Should i join the marines, Sup Forums?

>free healthcare, food and a place to live
>can learn pretty much any job i want and get paid, rather than the reverse at college
>theyll pay you more than enough to live on when you retire

Yes, dont be a pussy.

Real talk if you are smart go air force. Better living conditions/medical/chow halls/everything.

USMC is shifty as fuck, they will try to jew you into an open contract and fuck you around with your job if you dont show up to all poolee functions. At least frok my experience.

>t.USMC DEP for 7 months and got arrested and kicked out

glad I did though they jewed me into an open contract because my recruitwr lied to me about what I was signing.

got my court shit cleared up and am joining the Army.

You will do mind numbingly dumb things and literal retards will have so much control over your life that it isn't funny, you will also have zero leverage unless they blatantly do something illegal to you. Having said that, if you play your cards right, you have zero bills. I got out after 5 years and bought a house. A buddy of mine got out and traveled the world for a year. You do get to do some cool shit, you'll make some friends for life, and chicks love Marine dick.

Yes go kiill sandniggers

racist

They aren't people, it isn't racist

Take whatever says with a grain of salt, sounds like a major shitbag.

is honestly correct in a lot of ways.

USMC is a meme branch, full of literal retards and mentally ill people. It also has quite a few well meaning victims of the meme, who are just trying to get by after falling for the trap. But make no mistake, not only is the branch useless, you will live a shitty life propping up an institution you will grow to hate.

My recruiter said i'd get nothing but pussy if I went infantry, but all I got was dick

Dont listen to the other faggots, i did 9 years and now my life is on easy mode. Go marines, the other branches are for faggots.

Hell yea

You sound weak

>sluts love marine dick
Muthafuckin right!

You do realize that when there is a war, you will be the first they send out to die right? And the US has been in constant war since 9/11.

There are other branches where you will be less likely to die in a war and spend more time sitting on your ass.

I want to hunt sandniggers and norks tho!

Join the Navy instead.

>liberal

The prerequisite is that you have to suck at least one dick, it's naval tradition.

>And the US has been in constant war since 9/11.

I see you were born yesterday, see image

You just said you did 9 years, which means you were either too dumb to fully commit for retirement, too weak to be retained, too stupid to memorize marching bullshit, or possibly a little fag that got a owie and now needs daddy gubment to pay for his wittle disability