Anti-War thread

Paleoconservatives and Libertarians, let's post non-interventionist themed memes, quotes, essays, books and videos to persuade any interventionists on this board to noninterventionism.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzScJSET2nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still OP
Constitution Party member Scott Bradley
IIRC in this video he mentions the founders' ideas on war

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzScJSET2nI

OP still bumping

Another bump

I dont think anyone on Sup Forums supports Amerimutts going to fight ghosts in the desert for Israel, or going to fight big bad dictators for the central banks.

>noninterventionism

What a meme

There are plenty of antiwar people on this board. The neocon drumpfkiddies just seem dominant because they have a centralized HQ on this board (/ptg/). I thought they had compeltely outnumbered us until the past few days, where I've seen more decent posts than I have since 2015.

We need to gather in our own general. /sg/ is nice in principle, but too slow, too narrow in focus (Syria isn't the only battleground), and too autistic (maps and r9k-ism).

Ideas:
>/awg/ - Anti-War General
>/adg/ - Anti-Drumpf General
>/ang/ - Anti-Neocon General

m8, have you seen the ABSOLUTE STATE of this board? The trumpkiddies are frothing at the mouth for more war.

Nobody who understands foreign policy is a noninterventionist

Bump

Wasn't there a poll back in April that indicated a lot of the Trump voters were not happy with the bombings on Syria?

got this too

Or maybe it wasn't trump specific but just republicans/conservative general

When I first heard that speech I had no idea special interests = the Jews

OP
Bumping again

Another bump

OP here
I don't know the context of this one but I think it might be referring to our foreign policy.

Please elaborate on what principles of foreign policy, what nuances exist that justify blowing up irrelevant countries on the other end of the planet.

Nations aren't irrelevant when you're the global hegemony. There are deeper theories behind the wars, but I won't bother going into that

On phone, What flag is this?

user, I'm sorry, but that's a massive non-answer.

OP these are all me

No it isn't. The usa is the global hegemony, and anything that happens around the world has an effect on it.