Bitcoin just hit 14,000

Why are you not supporting this libertarian digital currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=VtZKm6B8khQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know how to buy it

It's at $13,497

Look at the chart. It's a parabolic rise. Be careful.

With parabolic moves we never know when the final top will arrive because of the frenzy of buying driving the move, but we know that vertical moves cannot be sustained, and ultimately we can expect that the parabolic will collapse, with prices falling as quickly as they advanced.

I don't know how to get started with it.

Tried during the whole day today but the cryptojews don't want to accept my credit card

>Buy 0.5 BTC yesterday
>Up 1000 $ already

Is it time to stop being a wagecuck?

Someone has to pull out at some point. It's just a matter of time

You need money first to invest.

On Bitstamp right now, 18 million $ who want to buy but only 700 BTC traded. Do the math.

Don't be careful. Buy more and then take out credit cards loans and buy some more. So, when it collapses, it swallows you whole.

I am eagerly awaiting the crash.

Then I'll buy some. : )

My normie brother invested 5k euro in summer without telling me, he's made so much he cashed his initial 5k out yesterday, he's left with now 7 or 6 k free moneyz to play with.

And i just started yesterday with 5k...

cause I missed the 8k drop last week and I'm waiting for an in.

>a-a-any day now the crash will c-c-come
lol @ nocoiner cope

you think you're being smart but even the braindead normies who buy in today and just HODL will be rich in a year while you'll still be waiting for the crash

nocoiners on suicide watch

i sold around 11800 (FUCKING YESTERDAY) when it hit a wall and im choked
oh well, bought in at 3500 so cant complain

It won't go down ever again.

I'm saying the same for half a year already. When it "crashed" to 4000, at the end of September, I didn't buy of course.

People are making money, but allot people are going to be destroyed when it drops

now that's a scary thought

It's about to hit 14k, in 30 minutes.

the sooner, the better, because my butt hurts really hard even for a Pole

This is why you don't put in anything you can't lose. Just don't be a dummy

Its gonna be hilarious when the bubble pops. A bunch of frat boy tools that i know just got big into it, so all this new money is just people looking for a get rich quick scheme. I’m a hodler so even if it drops to 5k im not worried.

>tfw you had almost 5 BTC just and a half months ago but now have barely 2 cause you put all your money in ETH and shitty ICO's

>tfw retail investors still haven't even gone full boat.

It may end up worthless, but the dumb money isn't even long bitcoin yet. Derivatives market and easily digestible investment vehicles like ETFs incoming

Coinbase.com is the easiest way

>currency
No.

what did he mean by this?

There is nothing in the past that can used to base analysis like this on. This is brand new technology and a brand new paradigm. Everyone is just guessing. It could be $1 million in 2 years or it could ge zero tomorrow. No one knows. But the risk to reward is incredible and if you don't have at least a little in bitcoin you are retarded.

quadrigacx for Canadians. buy a hardware wallet too, ledger nano s, or trezor.

The fair price for a Bitcoin is like 25k $.

Buy buy buy

I started thinking about buying in January when it was $400. It was stupid that I didn’t.

that means it's probably gonna go up another 24K ?!

Go for broke.. You keep telling everyone else that its going to $100k per bitcoin.. Put your money where your mouth is and back up the truck. It only goes up coinlets declare, so you wont lose anything...

Lmfao, you stupid fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Depends why it drops. Most likely it is ZOG-operated, since it is total garbage copy of an original white idea from the 90s. That would mean that a price-crashing vulnerability will be discovered shortly and only ZOG will get out intact. If you must "invest" in crypto, buy Monero before it takes off.

Various analysts - real analysts, predict 15.000 by years end, we'll be there in a few days, even if a crash happens.

