Childhood Friends

>the only way for a childhood friend to win is for the competition to fucking die
I asked for the bestgirl to win... but not like this... not like this...

There are plenty of better examples out there. I suggest you to watch and lurk more.

There is a small chance a girl will win MC's heart,
Even less for best girl,
and the chance of a childhood friend winning is next to none.

Watch more anime, read more manga.

Why do manga/anime writers typically seem to have this weird hatred of childhood friendship turning into love anyway? They love the "opposites attract" meme.

didn't that blond kid he was tutoring win?

Next chapter never.

Houki wins without the other whores dying in IS(or they could die for all I care)

his mother won

She didn't win even with the main girl dying, she got a return to the status quo.

I would love to see a list of anime where the childhood friend lost vs when they won

She won

No, she said she'd stick by him but he didn't choose her.

should have pushed this bitch in front of the train

Read it again, you're retarded.

Are you shit posting or what

>can't reading comprehension
>mangapanda

Reading comprehension is that she says she'll stay around and he thinks about the main girl instead.

>Be childhood friend
>Have no competition for years
>sit comfortable in your relationship
>New girl comes in and shows interest in the main character
>Wonder why you lose
If you don't make someone like you, and time passes, you'll be friendzoned, and they're not going to unfriendzone you until you make a move that changes the relationship. Childhood friends tend to lose because they don't want to keep things the same, and never make a move.

>Childhood friends never w-

Yea, but she had no real competition. Her competition was what? A ghost AI and neet who probably hasn't showered in years and has a crusty vagina?

Tsubaki obviously won in the end. He's only fourteen during all this so he'll obviously fall in love again and it'll be her.

Or it could be some new random chick that he meets in high school