I find myself actually enjoying this show quite a bit and I'm curious to know

I find myself actually enjoying this show quite a bit and I'm curious to know.

How does the rest of Sup Forums feel about Akiba's Trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>streaming
>dub
>flashplayerplugin

so? who cares?

reddit is the other way.

Autistic filename hunter strikes again.

nah. I'm good here. Thanks.

The dub isn't THAT bad, by the way. I'm just too lazy to download the subbed.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

I wasn't aware that there are rules to anonymous image board posting. I'm so sorry, user.

I'll just go kill myself now. Thank you for enlightening me.

Personally I loved FlashPlayerPlugin

Please do.

You can stop trying to fit in now.

why is everyone being so autistic about the filename? That's literally just how it defaulted on the screencap.

I'll reiterate. Who the fuck cares? This thread was meant to ask how this board feels about the show. Not how or what site i watched it on. Holy fuck, people.

thanks, user. I actually had a good laugh out of that.

>I wasn't aware that there are rules to anonymous image board posting.
Yes, there actually are, you fucking mongoloid. Every group on the internet, regardless of whether or not it's an imageboard, has its own set of unspoken rules of communication as well as norms.

Well, these days, it's "had its own" since we've got dumb fucks like you who are "here 4 le memes" trampling all over it since late 2010.

>no new ip
OP, please.

Years before, we maintain the standard.
>no 480p
>no streaming
>10bit
>Daiz audit

>Currenty year
>Flash Player
wew.

Kill yourself.

Ain't even OP, dummy.
I don't agree with OP either but don't pretend that you've been here for that long when you don't even know how ips work.

>I'm fitting in yet?

Nice damage control.

>It's another Sup Forums gets triggered by streaming episode

yes. I know of the unspoken rules. I'm not retarded and I wouldn't be posting if I didn't.

I'm mainly referring to the fact that I think it's fucking silly that these guys are saying I need to abide by some arbitrary "lurk for X amount of time before-" or "don't stream anime" rules or else everyone will attack me for it for literally no reason.

Am I seriously the only person who thinks that's fucking stupid?

>I'm not retarded
You sure are.

I really like the plot.

I'll tell you just this once. The thing that makes Sup Forums different than other communities, such as normalfag ones, is these little things. We are autistic about how you watch your animu and what file names you use. If you can deal with it you are welcome aboard, if you can't, go back to wherever you came.
Also, the main reason most of Sup Forums; and not Sup Forums actually ; watches this show is that the three seiyuus from earphones is in. Which is why you shouldn't watch the dub.

They're called rules for a reason. If you don't like them, no one forces you to stay here where you're subject to it. If you don't like it here, go away and stay go.

Hub, RJ45, Cat 5, Cat 5E, IP, Subnet Mask, Gateway are my daily 8 hours, sonny. Don't dare to teach me anything.

Is the winter break over yet?

r8 my setup senpai

>samefagging

>watches this show is that the three seiyuus from earphones is in
This is what SgS fags actually believe.

All me.

thank you for the actually helpful explanation, user. I genuinely appreciate that. I apparently needed to be educated.

It's funny because I am actually more of a lurker then a poster on here, anyways. I just like to get peoples opinions about new shows in discussion which is why I posted this thread to begin with.

Noted about the dub, I'll probably seek out the subs for new episodes from here on.

I actually like this board more then any of the other boards on this site. Guess I'll just be more careful about posting here so I don't inadvertently trigger everyone again.

It's shit.

>dub
kys

it's fun you fucking faggot

Its funny shit

Conditional XOR

its shitty fun

Animation looked decent in the first episode but episode 2 was full of QUALITY.
It uses too many cliches for my taste (protagonist is supossed to be failure but he's actually a good and capable guy, main heroine has to kiss him because of plot, main heroine gets all red because of a kiss but doesn't seems to have a problem in stripping people naked) and the characters are the same archetypes we have already seen in hundreds of anime.
But also has some fun stuff like the blonde girl and the imouto seems actually tolerable.
I'm just waiting for the third episode to see if I'm gonna keep watching this or just drop it.

The people who watch this because of the games are belong to /vg/.

I'm still amazed about this picture. It's like pure and concentrated cancer in visual form.

The composition, every little detail... It's a work of art.

Sup Forums.org/rules

this is the worst part

>space jam

why what how

>37 things you should hoard before the coming disaster
>loli
I guess I dedicate the next week to that.

>KS

Wew lad

what if I haven't seen SgS or played the games?