Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

She wasn't recruited into the Strike Witches.

I jerked off to this at least once.

Which studio ghibli girl is the most wankable to?

OP posted her. Not even going to lie.

her panties are not even pure white

Find a flaw.

The robe.

Seriously, Miya-san, was that done on a bet? "I'll have her wear the most un-cute shit I can think of!".

She is until you factor in personality, at which point she becomes less attractive than the ugly bitch from Pokémon's XY series.

Fuck you, Puck is what saved Berserk when it was still good.

>Passenger isn't strapped in
>no radio, no contact with local ATC
>possibly below minimum altitude
>no instruments for IFR conditions
>no registration numbers visible
>no nav or formation lights in evidence

>badass mc and shota elf
What's to complain about

You know, after watching his movies one thing is pretty clear:

Japanese should be glad he didn't became a driving or flying instructor.

Fucking disgusting.

>Japanese should be glad he didn't became a driving or flying instructor.

I know that feeling. Neither of us would keep our licenses long. Give me a plane and I'm going to make that airframe CREAK, man. And Extra 300s are apparently kind of expensive for some reason.

Still hotter than fishface stalk thing.

Fio, obviously. She can tune up my powerplant ANYTIME.

Kiki was my waifu when I was 8. Did I do good?

This.

>Not Satsuki

Too loud

>tfw too smart to bathe without your father

But hey, she would probably be one of the first neuroi war witches that flew using brooms instead of striker units so she would be too old by the time the Strike Witches is even formed.

Clearly she's an Eastern European witch too poor to afford real Striker units, so she uses The Old Ways.

-Her "Delivery service" is shit because she dont know route planning.

-Who need Delivery service of a bakery?

-How witch culture in this movie work? witches are expelled of her houses and forced lived with stranges ?

-Just be glad Kiki should do a better job on places like Moulin Rogue. That place when the other witch say fuck men every day

>-Who need Delivery service of a bakery?
>not knowing the joy of fresh bread
You don't know bread.

You don't know grammar either, for that matter.

That broom is not my cock.

Sending your 13 or so old daughter alone in the world, with just a broom and a cat, seems like a pretty good way of having your child kidnapped and forced into who knows what sort of prostitution in this day and age.

She pairs up with a dumb nerd. She doesn't really realize that her powers went away because of depression and just gets her powers back because of a traumatic event. Kiki's friend is a horrible artist.

Otherwise, its perfect.

The painting was drawn by actual retards. Not the best choice.

>The painting was drawn by actual retards.
What?

It was paintd by students at a special school for challenged children, which as we know is PC for school for tards.

Well as someone who draws, I would say that a lot of people who start out (myself included) has their initial art looking like that. Flat eyes, no perspective, irregular body forms, etc. There's no shame in having art that looks like that to start. And if a special kid could draw that well, its actually pretty impressive.

But the problem is the story is trying to pass off Kiki's friend as a 'secluded artist' who spends all day drawing and painting. And implies she is very good at it. When she has the artistic ability of a year 1 art student.

She's the most mature of the MCs, and has the biggest rack.

She also had no pants if you could stand the otherwise shit 'gorgon' dub.

I like that Porco got off his ass to help when he heard they were schoolgirls, presumably expecting them to not be new-entrants.

Nene is pure love

She can fly
(Most) kidnappers cant

She can look passable if they want her to, but I'm still certain they made her as ugly as possible to be 'inclusive' for real ugly people.

KDS was one of the most boring Miyazaki movies I've ever seen.

That's what I thought the first time I saw it, particularly when she was at the old lady's house for the better part of 45 minutes. Then I stopped beint a pleb.

I haven't seen a single Ghibli movie since HMC.
Should I go and watch the others after that?

Arriety and Poppy Hill are decent, Kaguya and Marnie are both great. Wind Rises, Earthsea and Ponyo are shit.

Going to have to agree with this
>short hair
>tight body
>good mother
>barefoot a lot
Only problem is that she's married and used goods.

all versions are great, young, grownup, cat

Helps that her butt is bigger than it looks

Her butthole is too long, I would never be able to line my dick against it.

Why is she wearing a diaper

They're bloomers