What are succubus(male) for?

What are succubus(male) for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8z-4yx0Pf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being called incubus instead you uncultured swine.

Male succubus are incubus

You see the problem with traps is not the presence of a dick its the lack of pussy.

Nobody wants to sick it in an ass because that is dirty and disgusting. if traps also had pussies it would be much better. (Also its not gay if you are the dom)

The issue here is that it is not an incubus, but a succubus (male).

more like inyoubus amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=C8z-4yx0Pf0

>This meme

Male semen demons are incubus you delusional homos

Make them succumb to your penis.

haha look at me pretending im gay so funny traps are so epic!

i wish hiro would delete Sup Forums, only way to get rid of sissies

>pretending

succ-ing

People with taste.

lets be honest here, you bunch of sad degenerates would fuck anything out of desperation
thank god natural selection will eradicate your kind in due time

I actually have standards, 3D traps are disgusting.

You shitlords need to check your privilege. Males can be succubi too.

incubus means above that which lays

succubus means below that which lays

does it mater if they are male or female if their names are only defined by if they take or give?

It's only gay if you self-insert as the trap.

>succubus(male)
that's not how it works.

that doujin

For gassing.

Fuck off /d/egenerates.

It's called futa, newfag.

No thats a woman with a dick. There is a difference.

A feminine person with a dick and vagina is futa.

But wanting to fuck a dude. Yeah that's not gay.

Why don't males like this just get castrated if they want to be a girl so much?

He doesn't want to be a girl.

Lately I've seen a lot of crossover between pro-trap posts on Sup Forums and tumblr SJW opinions. Shit like "sexuality is fluid if I identify as a girl then I'm a girl". Ironic how a meme made to ward off normalfags ended up inviting a cancer just as bad. Trap posting was a mistake.

Then tell him to dress and act differently. He must of had a bad childhood and parents that didn't love him.

Well he was locked in his family's basement for 9 years by his parents because of his cat ears.

Fapping to traps is fundamental part of anime and Sup Forums, it can't be helped.

You mean a meme part which became a vocal minority part.

Yeah, that would screw someone up. If only there were some caring people out there to give him some tough love to get his degeneracy in check.

There is, but they even support it.

Well that's wrong. They shouldn't hurt him like that. If they like him, they would try to help and fix him.

>he thought the "boku no pico" and "i want to be a little girl" posts were memes
No user you're the newfag.

Are you stupid? Those memes aren't even related, in fact they're the opposite of each other. Sup Forums mostly loving little girls and wanting to be cute little anime girls is true. Sup Forums mostly being literal faggots who want to fuck boys is false, as obviously evidenced by the overwhelming abundance of anime girl worshipping threads here. Dumb newfag.

>Those memes aren't even related
Traps are just little girls with penises.

Untrue, a lot of trap worship is for non-shota/loli(male) types. The OP is a very obvious example. Got any more lies to push your faggot agenda or can you fuck off now?

The OP is literally a little girl with cat ears and a penis.

>literally a little girl
Why do you blatantly lie?

What matters is the heart not the body.

Yeah just go ahead and samefag bump your shit thread until a mod wakes up then gas yourself retard.

real talk here,

how does it feel to suck a big fat cock?

Gujira is God's gift to us.

They are better when they become actually girls.

Fuck off tumblrites.

Objectively wrong.

No you.

It's just not right.