General California hate thread

> libtards headquarters must be destroyed.
>it begins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally on fire, God is doing his part

Fuck off you stupid autists. I dont give a fuck if cali is full of libs..people are still people...hope they stay safe out there. but hopefully the pedos in hollywood burn and die.

I live here..... we don't need no water let the motherfucker burn, burn motherfucker, burn!

This guy gets it

commies and retards that dont remove commies from their homeland aren't people shitlib.

>taking Sup Forums this seriously
Dec 2017 Cali wildfires, current death toll: 1

The is no hate only the fulfillment of prophecy
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw

you're just a bunch of suburban and rural retards. (((City people))) voted for Hillary

Remember, the Colorado River belongs to Arizona.

Wheres my you's?

kikes

>same fag being this fucking dumb...

Its so bad that there is a movement to separate from California. Here's to the State of Jefferson.

Contrary to what many believe, CA still has a lot of conservatives. It's really just the major cities that are full of liberal faggots. Even though our gun laws mostly suck, gun stores and shooting ranges are still fucking packed with white conservatives.

This is what Trump should do:
> let CA secede without saying shit one way or the other
> within a couple years CA will be packed full of Mexicans and liberals
> change name to Mexifornistan
> swing states all around the US go red as libtards flee to leftist utopia Mexifornistan
> republican presidential candidates gain massive advantage without CA's 55 electoral votes going to the democratic candidate
> feelsgoodman.jpg
> Trump declares war on Mexifornistan via Twitter
> "Mexifornistan thought I would just give away prime real estate. Sad!"
> sends troops into big cities
> remaining white conservatives are safe in their rural homes
> biggest fucking massacre of degenerate leftist scum in the history of the world
> CA goes solid red once again
> Pre-1965 demographics nearly achieved in US in just a few years
> genepool cleansing complete

>General California hate thread
I hate California because California hates God and loves LGBTQ subhumans.

I say annexation now, let them clean their own mess up, fuckers made it a misdemeanor to contaminate the blood supply with HIV, that should be considered using biological warfare on civilians and declared a war crime.

I say let's pray for the BIG one to swallow them completely under the water.

You didn’t think about the possibility that if California were to secede and go bankrupt, a lot of the people there would flee to other states causing more cancer

Does mendocino make the cut? Theres some liberal faggots but also some good conservative ppl too...

Not if they're treated like illegal immigrants.

Sodom and Gomorrah are literally burning

only thing missing is sulfur falling from the sky. lol

Drop a Nuke on them.

BURN CALIFORNIA BURN

If you are in the LA area now is your chance to go and start more fires while all of their resources are stretched thin.

ask North Korea for that favor

Alaska here. I'd be glad to help wrangle some bears up and help ship them down to the now-nuked California

remember this board is satire but THIS

We have fires all the time, and these will be out in a few days. Meanwhile, Bumfuck, Alabama will never shake its infestation of illiterate white trash.

Jefferson including sac is DISINFO.
Sacramento has consistently ignored the northern counties since ever.

Isn't that fucking playground from T2.

How far is this Holy fire from evil pedo infested Hollywood?

Why is that pepe so ripped?

You will never stop us! Viva la California!

from lifting all those gasoline canisters

Daily reminder that California voted to not allow illegal aliens to have government benefits and the courts said that was Unconstitutional
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

The libs must be torn about what to do against the fire. On one hand, extinguishing the fire means that it wins. On the other hand, the fire is quite racist, since it (unlike floods and storms) doesn't leave anything behind that could be stolen. It's at least as racist as bulletproof glass in stores.