Why is this good? I feel people have overrated this anime, 5 episodes so far and don't find anything appealing...

Why is this good? I feel people have overrated this anime, 5 episodes so far and don't find anything appealing, maybe MC?
Tell me what do you think about it and if i should end it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFCvWry2PtI
youtube.com/watch?v=1OMh541bjXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make up your own mind, cum guzzler.

It's just ironic kyoanus shitposters and nostalgia-goggle band faggots.

You might be stupid, OP.

Because Sup Forums seriously thinks that forced animation = good show

Reasons?

She's the cutest chipmunk.

the animation is nice, the character designs are cute, and it has a widespread appeal

it's not the kind of thing you'll like if you're not into comfy/SoL animes

It does have the MC of the year all years

I have to say it is visually pretty, but lacks of plot

A Midori is also acceptable.

The only thing that could be considered "good" about it are the visuals, and even that's up for debate when every scene is filtered out the ass. The story on the other hand is irredeemable garbage that just gets worse the longer you go on.

>comfy
Melodrama is not comfy.

Yeah, expected something like that. If anyone can come up with anything good about it, i might drop it right now.

Just drop it then, fag. Jesus do you expect us to hold your hand for every show you watch? Do you want us to spoonfeed you anime?

If you are 5 episodes into the anime and still don't like it then maybe it's not for you.
It's good but not great and not everyone can enjoy it.

Accessible
Unlike some CGDCT or slice of life looking shows conflict actually happens
Pretty even if you take out some of the filters which I wished they went lighter on sometimes

it's the first time i ask about personal opinion because i feel this is getting worse each episode and i dont enjoy wasting my time. Out of 400, only dropped about 3 or 4 and waited for someone to give a good reason, still nothing.

the only people who liked this piece of shit are

a) band geeks looking for some show that they can self insert with and blog about high school
b) kyoanifags that like everything that studio puts out

then drop it

nobody fucking cares what you do

Just drop it and continue watching anime in whatever shit country you're from.

>implying hibikefags aren't from shit countries

you clearly care as you are taking your time to make a response

Only superior people who can self insert as Kumiko get to fully enjoy hibike.

because I care about not seeing more threads of your self-important bullshit clogging up the catalog in the future

Make up your own mind, cum guzzler. Here's your (you).

thanks for bumping my thread ^^
Will do

This is pretty much a /req/ thread. Report and move on.

lol no

Good sound design, some impressive visuals,
and on top of that in a slice of life with grounded drama. It's just a step above most slice of lifes.

The best female character of 2010s alongside Watashi and Oi-chan. Decent plot and other characters. Great directing. Mostly beautifully done relationship of Kumiko and Reina but there's a crucial problem with it because of KyoAni's decisions. Amazing visuals, even better than normally for this studio. Good music.

I usually bash self-inserting but this makes a lot of sense. At the very least being able to understand Kumiko is certainly crucial.

He asked what people like about Hibike. How is that even remotely fucking similar to a recommendations thread?

Perfect writing, perfect direction, and the most human, lovable characters in anime

Did you get to the mountain climbing episode yet? That it is when it really hit me.
Just don't watch S2, it's garbage.

Watch for ponytail, stay for fluff.

>Just don't watch S2, it's garbage.
Explain yourself.

i got into it a bit more, ep 7 currently, is about the drama of aoi leaving the club, shit chap desu

>i dont enjoy wasting my time
>Out of 400, only dropped about 3 or 4

I don't consideer watching anime is wasting time, but doing something you don't enjoy is.
I drop what i feel is boring enough to drop, what's your point?

Mizori and Asuka drama were a drag. Only the last few episodes were good. Overall the second season just isn't worth watching.
Euphonium said everything it wanted to say in the first season. Second doesn't add much at all. You are seriously better off just watching something else entirely.

>wake up
>see this

wat do

make her play with my trumpet

Reina is unattractive.

>You are seriously better off just watching something else entirely.
Not really. Second season was better than anything else in 2016, and in most other years. It had all the same strengths as the first season, with even greater emotional heights

Just let this shitty thread die

Emoticons are a bannable offense

The point is apparently you do like wasting your time if you've dropped so few anime.

oh right? :OO
Hahaha man you are a true edge, thumbs up for trying to look smart

>implying anything in S2 comes close to I WANT TO BE SPECIAL and UMAKU NARITAI

How do you think if Hibike would be a set of animated shorts instead?

