Shows that deserve a second season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzAaU0_O8Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agree.

Please.

>will never get comfy family SoL
Why even live

An interesting look at the aftermath of war.
Wish there was something else similar out there.

Why this cannot get second season, but things like Monogatari or Fate can spam tons of new series and OVAs every year? What is wrong with anime business model? is it not profitable to make an anime, that will most likely be successful?

Every thread.

Nips only love fanservice haremshit

there isn't enough material for a 2nd season, the LN author is slow as all fuck.

Obligatory because it's true

>Nips only love fanservice haremshit
The problem is, that most of these generic harems also last for only one season. Also most of fanservice anime flops hard, like, for example, Keijo. Why not produce more anime with wider target audience, than just otaku?

In a better world Etotama would have been a hit

As opposed to a season 2 I'd rather have a reboot. Same with pic related. They both belong in the category of botched LN adaptations in my opinion. Reminder to all my fellow CSRfags that in the LN FELLI WINS.
You're joking right?

I don't know about now, but a few years ago the only people spending enough money to keep the industry afloat were the otaku.
If we still have threads about dvd/blu-ray sales and the break-even point then we should be able to tell who the spenders are these days.

Devil is a part-timer totally deserves a second season.

I wish as well but not sure if very likely.
I'd say Hataraku is borderline in that category.

>I'd say Hataraku is borderline in that category.
Yeah, but it's only two girls and Chiho's part is mostly played up for laughs when it arises while Emi gets actual development.

>You're joking right?
nope. the 24 ep season 1 run covered 22 books (all written prior to 2007) in the LN, there is 16 books written currently to make a 2nd season written since then.

He'd be further along if he wasn't writing so many spin-offs.

>16 volumes
Should be plenty of material for another season.
>22 volumes in 24 episodes
Yeah that's where they fucked up. Practically 1 volume per episode? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Despite all that there were aspects that I think they did okay on in the adaptation. Wish the LN was fully translated.

Not sure what's more could be done plot-wise, but I just like these characters. I know about the first season, but I don't like those character designs and there was no Endy.

the LNs are short. very short. 20,000 words at most each.

Short enough to cram all of them into 24 episodes? I would not know since I have not read the LN.

this needs to be a thing. I wonder what kind of bgm will be used for this match.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzAaU0_O8Jc