Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/104/plaws/publ45/PLAW-104publ45.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying pol is antisemitic

What, why? Left one, easy choice

>supporting Trump
>laughs at muds flipping their shit
>will laugh harder when muds start killing jews because of it.

yup... Sup Forums sure did lose today guys.

also,
>/pol

everybody knows politcians are just puppets and elections dont matter

>being THIS reddit
Sup Forums has always hated kikes. Get spinal cancer you fucking nigger.

>I'm a mental midget that can't support a POTUS that doesn't do exactly the things I want and none of the things I don't

user, I hope your not an antisemitic now are you????????????????????

Sup Forums is a peaceful board, lets keep it that way now user

>Yes goy! Trump is the savior of the West! Trust him!

trump is a kike puppet. if you still support him you're no better than a nigger.

lmao it's fun watching the mental gymnastics

Right, because Christians should want to share their holiest sites with fucking mudslimes, it's bad enough we have to share it with the Jews.
I say make it their capital, close off east Jerusalem to the Muslims and protect Christianities holiest sites from bombings, violence, etc.
Also inflame tensions with the mudslimes until we can no longer coexist. Totally OK with this, one enemy at a a time.

>i have no serious convictions on any contemporary issues

American's once again loving their beloved "Greatest Ally" aka useless moneypit.

>Implying USA won't fly over and bomb the mudslimes to help "Greatest Ally" against technologically inferior enemies that have lost most every war against Israel in the past and caused little damage

Did anyone honestly believe r/The_Dotards had any sort of integrity.

Trump pisses off liberals

Do I need any other reason to support him?

Is this honestly a difficult choice for any of you, fellow anons?
Hint: Option 1.

I don't support the literal worst thing that has happened to mankind in the 21th century aka the orange orangutan aka Donald Trump. But as a regular lurker, it's fun to see such a definitive paradox in /pol's narrative.

>"Trump is our emperor and saviour!"
>"He will save us from the jewish conspiracy against the white race!"
>drumpf makes the absolute most effective policy change to show heavy symbolic support of the only jewish state in the world

It's easy to see from this thread and many others that you /polacks don't really know how to respond to this. At least the left has a coherent narrative lol

The jews have already shit all over "Christian Holy Sites" and regularly have anti-christian hatred. Meanwhile the mudslimes outside of rural bumbfucks and "Extremists" are at least accepting of christians.

I've never identified with the anti-antisemitism of pol. I've laughed at some memes, but never have I hated Jews as a whole race. Sure I hate elites that are corrupt and happen to be jewish like anyone, but normal jews are actually hard working people. Make a friend one day, meet a jewish person and you will realize they don't have a degenerate lifestyle.

90% of the "dilemma", is from dumb fucks giving into mudslime taqiyya.

Where are all of the normal day to day shill threads? Oh that's right, they've all gone onto this topic.

Pissing off Islam and Commies is a win in my book.

OP has false dichotomy. Trump is a very pro Israel. This is retarded. sage

I've never identified with the anti-antisemitism of pol. I've laughed at some memes, but never have I hated Jews as a whole race. Sure I hate elites that are corrupt and happen to be jewish like anyone, but normal jews are actually hard working people. Make a friend one day, meet a jewish person and you will realize they don't have a degenerate lifestyle.

>Trump recognized the reality that kikes control Jerusalem
wtf I love Obamacare, high taxes, and open boarders now!

I haven't support trump in a long time, fuck Palestine fuck Isreal nuke both the Jew and useless Muzzies or let them kill them selfs who gives a fuck.

BAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING BELEIVE THIS HAHAHAHAHA

Yes, but shills act like if you disagree on one issue, you should revoke all support.

A remote amount of intelligence rather than being a contrarian.

>i cannot defend (((drumpf))) without using strawmen

All kikes are jews but sometimes a jew is just a jew.

Sorry, faggot, but your divide and conquer tactics will never take hold.
Everyone here was already aware that Trump isn’t actually literal Hitler.

Trump is a Boomer and a Civic Narionalist. I only support him because he triggers the fuck out of SJWs faggots.

Sometimes, putting America First means putting our friends first.

When Trumps says Israel is our greatest ally, I believe him.

Sorry faggot, I can only stand so much Israeli ass kissing and civic nationalist virtue signaling.

kys

Hey look, it's the dumbest idiot on Sup Forums!