How is that edgy?

How are you able to judge what I think is an entertaining anime and what is not?

>implying those come close to Mamiko and Asuka

I'm not. I'm saying you like wasting your time if you've only dropped 4 anime out of 400.

I watched the entire first season as it was airing. The hype surely built up since then. I mean people were hyped while it was airing but after that people really seem to love this show. I thought the entire first season was a boring snooze fest and didn't find anything likable about it. Characters were boring and completely forgettable (minus their somewhat appealing character design) and the story wasn't worth following as it was so boring and pointless.

false

Nice wrong opinion.

There again, wasting time is relative for each one, don't try to convice yourself that you are right. I don't consider wasting time watching 396 animes.

But you are.

Sup Forums only needs KyoAni + cute girls to obsess over an anime. Doesn't even need a plot or character development. See K-On and Nichijou.

kumiko

k troll, here is your last (You)

>implying particular scenes from the S2 episodes 5, 9, 10 and 13 are not on par with those
Please. And those are just from the top of my head.

OP got triggered pretty hard as soon as someone started pointing out his hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFCvWry2PtI

Watch this, if this doesn't spark your interest, drop it. This scene is the linchpin of why people care about the show, if it isn't for you, you're not going to enjoy it and you might as well stop wasting yours and everyone else's time.

>How are you able to judge what I think is an entertaining anime and what is not?
Timeout, isn't that exactly what you made this thread to do? Have us tell you if Hibike is an entertaining anime?

But K-On and Hibike have the best plot and character development around. Combining those with cute anime girls and gorgeous visuals in general is what makes them so perfect

>But K-On and Hibike have the best plot and character development around.
1/10 try harder

I made a thread because It is really rare that I drop an anime, and would like a good reason to end it, not just beautiful drrawings

>if i should end it
End yourself.

Why do you need us to tell you what to do?

For additional viewing, you can understand why people enjoy this show from a technical aspect in how they do sound design for each scene. I'm going to assume you're just seeking attention if these two videos haven't helped you come to a decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OMh541bjXg

K-On has the best viewer development.
You change along with the K-Ons.

>viewer development
>having to make up terms not even related to plot to make K-On seem good
This is why people mock you. Because you try to come up with some deep meaning to a show focused on cute girls.

While the yuri scenes are some of the best parts of the show, they can't make it good on their own, not for someone who didn't even enjoy the first 5 episodes. OP should've dropped it already

Do you even have a minimun of english vocabulary?
>tell you what to do?
???????
Are you retarded? I'm just asking for good points about the show, fucking monkeys trying to look cool

So you lack critical thinking skills and seek us to tell you why you should or shouldn't watch this show? Is that it?

He's too retarded, he needs our approval before dropping a show.

Who said anything about deep meaning? The beauty of K-On is how simple and perfect the character development is

I like the feeling after reading your whole post and the filename while knowing that Ribbon was actually the worst girl in this show.

troll detected

If KyoAni started making shorts exclusively, they would beat every studio, regardless of genre.

>OP tries to bait
>Gets baited instead

Asuka wins the Kumiko bowl
Reina confesses to the Teacher
The teacher's wife is dead
The band doesn't win nationals
Ribbon girl becomes the next band president

Now you don't have to worry about the anime because you know it all.

I watch Kyoani shows for visual experience mainly. Everything else is bonus.

At first I also disliked how melodramatic it got, but in the end I'm glad I didn't drop it. But that's just me.

>Op makes a serious post
>Sup Forums trolls come
Thanks, to the dropped list goes

The reason you find it unappealing is probably because it's written and directed like a live action drama, not an anime (because it's based on a non-light novel, inspired by the author's personal experiences in high school band). The characters aren't really "anime characters" besides their appearance. This is why people love it, but it's also why people find it boring, since anime for them is supposed to be an alternative to this sort of thing

>serious post
>tell me why this show is good or else... I'll drop it

You might actually be retarded

Sup Forums troll feel free to leave
what else can be made in Sup Forums apart from waifu threads or crap like that?

Not only a retard but also outing yourself as a newfriend. From which board do you come from?

>Who said anything about deep meaning?
>K-On and Hibike have the best plot and character development around.

The problem is just your shit taste, really difficult to cure unfortunately.