"Jojo is a good anime"

>"Jojo is a good anime"
>Oh? Is it?
>"yeah"
>Name 10 good episodes
>"uhhh"
>Ok, name 5
>"hmm"
>Oh? You can't even name 5 episodes that are good? Doesn't sound like a good show to me! But I'll make it easy for you, name ONE
>"..." "RERORERORERO ZA WARUDO WRYYYY XD"
>Oh ok I thought so.

Man user how can i be as cool as you?

Not watching shounenshit

who the fuck are you quoting

Not your blog.

Do the part 1-2 adaptations even have episode names? But for 3-4 they'll just tell you the enemy stand names.

Yeah. They have actual titles

Honestly if they can't even describe the episodes they deserved to be called out

>people care about my opinions

How come they're all called Jojo? How old is he? Why does he wear the stone mask?

Hell if I ever noticed.

up

I could list any of my favorite episodes but you'd just say that they're shit. "Good episode" is subjective. I could say the entirety of the show is good, because that's my opinion.

If you can't even name any of the episodes/chapters that are good, you have no business saying you're a Jojofag.

>anime
Read the fucking manga you cretin

The manga's even worse, stop trying to 'fit in' by pretending to be a primary.

The manga has even shittier pacing

Remember when Jojo was the legendary shounen manga that everybody liked for being quirky and original? Remember when the only memes were the Dio ones that came about from Heritage for the Future and the OVA's? Then the anime came out, and from it spawned countless animeonly cancerous Jojofags. Memes were being shat out like an automatic asshole. Shitty Youtube videos with terrible jokes started becoming commonplace.
Jojofags ruined it all.

Parts 1 & 2 are forgettable.
Part 3 is meh with a handful of neat scenes.
Part 4 is actually a lot of fun.
I never managed to finish part 5 because it's so fucking boring.

>greentext always means quotes

get out newfag

I do remember.
One moment the threads were a gentleman's respite.
The next moment they were generals and going down fast.
It was tragic. I had begun to read the manga shortly before the announcement of the anime. Not because I was particularly interested in it, but because the threads were so nice.

Meme arrows are made fun of for a reason.

>making up imaginary arguments so that you can win an argument at all
>posting imaginary arguments for all to see
>pretending like you're superior somehow

>Someone says they love JoJo.
>What they mean is they love Stardust Crusaders and never scene any of the parts before it.

>not loving battle tendency
shigs

All these Jojofags saying the OP is wrong yet they can't name 10 good episodes

>Anime should have 9.253 episodes with quality at least 7.243/10 to be officially good.
Stop it, you embarrassing yourself.

>someone says they love jojo
>what they mean is that they have shit taste and should be drowned

>not appreciating every single part for their worth and Araki's growth

Is there any reason to reply to bait?

I can say that I enjoyed most of Part 2, which is more than 10 episodes long.

nigga real JoJo fans talk about the manga

gas yourself, underage.

That goes for every series from Nipland.

The anime was unneeded but the manga is pretty good. Takes a while to go from ok to good and good to great but I suppose that's to be expected from something started by a guy in his mid 20s with little life experience and continued for the next 30 years as he realises how bad he was before and actively tries to write something better every month.

I watched part 1 once
part 2 twice and it's the one I like the most
part 3 S1 once, the latter half usually while playing some game
skipped S2 except for the last 2 episodes
and started watching part 4 few days ago
never read the manga
come at me

>anime was unneeded
Where does this sentiment come from?
The anime adds a lot to the series.

>part 6 will be animated in your lifetime
>animeonlys will meme it to death, too

Oh monkey's paw, please take it back

>implying OP should be taken seriously in any way

>The anime was unneeded

kill yourself hipster

I agree but I'm gonna have to interject here
Does anyone have the pastebin or a good place to read part 5

The anime improved Parts 1 and 2, but I agree that it's offered nothing of value beyond that.

Jojo is the standard of "so bad it's good" anime.

I'm kinda new to JoJo. Wasn't it just satire?