Ain't that just like a jew?

leafs hate him as well

must be doing something right

sadly, most of pol is retarded and will take this bait seriously. keep it up though, so you can keep exposing this board's systemic retardation

You're going to goto jail

We just want happenings and lefty tears.

This is supplying both

The buttons should say:
>Kikes
>sandniggers

And every semi intelligent Sup Forums will realize sandniggers are worse than kikes, fuck off stupid shitskin.

>worse than kikes
Impossible, another kike detected
Keep it up fags

> Implying that supporting Trump move on Israel isn't going to get a lot of jews killed.

>/pol

Intelligent Sup Forumsacks support Trump because it'll anger the muslims and start a war, killing both sides in a /comfy/ war not seen since WW2.

I don't hate him dickmongler-behind-memeflag. I support most of what Trump does, and hate Trudeau with a burning passion. This, however, helps nobody but the Kikes. There is no "Le jews will get kild my mudslimes as a result XDXDXDXD" ending, because USA will aimlessly help "greatest ally" because USA is bitch-whipped by Israel.

Fool, the Israelis use Amerigoyim to fight their wars and be their cannonfodder. Hope you enjoy more dead Americans soon.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

You can support some of Trump's policies and laugh at him being an absolute madman whilst also hating him for sucking circumcised cock. It's going to be impossible to find someone who aligns with your beliefs 100%.

dont you realize this entire board is satire

I don't know why I have to explain to all the newfags about this but Sup Forums was sometimes ironically natsoc when it first opened up, primarily it was libertarian Ron Paulites who laughed at the edgy humor just like every other Sup Forumstard that got tired of THAT cesspool. Stormfags eventually later came in droves because it was a place where they could state their opinions without censure as political discourse was what this board was about.

Fast forward a few years and all the newfag edgelords take the "redpill" and believe larping neckbearded faggots and other autistic faggots like the skinny furfag that played moonman on HWNDU stream..(and the few occasional intellectual natsoc posters) into thinking Sup Forums has a predominant antisemitic belief.

Now we have redditors from thedonald or w/e saying trump can do no wrong.

That being said: I personally don't like the over-representation of jews in power politically and financially, so far as to call cunts like ginsberg a kike. However, I really despise muslims because as an agnostic that has read the religious texts from the abrahamic religions including the jewish sorcery kabal bullshit,apocryphal books of the new testament, mormon texts and joseph smith translations etc, and koran and have determined that muslims texts are by far the worst abomination of them all. Whilst the jews have "evolved" from their past punishments for transgressions against the commandments and levitical law to the point where they're practicing mostly harmless (queue Topol) "TRADITIONS!", the muslims have no chance of moving into the modern era, they actually will take over an area and revert into barbaric practices / sharia law.

So no, you faggot, OP... there is no dilemma. He pissed off the people I hate most today: Liberals and Muslims (and to a smaller extent the larping edgelord faggots like half of this thread) and that makes me feel great.

I actually voted for Trump, not because I believe he deserved the position, but for the lulz.

>It's going to be impossible to find someone who aligns with your beliefs 100%
This phrase and its derivatives are continuously regurgitated. Nothing else is as critical as the Jewish Question and compromising on that is unacceptable.

The few non-whites and leftists that will fight aren't Americans.
In any case, it's a volunteer army; don't join and you won't die for ZOG.

>tl;dr I'm a newfag redditor trying to fit in

> Counter-semitism for defence
> "Letting" Jews change their capital city

>but muslims!
Fuck off, this isn't convincing. Jews helped create the Muslim menace and they can conspire to do worse.

The sensible stance is obvious. Israel deserves to be nuked, but at the same time what Trump has done will amount to nothing other than an Islamic chimpout, which works in our favour.

I know but unfortunately getting someone to power that doesn't bow down to them is going to be very difficult. But you can still support him on things he does well and his bants, at least he isn't Hillary.

>Sup Forums is antisemitic
>Sup Forums is one person
I'm not anti-semitic. I'm counter semitic, both jewish and arabic semites.

I can honestly say I've never had an account with, nor have I ever posted on, nor had I even visited that site until this week to try to "mine salt".

This.

Why do people here not realize that diaspora Ashkenazi jews are genetically and culturally different from Israeli jews?

Do you not realize that Soros and Netanyahu are at war?

Complaining about Israeli aggression against Palestinians is the same as complaining about how American colonialists treated the native American tribes.

I'm not saying "Support Israel" (I don't), but these matters are murky, and you guys act as if it's all as simple as jew = bad.

