Another day of being an ugly subhuman 27 year old male who has never had attention from women ever

>another day of being an ugly subhuman 27 year old male who has never had attention from women ever
>saw much more qts and Staceys in central London than usual
>had to buy picrelated when I got home to numb the pain

you could improve yourself and be a fit and decently wealthy ugly subhuman. so you would be best of the worst and could bang 2's. but instead you poison yourself.

Lmao you bought Ben and Jerry’s you fucking cuck just kill yourself.

why eat so much junk food?

Good choice in snacks, im enjoying a fruit pastill lolly to numb the pain of life

>>/r9k/

>This is the retarded shit that's being paid for to write articles about le alt right virgins
Let's see that exact same picture with a piece of paper that has your ID on it, you lying faggot. Sage goes in all fields.

i, too, only shop at gas station convenience stores

>BEN AND JERRY'S?
STOP GIVING VERMONT MONEY! STOP SUPPORTING THOSE LIBERAL Con artists!

Why don't you improve yourself faggot

Fourth fucking time I have seen this

Buy a different ice cream you cuck.

>implying pol9k/ isn't just another extension

Also are you a virgin? And if so explain why you are
>20 y.o
>literally have no social skills and stay in bed all day

Doesn't eating all that shit make you feel a bit sick? Junkfood has never been a vice for me because I feel like ass afterwards.

>((((Tescos)))
>(((Ben and Jerry's)))
Fuck off

fuck you and this daily post of yours, sadboy

kys faggot
>in all fields

Ayy lmao! Poorgag Muslims on welfare get more pucci than op

good choice in ice cream

Move out of London and realise life is better outside London*

*Excluding major cities like Birmingham, Scotland, Manchester etc

Saddo

I exercise everyday so I am not a hambeast but I will never be a normie anyway. I can't motivate myself to eat healthily.

It is impossible for me to relate to normies. I have zero social life. Where are the other sadfags on here?

old pasta, kys

>Cool Original with the green dip

>1 post by this ID
A daily reminder this same thread is posted quite frequently. I.e. it's spam.

It's not spam. It's a different picture every time and I have posted before about my life

This thread again?

Fuckin lift weights and stop jerkin your little flesh nubbin until enough testosterone builds up in your bloodstream to talk to a female

>major cities like Scotland

But it's the same post every single time. So if we don't call it spam, then we need to call attention to the psychological problems you have that compel you to seek attention in this way. How about see a doctor and get therapy or something. Posting about your life problems here repeatedly is not constructive. These threads also don't belong on Sup Forums and get deleted if reported.

Are you by any chance a fat incel?

>Scotland is a city
>Scotland is urban
>Telling him to get out more

>buying communist kike ice cream
fuck you
fuck the uk
this isn't politics either

good soyim

>buying ice cream manufactured by far-left anti-white JEWS (((((Ben and Jerry)))))

kys

why is this on pol? nice slide thread.

Yeah yeah my bad but you get the gist of what I'm saying.

The irony my friend, the irony. I don't even know where to begin. But ill try.

First, How bout, don't ever rely on a woman's attention to give you a validated life. And maybe if you fixed your diet and had goals... you could find the validation within your self. Then the women can come if you so choose.

Dude that Xbix One X would be fly!

OP we'd get a long, I also live in London
Wanna hang out? 100% serious as I have no friends

>Doritos with dip
But why