If you could have one of the female characters from Naruto as a sex slave, who would you choose and why?

If you could have one of the female characters from Naruto as a sex slave, who would you choose and why?

>OP is a Narutard.

They're all ugly as fuck.

Sakura. She'll stay young like Tsunade.

That or Ino, she is built for fugging.

Karin, bites are a turn on for me, or this

But she gets so fat.

It's Anko man, she still can give a good fuck.

But why would you want to fuck a disgusting fat body?

Salad please

FOR FUCK SAKES KONAN

TAKE OFF YOUR STUPID CLOAK!

Samui, not even close

She comes from the Land of BBC, are you really sure of your choice?

you're a liar if you say you wouldn't at least hate fuck sakura

BLACKED: The Ninja

>Nrrrtu

Fuck that, this is now a dubs thread

>we lost a qt like Yugito
>got stuck with a nigger autist like Bee
Why was that allowed?

Fuck this shit, I'll settle for Orochimaru.

Does it really matter when each girl can just change into the other?

In fact how the fuck is the Narutoverse not a sex paradise when everyone can turn into anyone and anything?

>In fact how the fuck is the Narutoverse not a sex paradise when everyone can turn into anyone and anything?

Which girls from the filler arcs would you fuck?

fuck off narutards

A NINJA NEVER BACKS AWAY FROM A NARUTO THREAD
BELIEVE IT!!!

Does Byakugan make you better at sex?

Ino and Hinata end up being the best looking. Hinata looks tomboyish here but later on she becomes hot.

Id choose them two and also the goth chick.

kurenai because milf and genjutsu could spice things up

TWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAETWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE BEAUTIFEWL KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAE KOWAGANA NARUTOE SAOTO MAMAETWELF YEARS AGO A NEIN TAILED FOCKS SUDDENLY APPEARED IF YOU BELIEB IT NARUTOE NARUTOE BELIEB IT BEEEELLLIIIEEEB YEAH OMMINAI NINJA KLAN NINJA KLAN HERE WE STAND NARUTOE IM ON MAI WAI NARUTOE I"LL BE OKAI GETTING READY TO FIGHT ON SAIT CUM ON BEST FREINDS BY MAI SAIDE SASOOSKAE IS REALLY KEWL SACKURA THE

It's called sexercise user. I'll fuck the fat out of her.