John MacAffee predicts 1.000.000 $ by 2020 or so.

i am waiting for the founder to cash out

>post yfw you didn't buy even a meager $200 of when it was worth less than $1 in 2010
>imagine how your life would be right now

What do you consider to be rich? You'd have to spend quite a bit today to make a substantial amount in returns. Normies who only have at most a couple thousand to invest won't become millionaires off that.

genius, but who

human psychology is why bitcoin chart looks like that. once a few people starts cashing out, it will move down a bit, and people, especially the newbies, will panic and sell, causing it to further go down, and the rest will sell too in panic, and it will go down as quickly as it went up.

this human behavior has been observed to happen again and again and again in the past.

it crashed from $1000 to $300 2 years ago

no reason to think it wont crash again

I remember looking at it when it was around $100. Thought it was going to die out.

Really, what the fuck can you buy with it? Can you even cash it out?

Certainly diversify. I have Litecoin and Etherium too. But I’m getting tired of Etheriums flatline.

Yeah the next couple of years are going to be an absolute shit show. Lot of people are going to make a lot of money. Lot of people are also going to lose their ass. This whole thing is going to be unveiled as a racket for the kikes in about 5 years.

>brand new paradigm
RUN

Waiting for a crypto to replace btc desu senpai. Btc is too flawed as is: very long transactions, large transfer fees, larger fees of you try to split too much which of course is a problem as value increases, deflationary, non-anonymous, and worst of all, it has turned very centralized (be it because of pools or because of the new lightning neteork shit).
Cryptos are the way forward but btc isn't going to be the first mass accepted currency. It will come very close though.

For those who want to buy in, I suggest instead buying an alt directly (eth is offered in many places). Wait for thr btc dip and convert: alt goes up when btc goes down for longer periods.

for fucks sake just buy it already..
biz has been telling you this was the shit for over a year now...
when you gonna buy? when its 20k on christmas morning?

>Depends why it drops
>Build 100-story skyscraper
>Foundation is the size of a postage stamp and the support structure is made from paper mache
>Skyscraper collapses
>HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

no reason to think we are on that timeline you nocoin faggot

I got in a long time ago just for the hell of it. I liked the idea behind it and it was cheap at the time, so I said what the hell and bought a bunch.

Sold 75% of it last week.

Not entirely convinced it's gonna' crash, but I saw too many people get killed by the tech bubble not to be a little cautious, especially considering the fact that it's grown into a substantial chunk of money.

Keeping an eye on it. I'll likely ride it out for quite awhile with my remaining 25%.

In any event, I made a shitload on it, and my smile is ear to ear.

Be careful with btc, minus 5k from its value to use as a holding currency.

Look at the projects that deliver actual services. A good one is Vechain, it will go to around $1 by the end of the year, I can't speculate past that. I got in at 10c so seen about x7 increase and cashed my initial investment into btc.

Bought two houses and my car - m3 2013 from buying alt coins
Early/at ico in the past 18 months.

Started with £10k

How much will it be valued once it hits the "very close" point? A lot.

Merry Christmas

I dont have money

what trader do you recommend?

You'd now have $200000 worth of untradeable valueless number.

anyone want to give me a place to buy and sell bitcoin if i live in canada and have no credit card please?

I had a wallet, but I lost the key

We only just hit the media attention stage.

when everyone starts jumping in that is the time to get out.

which coins do you think are worth buying atm that aren't that popular and cheap

Of course, and as a long term investment strategy I'm confident that bitcoin will more than satisfy. But you won't see the btc v2 rise until your btc's value is halved just as the new coin has rised 100x. Even at thst point you would still have profited greatly from converting what remained of your btc to the new coin though.

fuck off poorfag

Im flipping annoyed. I wanted to buy at around 8k. Then at 10k and now its almost 14k..... Why didnt i buy at 8k.

They arent, professor mentioned bitcoin as an option people are investing in during class today and the whole class laughed

Yeah I call bullshit

Ask /biz/ as they're your best bet outside pro groups.

I use binance using bnb to pay the fees as they have special offers on them.

Then a few others that list coins first.

