Why is this season so shit...

Why is this season so shit?Besides Youjo Senki and Konosuba which don't seem all that promising themselves there's literally no other show that even made me watch the first episode.

Is anyone watching any new anime that airs this season?

Fuck off.

If you can't find even one show that interests you out of the couple dozen airing you're either depressed or you don't actually like anime very much

Fuck off.

These threads every single season are getting ridiculously cancerous. Watch shit yourself, stop trying to get us to tell you what to do.

What shows do you think are good this season digit-kun?

I watched the 1st episode of Ai Mai Mii and nothing else.

Give me a prize.

If you can find a prize worthy of me.

Which you can't.

This is not rec thread.I have plenty anime to watch, just complaining about shit quality of anime that is airing this season.

aren't most seasons shit?

>literally has not watched anything
>still complains about how bad they are
Commit suicide.

Stop being such a new fag and watch everything so you can then you have something to complain about.

But user I still have to watch some anime that have finished airing to avoid being called a newfag and to avoid wanting to kill myself when I don't recognize any songs in Mogra and R/a/dio threads

user I have followed your advice but my thread in failed because I don't have any mogras.What do you suggest next?

Then you just have low power lv.

There is Blue Exorcist season 2

But user I hate that series with a passion even though I never watched it.I will watch a few episodes of season 1 though because you bothered to reply to this shitty thread.

Also, , apparently animeshit is not allowed on /out/ and I should try >>>/kys/ instead, your advice was terrible.

>Youjo Senki and Konosuba
But they're trash. Gabriel is pretty much the only good show airing this season.

The second episode of Youjo Senki was good.

Yeah, but at least last year every season had that one good/popular series:

Winter: ERASED
Spring: Re:Zero
Summer: Mob Psycho 100 / (Re:Zero)
Fall: Yuri!!! On Ice

This season everything is just meh.

Wrong opinion.

>Fall: Yuri!!! On Ice

>actually posting it on /out/
Good thread.

I said good/popular. In this case, YOI was "decent", but insanely popular.

Popular being the key word here

thanks for confirming this is bait thread

How can I improve my shit taste?

By not watching shit shows like Konosuba or Youjo Senki

But I like shows like Youjo Senki or Re:Zero not because they any good but because they get me interested enough in them to read the web/light novels, which in the case of the latter happens to be great.

>Re:Zero
Jesus Christ.

Hasn't been anything worth watching in like 4 seasons straight now.

B-but the web novel is good.

Best season in recent memory. Even better than Spring of 2016.

Psst... hey kid, seen Hand Shakers yet?

It is the Evangelion of this millennium, I can't tell for sure but I think the first episode even included subtle symbolism

5 seasons ago and before, there was always at least 3-4 shows worth watching from beginning to end. Since then the only thing I can think of that was actually worth watching was mob.

Kill yourself my man.

You can't just husbando random anons.

>no one mentions Onihei
What is wrong with you all?

OP said he didn't want any recs, Sup Forums.

Every season is shit since 1964

You bully, you must be the /out/ guy and must have managed to track me down

Pretty much Sup Forums in a nutshell desu senpai.

it is all shit this season.
especially if you're into sci-fi.
especially if you're NOT into women.

>especially if you're into sci-fi.
>especially if you're NOT into women.

You can glean a lot of information from the poster alone

>inb4 judging by the cover
Anime isn't a book.

this.
You can't just tell me that I can't know at least to some extent if I'm going to enjoy a show just by reading what it's about.If that were the case I'd go to random.org when I wanted to choose an anime.

i didnt get any much personal interest in last seasons releases and yet im picking up on Dragon Maid this season, i wish i had more interest in last season's picks but i felt too apathetic about them at the time.

You sure disappoint me.

heck off.

After you.

You can't deny it was popular.

>that even made me watch the first episode
The problem is with you, not the season.

>especially if you're into sci-fi.
>especially if you're NOT into women.
Yeah, the problem is with you. You don't even realize you don't like anime. You only like what was filtered to you by US TV stations.

user the second post wasn't me.

Try Netflix bro, anime is not for you.

user not only am I not american and don't get anime on tv nor watch tv at all, but if I'd link you my anime list you'd say I have decent taste, but then you'd get butthurt that I'm using a website for cataloging my anime

>you'd get butthurt that I'm using a website for cataloging my anime
It wouldn't be about you using the website, but about your posting it.
That sort of shit does not belong on Sup Forums.

In that case it sounds like you're going through a bad period. Because seriously, this:
>there's literally no other show that even made me watch the first episode
should never happen. Anime are very varied genre-wise and style-wise. There's always dozens of different shows airing.

Regardless, that's why I didn't fucking do it

I guess I'm just very selective because I still have many finished series I really want to watch, light novels to follow and jrpgs and vn's to play and I don't have enough time to sample all ongoing series to find the ones I'd like.

do you really need to make stupid questions you`re not even interested in the answers for in order to state your opinions

>user not only am I not american
Netflix is available worldwide.

user there's a thread for this shit. It's called "rate this season so far"

Go there and complain about not liking anything.

nu/a/ everybody!
>if you don't like garbage you don't like anime!
>wanting anime to get better and not worse over time? omg stop hating! hater!
>I want more copy-pasta fotm otsue and moegarbage

>ERASED
>good

Not after that second half. Also, I don't think Mob was half as popular as any of the other shows you listed.

Sup Forums never hate anime. Outsiders like you do.

digits confirm.

>Youjo Senki and Konosuba

Those two are garbage, they sure dont get a pass for having a vocal circlejerk around here

>literally no other show that even made me watch the first episode.
>thinks he can judge a season without watching the first episode of everything

I'm watching Konosuba because I liked the first season, otherwise I wouldn't bother.Youjo Senki has an interesting premise and that's what got me into it, I didn't say I particularly enjoyed it so far, altough the second episode was pretty good in my opinion