What is your take on this guy, Sup Forums?

What is your take on this guy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That it's not pollitical

Crypto kike

Is pretty good technique in that rear naked choke
Looks like a crypto Jew.

Why ?

Unfunny irrelevant hack. His greatest contribution to society is the Sam Hyde mass shooter meme and he didn't even start that.

not squeezing hard enough

What is your political take on this guy, Sup Forums?

>What is your take on this guy, Sup Forums?
lucky bastard

I fear him.

I wish I would have discovered him before the show was cancelled. Some genuinely tremendous bits. Hope he can recover and come up with something new.

He's a big guy

Washed up and unfunny. His bits are shit. His stand up was "okay" when he was doing it, but it seems he gave up on that to try to get money from shit-tier internet content.

Honestly, he needs to go on tour as a stand up comedian if he actually wants to make a career out of what he does. The internet is moving past him at this point and he needs to bring his shit to the real world. Also, TV is dead so in b4 World Peace. That shit wasn't even good.

He looks like a nigger ass kike

For you

Sam is a legend. I hope he catches some kind of break. He's definitely /ourguy/ youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ

He needs to be stopped

>What is your take on this guy, Sup Forums?

He should be in prison after that charlottesville terror attack

An artefact of a brighter, healthier time in Sup Forumss past when we were made up of people with wide-eyed optimism that we chould thrive off of the lulz we were creating.

Sadly, the dream is over.

Hes like one of those kids that puts his finger in your face and says "im not touching you!"

And you are like fun sucking cancer who doesn't appreciate the old art of trolling.

I hope he uses the money I give him to create new content. At the same time - I don't actually care if he is just using it to support himself. He has given me dozens of hours of laughs over the years. Moms is a comedic masterpiece and 2070 Paradigm shift is funny even to Normies. God bless Samir Hyeed.

le troll! lol!!

People like him should be beaten to death. His fans are retarded manchildren. Him being accused of murders a lot is funny though.

i hope he makes it big but right now seems he is struggling to stand on his feet in terms of actually becoming a millionaire, but i know he'll never be accepted by the general populace other than basement dwellers.

>beaten to death
get a load of this commie faggot. Soros isn't sending his best

>sam hyde didn't start a sam hyde meme

what did he mean by this

The resemblance is uncanny

He tries too hard to be funny imo

our guy