I avoid day trading

IKTFB. I was gonna buy in at 3k but I thought the bubble was gonna burst and I was just gonna buy when it dipped. And then it kept going and going, and every step of the way I was saying "better not buy in yet, it'll crash tomorrow"

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

moneros are 2nd in line.
you can mine them with ok gaming rigs.
make about $5-10 a week with a gaming rig.
or if you want serious money build a mining rig.
sky's the limit..
some people make over 100k a month..
5g energy costs.

craigslist

make sure to bring tons of cash

and an xbox to store the partial coins

Blockchain technology is here to stay. I think everyone agrees to that.

Bitcoin in particular.. way more skeptical about it's long term use. Money to be made though for sure. People ask me all the time how to go about purchasing it. Fact is, it's a few steps. People want to be spoon fed this shit, which is why the fucking Winklevoss twins are coming out with an ETF lmao. Brilliant move. Trading of BTC derivatives on CBOE (!)

If the investment banks are interested in selling to retail, there's still some room for it to go.

Because it's nothing for than a digital FIAT being manipulated. Ethereum beats it in every single aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtZKm6B8khQ

I have four bitcoins. Should I sell or hold onto them a little longer?

TFW you remember exclaiming "it's up to FOURTEEN dollars?" then STILL didn't get in...

>make about $5-10 a week with a gaming rig.
minus 20$ a week in power

t. pajeet jew

That is true, and yet eth is still very flawed itself. Something else must come.

ethereums under valued.
once big projects start happening and effecting the world heavily people will recognise its value.
or it will get killed by digital cat traders...
probably not though..
it just proves it can birth new economies every day.

Hello please, I want to cash out my 1 BTC please?

>O-oh, you dont accept BTC here? Would you know who does?
>O-okay, I guess you can buy just 0.001% of my BTC. Are you sure you dont want to buy more...?
>No, I dont to buy MORE, I just want to sell!
>What do you mean you will only trade it for $300!? It says its $14k on the internet!
>P-please stop laughing at me, ma'am.

When mining you're betting on the coin's value increasing sharply in the future.

Vechain (VEN) is good. It will go up but you have missed the massive gains. But it's a really solid project with actual confirmed partnerships. Hype says $2-3 but I reckon 1.5 tops but who knows.

WAX is upcoming, the ICO has just ended and will be listed on a few exchanges soon. In mid 2018 it will have some good value.

Look at ARK.

>the future of money
Not when this shit overloads, which is at happening status very fucking deep orange basically almost RED

The problem is that has no real value to it. What is a bit coin in the real world? Ultimately the value is tied entirely to human perception. Its massively increasing in value which means everybody starts spreading the "get in on the bitcoin right now!!!!" message. This itself increases the value which further reinforces the initial message. The value is an illusion that will cause a massive crash once people see through it. Its a textbook bubble if I ever saw one. That doesn't mean you can't make money of it but play it smart and spread out your investments.

Yeah but I have to take a pic of my driver's license and it's shitty fucking system won't take the dozen photos I've tried taking

>we know that vertical moves cannot be sustained

Bullshit

well which coins do you think its worth buying £50 worth off ? other then mining

I actually have login info dated 2013 to a dead bitcoin website. I never bought any coins. This situation is so stupid it makes me want to an hero.

Same as any """ real""" money retard. Welcome to the post-gold world.

A single transaction - no matter how many or how few BC/Satoshis worth - consumes power worth upwards of 30$. This will only grow with blockchain size and rising global energy demand, not to mention the power hogging of BC mining plants. Using Bitcoins is a drain on finite resources and causes energy market inflation.

This is insanity.

But by all means, hop on the get rich quick scheme. Après nous le déluge.

How and where do I sell bitcoin for usd without getting fucked by the feds.

Relax losers, if you held onto it until now you'd be fucked anyway

Do what you need mate.

doubt it'll hit one million (barring some crazy financial crash shit happenings)

i'd say it'll hit 100k at around 2020-2022 and stabilize there

i dont know man.
i'm just in btc,eth,monero.
the coin markets are insane..
check out biz, and just invest in what you believe in..
do your homework.