claims that she passed out during intercourse and woke up later on the floor in his office. She said Lauer had his assistant take her to a nurse. She told the Times that Lauer never mentioned the encounter with her again and she said she left the network about a year later.

> The paper said it contacted her ex-husband who said he remembered the alleged encounter.

What did she mean by this?

Damn that must have been sum good dick

Does this mean jail time? How long could a liberal last in prison?

big if true

>until she passed out

yeah, yeah, yeah,

typical 2nd grade dodge of the question:
BUT DID SHE LIKE IT?

she's only pissed because he left without putting a 20 on the nightstand.

no it doesnt mean jail time.

he told her take off her blouse. she did.

he bent her over the desk and wore her pussy out until she passed out.

there is nothing here non-consensual. He asked for Sum Fuck and she was down.

How can I bang thots as hard as Lauer?

what? they need a special safe place prison now too?

ERASE YOUR MEMORY AND REBOOT YOURSELF!

you've been infected by a fucking viral meme.

Is that what she told her husband? How did he know about it?

Has anyone ever fucked a bitch until she passed out? I've had plenty of women tell me I was hurting their stomachs but never fucked a bitch unconscious.

member when lefties made movies romanticizing about this shit

>he asked her to unbutton her blouse. She said she complied

Throw the case out of court. There is no harassment here. She is a slut.

>ex-husband
Smart man.

Maybe he choked her, that's pretty hot

you don't drink, do you.

As much as I'd love to see faggot leftists like Lauer burn, this bitch sounds like she's having a case of fuckers remorse. Nothing sounds forced whatsoever even from her own account. She's just a slut Probably trying to get her ex husband back before she branch swings again

If I had a big fancy office with autolocking doors I think I could get quite a bit of ass aswell.

Passed out, fell asleep.. same difference.

> (You)
>Maybe he choked her, that's pretty hot

OH SHIT!

I have. Scared the fucking shit out of me, I thought I killed her. She had one of those extreme orgasms that made her go crosseyed and the words come g out of her mouth were unintelligible. She was only out for about 45 seconds but still, that was some scary shit.

that was pee

>had sex
not
>viloated her
>raped her
>forcibly had sex with her
>etc
Really makes u think

I think we're missing the bigger story here, which is that Lauer san is apparently an pic related.

That bothers me knowing that bitch boy like Lauer was able to knockout a bitch with his micropenis.

some women hyperventilate when they cum, if she was standing up bent over a desk when she orgasmed she could easily pass out and fall, even hit her head on the way down

>complies with taking off blouse
>has sex willingly
>passes out because matt lauer fucked the ever living crap out of her
>RAPE
this is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote, amongs 99999999999 other reasons.

Honestly I'm just shocked there haven't been allegations against Al Roker. He's always creeped me the fuck out.

Name of Scene?

I have and I have a 7 and a half inch dick. It depends on the type of woman and how she reacts to her orgasm. Some women get really worn out after orgasms and others get stirred up and want to keep doing it and begin studdering profuse nonesense or enter a daze with their eyes.

>mfw getting an erection in the privacy of my own home is illegal

>locked the door with a button under his desk
we're now in supervillian territory here

>She claims that she passed out during intercourse and woke up later on the floor in his office
She orgasmed so hard she passed out. She was standing up when she came so would have fallen too, Matt just fucks this woman into an orgasmic coma and lets her slide off his dick unconscious where he left her.

Ultimate chad?

Pretty good movie

Only if she claims it was nonconsetual rape. Passing out during sex isn't necessarily rape.

Guarantee he was choking her

Even microdicked Chads make women cum super hard.

I have

>Even microdicked Chads

No such thing friendo

After the come I just keep fucking em even harder, they turn into blubbering retards

He layed on her compressing her lungs

Bill Cosby

I just remember that Hillary wanted Laurer fired

Exactly, some like to keep going after an orgasm because they become more "sensitive" and any little movement down there feels amazing to them.

yah but i was choking her, thought i killed her lol

>Has anyone ever fucked a bitch until she passed out?
Yes. Scared the shit out of me.
When she recovered she told me it happens every time she comes.
>it wasn't just my glorious cock

>...Lauer sexually assaulted her until she passed out
In other words he fucked her brains out, she came so hard she literally lost consciousness

Suckretary – Abella Anderson

>how long could a liberal last in prison
Prisons are filled mostly with liberals so pretty long i'd say.

>and he asked her to unbutton her blouse
sounds kinda like getting consent

I've only had it where here legs start trembling.

I had one fall asleep, does that count?

A truly hot film, would NOT be made today

>the fake news is now the rape news

Any Don Juan worth his salt makes a chick cum first, then fucks her. They lose their minds over this. Once perfected, every chick instantly becomes a blubbering retard. Multiple O's are like Xanax to chicks.

What? you don't have one beside your trap door button

Kek. I love making them squirt until they start writhing and talking in tongues

M-me too haha. I also did that too, haha fucking roasties.

Had a gf who mentally blanked after fucking and couldn't remember the last 20 min after and pretty much walked around holding a broken conversation and wondering around confused till snapping out of it.

If you have a door just for traps, you've been on Sup Forums too long.

>he asked her to unbutton her blouse. She said she complied and claims he got up from his desk, approached her from behind, bent her over his desk and had sex
>she passed out during intercourse and woke up later on the floor in his office
>She told the Times that Lauer never mentioned the encounter with her again
Sounds like it was consensual, she was drunk and slept in his office after sex (I don't buy the story about passing out), and she hoped to be his girlfriend from then on and was disappointed he showed no interest.

Morning Joe confession ??

maybe she only claims to have passed out so she does not have to recount the details of the consensual sex she had. I believe there is no statue of limitations on rape in NY. If she were really raped which sounds like what she is describing she could press charges.

2 things fellas:

1. Women never lie.
2. Women never play pretend

I fucked a 68-year old until she passed out.
>turns out she was a diabetic or some shit
She was fine.
Nice big tits.

Not really the same, but when I was younger I drunkenly got with some random girl outside of a bar with her initiating most of the the sexual stuff. As far as I was concerned I was just drunkenly getting with some girl like I had done 10s of times previously. Although I was pretty drunk to tell she seemed fine, we had just met so I didn't know how much she had to drink. All seemed fine until suddenly she started vomiting and seeming really out of it. I was suddenly like oh shit and called for medical assistance. I can see how stuff like this can occur on the rare occasion (especially when drink is involved) and how it could seem really dodgy without the full encounter being seen.