Why is the Illuminati trying to confuse the genders?

Why is the Illuminati trying to confuse the genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs&t=3778s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=687s
awarenessofnothing.com/the-root-races-of-mankind.html
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Portal:Originaltexte
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8
crystalinks.com/
sacred-texts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do sliders try to confuse our board?

>Illuminati
please don't tell me you're being retarded on purpose

Transhumanism, my dude.

No more borders - between races, between genders, between individuals. Soon we will all be the singularity.

>Be anti jewish
>Lose your job (mel gibson is till making movies btw)
>Be anti Illuminati
>Lose your life
Right its ''do joos!!''

Illuminati Goats are doing this.

>and on the third day god said "when people don't recognize when a man is posting under a rare flag, there is newfaggotry afoot

Look how many celebrity personalities that go this ''androgynous'' look

More like Subhumanism

more likely more of the west will just turn into blood thirsty barbarians as times get worse

Too bring more aids to sell cure later on of course.

Because there are only two genders as God created them. Anything else claiming otherwise is an affront. The illuminati work to oppose God, as directed by Lucifer, in exchange for earthly power and riches.

>he's confused by a haircut
To sort the strong minded from the expendable pleb.

Short hair on women is hot. Don't know what the fuck your problem is.

Look at greys, the stereotypical archetype for aliens. What if I told you that they aren't aliens at all, but humanoids from the future. Our potential future. Where they have done so much gene frankensteining that they goofed up their own DNA and now have to journey back to a time where humans aren't fucked up to "harvest" DNA from select humans to stabilize their own? Now, here's a fucked situation for you all. What if the elites our still beholden to these futuristic fucked up humans and still have to fulfill their plans, despite knowing how it turns out, because otherwise an entire timeline will be snuffed out? The one(new) world order timeline.
Chew on that one, "redpillers."

Because ((they)) cannot run with impunity if the population is not confused, distracted, and shocked into a little mental cage where they tune out everything just to not be bombarded with shit.

Its the jews dumbass. They're all gay as fuck and want to normalize it

Because they're committed to Lucifer and Despair.

whats up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left, black is white and white is black.
its a trick to keep people confused and distracted and also keep people constantly fighting with identity politics.

checked for 33rd degree mason

How do I explain the dangers of feminism and gender fluid crap to my friend who's just anti-muslim and anti nigger?

they want men to be weak

hayaha rehsa hayaha

look into Gnosticism this is good video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs&t=3778s

You have to remember though this Gnosticism for goy, just another layer int he matrix for the shabbos goy masons, the top ones practice Kabbalah, Zohar etc and do it as one more degenerate weapon to use against hte west feminizing men, less in the mating pool etc

this image is not accurate my dude

well nvm it can be from a perspective I guess, ignore me, this is just very basic but meh it works I feel ya

If you're constantly preoccupied with questions like "who am I?", "what gender am I really?", "should I transition?" etc., then you can't ask questions like "who are my masters?", "why am I saddled with eternal debt I didn't create?", "why is my people being bred out of existence?" etc.

>illuminati

fiftysixism?

Idk there has been crossdressers all throughout history.
Didn't know the illuminati infiltrated ancient Greek and Jap history

I’m pro freedom so I’m okey with people living how they want to live.

tribute to baphomet

Thats a very convincing trap. I bet lots of anons fell for it.

To lower white birth rates.

>Illuminati
Fuck off nigger.

If you all want to know all the secrets, have all the red pills they are here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

start with the playlists, start with anceint knowledge then zero point then electric unvierse
fuck off kike

Here is the Blackpill:

This unironically has to do with some form of mystism/Satanism/Magik/ritual practiced by an at times very loose network of influential elites. Not all elites, but certainly enough people with power and influence to try to undertake social engineering. They also certainly don't get together to hatch diabolical plots as an organization, but that doesn't preclude that smaller, different groups, with different leaders, do in fact get together to plan.
The motives of each "cell" vary, as their methods, they might even fight from time to time, but they generally all believe in a similar process to achieve a broad range of interrelated goals. Simply put, their main goal is their ascension to preeminent positions of power and influence over the rest of humanity.
Why? Almost all have a superiority complex, and want to dominate and crush others. Some for the reasons of power for powers sake, others enjoy the suffering of others, yet still others enjoy the privileges that come with being on top. The most sinister and truly evil wish for the enslavement and damnation of our souls. Truly I tell you, the most dangerous of these people wish to corrupt others as they have corrupted and debased themselves. They are envious and hateful of all things good, pure, beautiful, and truthful. They will do what they can to take as many people to hell (literally or figuratively, depending on what they/you believe) with them to share in their suffering.
The confusing of genders has implications in many systems of magik/mystism/satanism/etc, as do many of the things you see this group do. From simple hand signs, symbols in art and architecture, to spirit cooking, pedophilia, even staging mass murders and starting conflicts, and all other kinds of dark and twisted deviancy. What each act means varies to what particular group or belief these people are part of, but at their core each tends to corrupt out free will under the guise of empowerment, freedom, and knowledge.

How to change sex using the mind and directing of the chakra energy?

>They also certainly don't get together to hatch diabolical plots
wrong

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

the rest is spot on though desu, excellent

To weed out the weak and stupid.

The network is so large and widely distributed, and some motives and means so different they are not all part of the same groups. I'm saying that groups don't meet at all, I'm saying that any particular group is but a fraction of the true disease. It's... really like a perversion of Christianity. There are many sects with different dogmas and traditions, some so different as to be openly hostile, but in the end they all believe in Jesus Christ as the savior of humanity, except for these groups it's quite literally the opposite.