For the first two Parts maybe but 3 was way too drawn out and 4 too rushed, though it showed promise with some of the extra scenes and combining the last 3 arcs before the final battle into 1. It could be a great accompanying piece to the manga but it's hilariously low budget that they can't afford to give it the episode count and animation quality it needs to really provide anything the manga doesn't already offer, which is a shame because it has a lot of potential that just isn't capitalised on despite DP doing their absolute best with the little they get.

Satire how?

kissmanga.com

Like some kind parody of Shounen.

It's a pure shounen itself. Jojo started back in the 80's, what was there to parody?

The first two Parts yeah because Araki didn't have any confidence in his work standing on it's own merits but after that it's become it's own thing but maintaining the same spirit of balancing ridiculous and serious shit without it feeling forced. After switching to a seinen magazine in 2003 he's vastly improved as a writer since he can write whatever the fuck he wants now but they still manage to make dumb shit tense and interesting to read about and only gets better with time.

I hate you elitist pricks more than the animeonlys of ANYTHING. Grow up and get over your secret club mentality.

Go read more manga and watch more anime instead of bitching about fanbases.

So Irene is gonna be protagonist in Part 9 or 10 right? Assuming either Jo2suke or his son will end up being Irene's dad.

this is the correct answer.

What? No. Jojo was a straight up Shounen from the get go.

Why would Irene have anything to do with the SBRverse?

Because its clear from the art style at the end of Part 6 for everyone minus Emporio that its taking place in SBRverse.

That's not really possible considering JoJolion and Stone Ocean are both set in 2011. Part 6's ending only affected Part 6 itself, 1-5 all still happened but Pucci dying before making a full loop in time means Made in Heaven was undone and he was replaced which means no Part 6. Steel Ball Run was originally a spiritual sequel (despite the protagonists still being a fucking Zeppeli and Joestar) and not part of the series but was retroactively made Part 7 after six months because volume sales were shit and they hoped brand recognition would make it sell more.

Nope.

Why is this meme still a thing?
It's been made clear that the reset universe at the end of Part 6 and the SBR universe are completely different.

No it hasn't

>Steel Ball Run was originally a spiritual sequel (despite the protagonists still being a fucking Zeppeli and Joestar) and not part of the series but was retroactively made Part 7 after six months because volume sales were shit and they hoped brand recognition would make it sell more.
Incorrect. Araki intended it to be Jojo Part 7 from the beginning.

He says 'in spirit'. And that doesn't change the fact it didn't have JoJo in the title for the first 6 months and WSJ refusing to comment until the change finally happened. It's an entirely unrelated continuity but Araki and WSJ failed to communicate what it was meant to be to fans until 4 volumes were already out.

But it hasn't. Its pretty clear from Pucci's last words on fucking with the timeline and all the shit that's gone on in JojoLion that it's perfectly possible that Emporio is further along the timeline than what's currently happening in JJL and eventually it will turn back to Irene and Pucci (if he's even still alive in the alternate universe) and the timeline will go back to the original.

I kinda hope that SBR and JJL don't get ruined by memers but sadly it will happen.

Maybe you should just care less about the memes. Everyone here takes themselves so seriously.

>implying they'll ever get animated
We have 'Valentine did nothing wrong' members for Part 7 but thankfully they don't crop up as much any more because they've been proven incorrect time and time again.

>Asking to be spoiled

You are the faggot

>I like luluco

>I hate JoJo

>I swear I'm not a hipster cuck

>don't get ruined by memers

Wow? A western fanbase can influence a show based off of material made a decade ago?

when will we get a board split for anime and one for manga

Jojo's literally have the worst fanbase. I don't even care about the show, I just hate the shitty autistic people who are so vocal about watching it.
>reee hahah wryy za warudo MUH [STAND] :)
>TO BE CONTINUED haha I love that meme!
>IT'S MUH MANIME
etc. At least they're easy to filter.

This conversation has never happened and will never happen.

Congrats on skipping episodes of anime.

Whats the appeal of Jojo?

Araki himself said that Part 4 and Part 8 Morioh are parallel universes with zero links of time and space.

it's shonen shit

shonen shit is never good

Hopefully those kinds of shitters die off soon since only the first three arcs had that kind of stuff in them and DiU is already getting a lot to drop off. I miss actually talking about this series with people and the manga has picked up again in the past two years with no signs of slowing down so it'd be neat to actually talk about it without rampant shitposting.

