What the fuck happened? Why did sand niggers go back to fucking goats instead of progressing as a society?

What the fuck happened? Why did sand niggers go back to fucking goats instead of progressing as a society?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_policy_in_the_Middle_East#History
youtube.com/watch?v=iv0agvY3jvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Commies

(((What))) do you think?

>letting your women dress like whores
>progress

More like not stoning women for showing their hair, but ya know, maybe im wrong.

The whole Fuck up in Afghanistan was backed by USA.

Iranians elected a secular govt after removing the monarchy but UK organised a coup, removed the elected Iranian govt and put back the monarchy because "OIL". After the coup, the monarchy just killed lots of secular and intellectual activists and politicians creating a power vacuum. The Shia extremists just felt the gap.

And Turkey ? Well, let's say Nationalism is bad for Nato. Nationalist Turkey will always push the USA and NATO away.

the u.s. caused all of that

Commies and UK for Iran
Iran, Commies, and Saudis for Afghanistan
Turkey did it to themselves.

Turkey pic is not fucking real dude are you fucking retarded

my fucking days. you people are like our liberal women posting on CHP facebook page, commenting OH NO TURKEY IS ISLAMIC NOW. stop believing everything you see

Americans, Communists, and (((they))) are to blame, my friend

Islam
And kikes
And glowinthedark CIANIGGERS

Turkroach I worked with told me once how they famously declared bowler hats to be non-halal. They effectively banned them and arrested for non-compliance/subversion during their theocratic transition.

>commies
>jews
Is Sup Forums retarded? The middle east was on the brink of industrialization and then the bombs fell because the CIA didn't want the region to nationalize their oil. Not to mention the west has been involved since 1850s: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_policy_in_the_Middle_East#History

youtube.com/watch?v=iv0agvY3jvo

Did you get to run down any of the idiots that went outside during your last purge with one of those tanks?

>CIA
>not commies and jews
CIA is the kikes you moron.

OP gotcha mehmet

why did america Christians do the same in 2016? The right always ends the same way... in extremism

>america != christians

mehmet, i...

>progressing as a society?
>women dressed less conservatively
>progressing

They missed a bullet. That's what happened

The CIA was anti-communist you conspiratorial retard, go read a history book jesus christ.

Looks great to me, white Sharia when?

The had their conservative reformations, and stopped the degeneracy in their societies.

it was a set up coup for erdoğan to gain more power and no i didn't

Short term it made them stronger and more united under one faith, long term they will end up as pawns just like all the others.

It’s called religious extremism, dum dum. Basically the same thing as the anti-intellectualism that’s currently happening with the American right.

such a tragic picture

Says the retard who thinks peace is possible.

religious people are always dumb, admit it.

I'd take Iran over a country like Canada every day of the week, of course I'm used to hot places and poverty, but I'd rather face those problem than having to ask apologies for being a man like EVERY western man has to.
You can say that only feminists nutjobs actually care that much about SJWism, but the truth is that the whole society is against family and values. Fuck the West.

Actually this.
They all got deleted by the pro theocracy when it fell though.
Typical commie self genocidal cucks.

holy fucking kek @ pic

Pump

Atheist people are always dumb, admit it.

>was

Communism happened. Much of these nations were civilized by western European cultures and ideals. Then Hitler came to be who supported the religious sects to counter Allied forces, then the communists took over and funded the same people Hitler supported to do exactly the same thing.

If anything, blame Hitler and Stalin.