Any attempt to classify this phenomenon as one group of bad apples is at best ignorance, at worst obfuscation and misleading.

Fuck I wish I had that gif of that guy smoking crack.

btw OP is a fag for sperging illuminati. Like the most powerful people name themselves after the conspiracy wet dreams of 16 yr olds.

They are all run by the one group though desu you are right about differing reasons and seemingly different goals but they are really one goal. You just different groups thinking they are doing for their own reason but they are all working for the one goal of the masters. Like cultural marxism, you have the blm, feminism, communists, team trans they will all fight among themselves with different goals but they can all come together to hate one group the CIS straight white male. All these divisions and groups are created by the masters for this reason, constant discord, that is why the left can't beat the right they eat their own. They a re designed to tear themselves apart as well after doing their masters bidding. But the 13 bloodlines run the top always have

"when the left can't beat the right, when they don't have a common enemy of the master they destroy each other, this is the Hegelian dialectal at play also

>Illuminati
Lurk more, you'll get there eventually.

to be able to fuck anything that moves.

So the central committee of the communist party in the Soviet Union runs the UN?
>tfw when fell for bait written by a 15 year old who couldn't use software so used marker and paper instead.

This is an older diagram obviously half wit, the communists/Illuminati/Jews/Free Masons/Deep sate are the same thing always have been, well except the free masons, they usurped them in the late 1700's
>tfw t.brainlet that needs everything spelled out for you

Who do you think the central committee was? derp

its about globalism isnt it?

Population control.

>No more borders
>Every country becomes the same
No reason to travel and experience other traditions and culture. Sounds fun.

btw my uncle works at Nintendo, and they set the agenda. Look at the cover of this 2000 game, and its set in the year 2023. Looks like the girl in OP's post.

Perfect Dark was the shit.

def man. that engine was in 007 too and just always worked.

the enemy of my enemy as the Sun Tzu says, they will put aside their differences to hate a common enemy,Islam was supposed to be in there also

>Like the most powerful people name themselves after the conspiracy wet dreams of 16 yr olds.
holy shit you are retarded aren't you? The Bavarian Illuminati was started in 1776. How retarded do you have to be to think some teenagers made up this name for a group that never heard of and simply imagined but insanely turned out to be real. Stop eating paint you massive faggot

>152293431
Shouldn't they be doing that in Africa or China then since they're the only ones with a positive replacment rate?

lmao I thought someone would fall for that bait. don't worry I had 101.

I'd fuck that

>illuminati
the jews you dipshit

>Illuminati
Just call them Jews.

lol you fag, guess what else though 1776 digital sum 777, digital root 3, look into 3,6,9
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=687s

No they want to destroy the white race and the west because we are dangerous to them, they love low IQ niglets to be their slaves. Have you ever seen Stargate? No bullshit that is literally the future they want, what they are working towards

well the digital sum is 21 and digital sum is 3 sorry, but you get my point

underrated

Not enough passable trannies tbqh

This shit is also in the bible, this is copy pasta sorry don't want to re-type it

They created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex :). Of course there much more secrets than this but you get the point.

666 is the atomic weight of carbon what is the digital sum of 666? 18=9, 9 is the ether

Maybe related, maybe not? Root race theory is interesting as fuck tho. Honestly deserves its own thread

awarenessofnothing.com/the-root-races-of-mankind.html

Because they are getting ready to reveal what the after life is and that people live different lives as different people with different genders, perhaps even living as animals, and other beings which lend to the uniqueness of your soul. We can refer to memories of past lives if we need to. Westworld might help ya understand.

>Nature is a social construct
>Utopia is a realistic concept
>All humans and animals are equal
>We can literally be anything we want

I don't think this is correct all the way though they seem to have their timeline off the kali yuga is at its end already desu
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

also this isn't a theory it can be proven conclusively I have vid on my channel with all the evidence, covered artifacts proving it

Jews have genderbending in their kike book
Right near where they are aloud to fuck 3 year olds.

thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Portal:Originaltexte

Its all laid out in Willis Harrimans changing images of man. Written with other mk -ultra players from the stanford research institute and harvard department of social relations. Mk ultra was the promotion and distribution of lsd on the american youth and the subsequent "counterculture" and new age movement. Now this jewish messianic prophecy is beggining to come to fruition. Trans gender is part of transhumanism. Transhumanism being coined by Julius Huxley whos brother aldous was the head of the mk ultra program. Using the term illuminati misleading. You could just say jew or jews or jewish or kike.

*multiple vids

ty brother, here have dis in return :)
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8

Here this and this also
crystalinks.com/
sacred-texts.com/

I thought it was the EU wanting that, pretty sure the Illuminati is fighting against it.

The Muslims and niggers will outbreed whites if they're too busy fucking booty holes instead of vag holes. Seriously Muslims have like 8 kids on average.

Sargoy is /ourguy/ :)

The same reason alien 'greys' have not penis or vagina.

because fucking butts is fun.

So matriarchies do work, since they've existed before?

>no idea how they knew!!! they must be more powerful then the CIA!!!

, also show that stereotypes work and we go back to targeting people based on them.

check'ems, they exist for a reason lol

we should start an Illuminati general thread, someone else will have to do the Illuminati shills that have infiltrated as mods blocked me starting threads because they know (everything)

>can't tell this is a chick
The rumors about OP are true.

sorry fuck I meant to say

we should start an Illuminati general thread everyday, someone else will have to do the Illuminati shills that have infiltrated as mods blocked me starting threads because they know I KNOW (everything)

Why are the genders trying to confuse the Illuminati?

The mods just want to protect the fragile mental health of the board.

Just take it to /x/ until you feel ready.