Stand fights are cool and the characters are pretty quirky. It's also one of the only manga series to have a dimension-hopping president rape a 14 year old girl only for the girl to talk to Jesus and get pregnant with Christ's mummified head.

>I could list any of my favorite episodes but you'd just say that they're shit.
Let me rephrase that to be used for all of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
>I could list any of my favorite _____ but you'd just say that they're shit.
There is no point in naming anything because the poster will just go "those suck lol see you can't even name good things."
If you know how an argument will unfold, why even bother arguing?

>"Luluco is a good anime"
>Oh? Is it?
>"yeah"
>Name 5 good episodes
>"uhhh"
>Ok, name 3
>"hmm"
>Oh? You can't even name 3 episodes that are good? Doesn't sound like a good show to me! But I'll make it easy for you, name ONE
>"..." "DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY XD"
>Oh ok I thought so

I actually like Luluco but you're just being a faggot

But Valentine didn't do anything wrong, he only wanted to make america great.
How does that not go against the theory that Emporio wound up in SBRverse? It is a parallel universe that Made In Heaven sent him to upon Pucci's death in the other Universe where everyone looked like they were out of an old shoujo manga.

>scene

>Dio The Invader
>Youth With Dio
>Tomorow's Courage
>Bloody Battle! JoJo & Dio
>The Final Hamon
>Von Stroheim's Revenge
>The Ascendant One
>Who Will Be the Judge!?
>The Curse of DIO
>Silver Chariot
>The Emperor and the Hanged Man, Part 1
>The Sun
>D'Arby the Gambler, Part 1 and 2
>D'Arby the Player, Part 1 and 2
>The Miasma of the Void, Vanilla Ice, Part 3
>DIO's World (if you ignore the QUALITY)
>The Nijimura Brothers, Part 1, 2
>"Let's Go Eat Some Italian Food
>We Picked Up Something Crazy!
>"Let's Go to the Manga Artist's House, Part 1 and 2
>Let's Go Hunting!
>Rohan Kishibe's Adventure
>Sheer Heart Attack 1 and 2 (no Quiet life because of QUALITY monarch)
>I'm an Alien
>Cheap Trick
>Bites The Dust
>Crazy D is unbreakable
>Goodbye, Morioh - The Heart of Gold

I can't even remember 10 specific episodes from my favourite anime, how am I supposed to remember 10 episodes from anything at all? All I know is I had fun watching and I remember some clear details and plot points.

>implying jojo was not always a cancerous piece of shit

Wow. You're such a huge faggot, OP Holy shit.

More like you can't name any so you'd rather shitpost

>haha it just works
What did they mean by that?

How deluded do you have to be to not realize you're acting like a brat, making demands that nobody needs to reply to and calling everyone else shitposters?

>Says this while replying like a child

>If X is so good name the top five times of X

This doesn't work for most things.

To be fair, the only good parts are 7, 4 and 8.

>5 and 6 aren't good
Englishfags everyone.

>"Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a good anime"
>Oh? Is it?
>"yeah"
>Name 5 good episodes
>"uhhh"
>Ok, name 3
>"hmm"
>Oh? You can't even name 3 episodes that are good? Doesn't sound like a good show to me! But I'll make it easy for you, name ONE
>"..." "MAMI'S MAMMIES XD"
>Oh ok I thought so

It's easy as fuck to name 10 good JoJo episodes, there's over 100 at this point.
I'll even challenge myself to choose 10 good episodes from DiU, which is the worst adaptation yet.

>1. The Nijimura Brothers Part 2
>2. Koichi Hirose (Echoes)
>3. Let's Go Eat Some Italian Food
>4. Red Hot Chili Pepper Part 2
>5. Let's Go to the Mangaka's House Part 2
>6. Let's Go Hunting!
>7. Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life Part 2
>8. Sheer Heart Attack Part 1
>9. Sheer Heart Attack Part 2
>10. Highway Star Part 1

I can't even name 10 episodes from any anime, period. Ask me 1 episode title from Pokémon.

How the fuck do you remember what happened in individual episodes?

Op must be enjoying all these (You)s