Did Donald Trump have a stroke today?

Did anyone see him slurring his words and then the way he signed the order proclaiming Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Look at pic related compared to his normal signature. What the fuck happened? He couldn't have been drunk or tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0FQSwHmB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shhhhhh ... you are getting sleepy

Good catch. That does look odd.
They are probably doping him without him knowing it.

FUG, and kek even confirms
Alex was right again

>in front of Christmas trees
if only most people knew har far we've lied and sinned and fallen. Christmas trees have nothing to do with Christmas. Santa Claus means Satan's claws. Christmas occurs during the wrong time of the year as described by the bible. we give away jerusalem to the most fake cow goyim goyim there are. and yeah. it nearly brings me to tears. but this earth does not deserve any tears. Genesis 6:6 "And God regretted having created humanity"

crazy faggot lol

>God is more upset with both our existences that you get more upset with me for getting upset
you should be sad we are fucking regrettable bastards. but youre not

He wrote it bigger and with a different pen.

oooooooooooo

Santa clause means Sinterklaas you fucking idiot, colonists from my country brought it over and Coca cola commercialized it.

Look at the ink and the size, clarity and softness or crispness of each of them.

Entirely different pens. One was prolly felt tip an the other one was not.

nope. go watch jewmerican IDOL

Looks like, lad. Pray and focus your thoughts and intentions on protecting Trump if you'd like to try and help contribute to the cause.

muslims are of shem. ashkenazi are not

Nope, it was the same pen and you can even go on youtube and look at all his EO signatures. None of them look like the one he did today. None of them are as crooked and spaced as this one.

>beibg gay
>mentally stable and not out-argued by a foreigner speaking your tongue

Pick one degenerate.

>LGBT flag

>the devil came after fucking toothpate

youre a shrine hooker whom breeds nephilim

He is mocking the Kykes. The embassy isn't even supposed to be moved until 2020. It's a big fuck you to Kykes.

yeah. beautiful jewish fuck alls and going to aipac is chess and moving embassy and having everybody declare war on you is all fucken the opposite of what it is

Aaaaand?

dont focus on the specific symbolic question. there's much more going on here

U mad?

no

Who cares? He's a Jew lover. Hope he fucking does.

I've considered the possibility. I think he's mindful enough to notice, though.

No slurs in his most recent twitter video...

i heard the slur during the last sentence of his speech on the radio

>toothpaste

Roger stone and alex claimed they were mixing sedatives in his food a drinks to control him.

chacked

Jehova's witnesses are fags confirmed

How would he even fight this?

Kikemas trees!

Well maybe he shouldn't eat two Big Macs and two fish fillets when be eats out.

none of those look like the one he signed today.

Trump slurs and mispronounces shit constantly. He's a typical wise guy from Queens in that regard.

Anyway, I know what you're doing OP. Russia failed with the out of Strzok, so now you're moving onto le 25th Amendment meme. kys

Scoop them up with both hands.

Shit looks good. Still sage tho

well look what he did. he pulled the ultimate jew. probably a bit nervous and very excite. nice!

Baron did

It’s a desperate cry for help. The deep state is in control.

the same thing that happened to obama you imbeciles . being president is a stressfull job

shit. he might have

>Eve the dumb bitch ate the fruit god said don't eat
>Adam's like "fuck might as well suffer together"
>somehow I should feel bad for this

>Did Donald Trump have a stroke today?
No, but he caused a lot of others to have one.

Far more likely he's capitulating to a threat that he can't fight right now.

Jesus is a myth child. BTFO!

Isn't Barron supposed to be 11?

I've seen Downs toddlers write better than that.

>Good catch.
not being able to see leddit post. also, drumpfy is a jewish cumdumpster

alex?

TFW you voted against Hillary because of her mental faculty and ended up with a demential loon

ALZHEIMER'S

Satan's Claws, I like it

Alex and Roger are controlled op

#feltpengate

He's got that kind of face that says "I'm GoInG tO pUt EvErYoNe In ThE oVeNs At MaR-a-LaGo, AnD iT's GoInG tO bE yUge"

Its all that Jewish cum stuck in his teeth.

he's dead inside. there's no coming back from those eye bags. What a mess. Sad!