Netanyahu believes in pretty much all the tenets of Sup Forums. He's straight up told the European leaders that they're idiots for letting in so many migrants and they should stop. His son browses Sup Forums to collect anti-Soros memes. The want a homeland for their people. Isn't this what most of Sup Forums believes? Why do you guys think Israeli jew sand fighters are the equivalent of Harvey Weinstein and Sarah Silverman?

lol just because not everyone here agrees with you that jews are scum of the earth, doesn't make them jew worshipers. Nobody likes corrupt elites. But my jewish friends I have are good people that work normal jobs. They valued studying over partying and in that aspect I really appreciate Jew values.

Think about it, you guys are hating a race of people over a few corrupt elites.

>you guys act as if it's all as simple as jew = bad.
It is that simple. 9/11 was an Israeli false flag operation, not a Soros op.

liberal media dilemma

>muslims get triggered
>global wave of terrorist attacks
>more normies get redpilled about islam
7th Dimensional Uno and Trump has a draw 4.

Depends on the jew.

Yeah we only ever liked Trump because we thought he was going to help with the kike problem.

Yeah I'm sure Soros was the one who send those planes to kill your fellow mutts in that boat, based Israeli Zionist megapedebros would never do that. Every non white is a threat to whites and whatever agenda it has it's against us one way or the other, and that includes Slavs, except the Catholic Slavs that were beaten to submission by Krauts and are bro tier because of that.

We should have shooed them away when they first came over. They arent really on the right they're just fatherless autists who will support no matter what.

This is the most reddit reply ive ever seen. Kys.

congress.gov/104/plaws/publ45/PLAW-104publ45.pdf

The move to make Jerusalem the "it" place happened in 1995 under Clinton.

If only people here would read the fucking act, but this is Sup Forums, and yelling at each other instead of being educated on the facts is frowned upon, I guess.

Kikes are infinitely worse than anyone. Muslims didnt destroy western society you retard.

*pushes Supporting Trump button without dilemma*

Sup Forums is not a board for anti-semites. Sup Forums is a board for counter-semites.

nupol is pro israel

Trump is just the precursor we need before the next Hitler arises. The kikes time is almost over.

Yeah this. Anyone who says Muslims are worse than Jews is a shill. Jews literally destroy great civilizations and turn them into degenerate hellholes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>Anti-Semitic Pro-Zionism...sniff

/thread

HIEL HITLER

And mudslimes rape white women, steal your shit, and beat up white people by outnumbering them 5 to 1. Mudslimes are literally animals, kikes are more like humans in this comparison.

Its Okay To Be A Jew

>I'm autistic: the post

No one thought that

a fool you are, OP. Cognitive dissonance is an art, mastered only by the alt right.

The day of the Logic Table was coming whether Sup Forums wanted it or not.

Embrace Order Chaos Bitches.

There would be no Muslims in your countries if it wasn't for the Jewish power structure. Do you really think if the Nazis had won the war that they would let ANY shitskins into Europe? Jews are evil......end of discussion. All our modern demographic problems originate from Jewish power

You dumb nigger leaf
Do we go bomb shit because some turdlims stabs a kike in the neck in where ever the fuck those two shit races live together at?
No fucktardian, we dont. maybe if you had the IQ higher that snow and syrup you would get they you moose raping prick.

Trump is a spineless piece of shit who is all talk and no action. All talk. Name one thing he actually did?

Immigrants? He extended Daca not the wall

Taxes? He killed coal jobs and gave the rich more money.

Healthcare? Affordable care act is still going strong

Wars? Did nothing to Norf Korea, China is still giving us the shaft.

Russia? He's still Putin's lap dog

Jews and Globalists? He is pushing a jewish Israel to the front of the line

Said he would protect Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid? Nope, it got fucked in the tax bill

Please, besides making leftards shit their self what has Trump done to MAGA? Making lefties angry is not an accomplishment you ignorant twats. America can't be great when 35% of the population is revolting at every turn.

Not a dilemma
I support Trump but moving the embassy to Jerusalem was fucking retarded, not falling for this blind supporter cult of personality bullshit

How quickly these yids forget

>2018
>Sup Forums becomes the jew
It's the only way.

You are not wrong.

>Oy vey its anudda dresden

The kikes have had full control of Jewrulasem since 1967. How exactly is this so big even except other than causing irrational shitskins to chimp out as the do with everything else?

Someone is triggered.