The absolute state of the British Police

The White Rose nails it - depressingly true.

youtube.com/watch?v=IP3tl8PyEiM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rose__cam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a tumor????

IT'S NAHT A TOOMAH

What the fuck is that thing in the bag?

>tfw have too intelligent for brain to fit inside my head

It's his dead twin brother

Is that a sack attached to his neck?

The fapping was too great. Ballsack had enough, put on a jacket and fucked off to the 7-11 to get some ice.

Dickhead.

Literally.

his balls are so big he has to carry them lika a bagpack

You done fucked up OP. You posted a picture more interesting than your topic.

>when you have a 30 lb ballsack on the back of your neck

Weird growth?
Half-absorbed siamese twin?
His ballsack?

KEK

at some point, you think the tumor grows so big you just cut it off yourself or something, even if just so the weight is gone for awhile, even if you know it'll grow back.

that, or go to an actual doctor and take the medical debt.

looks like some type of mask attached to his head and a sack

>A
>FUCKING
>CANCER
>BINDLE

She's literally a camwhore, I don't know how anyone cares about her opinions.

How could you possibly let that go for that long. Just have someone chop it off with a sword and burn it shut
>inb4 muh medical science

Faggot detected. She makes amazing content and has red pilled more people than you ever will.

The police video was spot on though - kind of funny and sad how this happened.

i've seen that specific kind of growth abnormality before, but not to such an extreme. i don't know what it's called. there was a guy who had this and we'd call him 'neck flap man'. and apparently you just can't cut that thing off, it's most likely attatched or has grown into alot of his vital systems. they can do reduction on it but it's almost impossible to get rid of that.

Ease on the white knighting, she'll never fuck you

The man himself

her cam show is pretty hot
twitter.com/rose__cam

She has a husband anyway and doesn't cam anymore so what is your fucking problem

Why do you brainlets watch this e-celeb bullshit? There was not a single taught, video, picture that wouldn't be circulated on Sup Forums for months.
What's the appeal, shes not even 6/10.

WhiteRose?
She want monetary support for content??
What content?
Instagram selfies?

Fuck off

Some literal whore on the internet is the last person anyone should go to for political information.

kike shill detected

For the people interested in the pic more than this post, I can't find the guy but he's somewhere in Germany. We should band together and get this motherfucker fixed.

she started being a whore again

kike shill detected

Oh my !

The kike shills are out in force today - do you get a little bonus at the start of the month?

Where the fuck did you even get this picture from you dirty cunt

Is that a fucking tumor or what though? Never seen anything quite like it.

You're almost as gay as the finnish defender

if repeating shit that has been said on the internet thousands of times already is red-pilling people then I've definitely 'red-pilled' more people than her
but I noticed she is saying these things on youtube; truly ground-breaking stuff, why has no-one else thought of this before?

Most 'content' creators create content first
then
they ask for donations.

5 videos and 100 selfies aren't content.

Yeah it's some tumor. Some chad was behind him in a gas station in Germany and sneaked a pic so he could get lulz on the internet.

British cops are cowards

Our police are the worst. They're completely incompetent.

This is literally her and her duty-sex-once-a-week-bf promoting her channel.

There are far better political commentators on youtube who don't ask money.
Whu should she?
It's not like she's putting alot of effort into it.

Fucking hell user

>mfw amerifarts dont know what a wampfler- dangle is

Because pulling the trigger on anyone who poses a remote threat to you including children and dogs is so brave.

Subduing criminals with machetes without killing them is so cowardly

Genuinely curious as to what exactly it is and if it is curable/ treatable.I would never laugh at the sight of this , unless it was on a nigger or smthing.

Does she have nudes?

I was just watching some British cop shows. People with big bags of speed get suspended sentences. A 14 year old in a car chase gets banned from driving for a year. Who wouldn't be a criminal over there?

Why is it in a bag? I can see like a sling for support, but it's just in a fucking bag. Why?

>everyone not into same shit as me is shill
K then, Ahmed

Faggot.

He has bandages on the back of it. It's probably stretched enough to break the skin.

What the fuck kind of life is that?

Fuck off retard. At least the Amerifats actually enforce the law.

Spot on mate. Our police force is an absolute joke. It pisses me off just seeing them because they're just a bunch of status quo wankers with no real ability to do anything so they strut about like they're top shit ignoring real crime so they can get their cozy pensions, whilst daft cunts like me work an honest job for a living.

reminder to everyone she use to be a camwhore so you better go support her on patreon :3

What even is it? A tumor?

Yes and raping women and girls is A-Ok.
Go back to sand country mudslime

Memes imitate reality

s-santa?

NHS should cover that, if he's in the UK. He may be waiting for a surgery date.

What the hell is that thing?

Who gives a shit about the video. What the fuck is that guy carrying?

So she finally came to terms with people finding out she was a cam whore and now embraced the cam life? What happened to her old Twitter?

surely putting that in some sort of backpack and keeping the weight on his shoulders not his neck would be better then letting it free hang

that must have been a long fucking wait!

Shes still a literal cam whore. Cant have this woman become an influential voice in the alt right if she makes money selling nude videos. What message does that send to other women you retard? Thats its ok to be a slut? Is it ok for Lauren Southern to fuck mulattos? Stop it now before it even begins.

>the white rose

lol no

came here for this

Quaid...start the reactor

Big ball sack joe.

Audible kek was had.

Do your ears hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie 'em in a knot
Can you tie 'em in a bow
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier
Do your ears
hang
low

Never saw a penis?

If someone were to slap that sack how bad would it hurt?

He makes probably more money by moving around and showing people his tumor. Alos, getting sweet welfare money, because you cant work with that thing.

Why are all the thot worshippers bongs??

She is also a slut and sucked a lot of msulim cock.

Don't know who that is, but what is with all the queers on here crying about their jootube wifu not actually being "le trad"? Why the fuck are you on an anime forum you trad bitch? Go get a job and practice what you preach.

>tfw God was off his tits on shrooms

I'm a technician in the air force m8. I'm just havin a laff at the expense of some "trad" braaphogs. Why you mad tho?

Why are the comments disabled? The audio is fucked up.

This is what they voted for. I don't see the problem.