>you're probably wondering how I got here, well its a long story but it all started on tumblr

he def sounded like he had bad dry mouth, all those diet cokes shit gives me the nastiest mouth desu senpai.

WTF I guess I'm #withhernow!
Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here.
Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.
We have to get the nuclear codes back!

>Forget to wet the whistle before speech
>Don't even have water at the ready because you'll get wrecked by media like last time
>Cotton mouth from salty lunch and dehydration
>Getting several S phonemes correct but dry up on the final words
>Realize what you've just said, replaying, predicting headlines about it
>Step back and bump into something, another minor mistake that'll be taken as a blunder on MSM for the next week
>Hurry up the signing, still comprehending the full consequences of back to back minor mishaps blowing up all over the world

He'll be fine, but fuck the MSM.

They really have regressed back to that point. Hilldawgs unite!

The bigger question is why is Melania's handwriting identical to Don's?

That's not why she was horrifically unpopular, sweetie.

>11 years old
>already tried and failed at life, still young enough to start over with no one the wiser
Even the Trumps' failures are better than anyone else's

>thinking Trump has the same thought patterns of an insecure NEET from Sup Forums
He does not give a fuck leafy.

sounded like his mouth was dry and he knew the speech wasn't much longer so he just toughed it out

kek

Have you ever slurred a word or misspoke? It happens.

Yeah, he stroked his pen and made Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

he just had 2 scoops of ice cream right before the speech and was flemmy, chased it down with 2 slices of cherry pie and a diet coke, everyone just relax.

He needs to resign.

He has gone off the deep end.

The slur was definitely something in his mouth, maybe a cough drop or lemon drop. You can see him adjusting it with his tongue when he first sat down to sign the proclamation. But the signature is definitely weird, and he seemed to sign slowly too. His grip on the pen looked fucked up, imo.

>enter Trump-Tesla Time Travel Theory and find out that Trump is married to 'Melania' (Trump with XX chromosomes)
Melania's makeapp revealed that her face reminds a lot of Trump's under all that make-up.

Barron = Bannon and Pence = Tim Kaine's wife.

This
His brain is brown mush, I've never seen a sleep deprived freak like that in my fucking life

Fuck you that is depressingly comfy.

if trump all of a sudden has health problems the civil 2.0 will kick off the same day, usa will be invaded on the east coast by UN and west coast by China Reds, screencap this.
kek decides

Alex right about what?
Don't fuck with me user

kys shill

so sad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0FQSwHmB8

The whole time he sounds like he’s struggling with dentures, the 30 second mark is the most embarrassing when he can’t say “United State.”

I don’t think it was a stroke, just an older fella who’s pearly whites came loose.

alex said ((they)) are doping his soda so they can claim he is mentally unfit to be president

Alex Jones made the silly claim that people in the White House are feeding Trump drugs to make him less virile.

>God bless you, Israel, Palestinians, and the United Zhush

in that order lmao.

Is anyone really naive enough to think they aren't slowly poisoning him?

Yeah what the fuck, like he had Halloween vampire teeth in or something. Maybe he did have tooth work done? the bottom jaw looks a little swollen.

hmm, there is something odd about that sign-off. Maybe he just mistakenly said "church" instead of States because he had just mentioned a bunch of religions

>the government would never do that

Loose dentures, asswipe. If he'd had a stroke, he wouldn't be metally acute enough to deliver the words and speech correctly. sage this fucking asshole

A large number of American schoolchildren don't use cursive any more. It's possible he doesn't have a formal cursive signature.

>dentures

why would a billionaire deal with dentures instead of getting implants?

>he's a typical retard

maybe didn't want to go under genral anesthesia for a purely cosmetic dental procedure? they just ran out of American denture cream and that's that.
/thread

>dentures
how could he have hidden his dentures for so long you cuck? Trump is rich enough to have veneers or dental implants.

general anesthesia is a small price to pay (literally and figuratively) to not have to deal with dentures. especially for a goddamn president in the modern era

the white house response is: dry throat.

that actually sounds more believable than what you retards ITT are suggesting