>info wars

that's a good thing
we will recreate the ottoman empire and destroy all wh*te subhumans

You arrived to already brown Greece

this
inshallah the Ottoman Empire is reborn in the next 10 years

turks were originally asians that got blacked by arabs

good, come here shitskinbro

that's simply not truth, then why would we rape them if they were already shitskins like us?

where's the fun in raping someone that looks like you?

so u b sayin...
u wuz Basileis n sheiß?

White people descended from albinos.

Because they mongrelized a lot during the time of Byzantine. And you didn’t rape anyone. In fact, you got your elite displaced by Albanians, Serbians and Croats that ruled the Ottoman Emire for quite a while

Other way around. Turks are Arabs that got RICED by the mongols.

diversity is our strength
GrecoTurkish empire soon...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenoturkism

then where does my urge to rape white blonde women, and put it up blonds men asses come from? my grandfather told me that his father raped quite a lot of white women during the armoshit gayreek wars

also sodomized lots of young armos when captured

Greeks are the original turks
when the mongols invaded, they were white but we raped them and now they're brown like us
that's why they hate us, we took their whiteness but they stole our name so now we just call ourselves greek

are you sure my brother ?www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM&t=

yeah, you're carrying a bit of me in you

Don’t care to be quite honest, but id say it’s something to do with either shitposting or mental illness. Trust me if you and Greeks just will kill each other off - no one will cry

your dad told you about times he fucked dudes in the ass?

is your dad a faggot?

and you carry 50% off me

why kill someone when you can rape him to death?

lot of tourists would, Turkey and Greece are massively popular tourist destinations.

is she turkish or greek ?

the 50% I gave you

no, we touched dicks with my cousin and jerked eachother off all the time, it's part of becoming a man in turkey

No they weren't, Mediterraneans were always dark, but the indo europeans who conquered them and brought them their gods (before that they prayed to a gay mothergoddess) were not.
Obviously, that lighter upper class mixed with the meds over the centuries so it ended up making no difference, but that's why homer's heroes have blondes and redheads.
Look up indo european migrations, greeks often deny this because it happened over 3000 years ago and they tend to not learn anything about that period, for most people antiquity starts with homer for some reason

t. Expert

greek larping as t*rk

that's bullshit though, after 100 years living with you big part of your population is starting to look like us too

no i mean what she identify as
i dont speak g*rman

>33 replies
>9 by a buttmad turk
Lmao

she says she has "turkish" parents

just so you know, I'm coming to live there with my cousin in february or arbeiter visa just got greenlited :P
and my job is mostly selling benzos and weed, and harrassing women

yup nords, with skin that can tan deep and dark hair. Nords would survive in the Greek sun during summer back in the day.

i doubt hes german but more likely a balkan slavic rapebaby diaspora, still butthurt his ancestors got bred for 500 years

>turkey
Lel, no
Try acting like a refugee if you don't want to get deported, then have fun around islamists in a shitty asylum hope as you get raped for not being a good enough muslim.

>only balkanites hate roaches
Guess how I know you're not white.

I'm the one doing the raping usually, that doesn't mean I wont take a dick if I have too. I'm gonna have 5 babies by the end of 2018

>muh greeks were blonde
>Aristotle wrote a treaty shitting on Easterners and Nordics and claiming the mediterranean people were the only ones to have the right balance of qualities
>he was a nordic himself according to this retard

What a retard

trump is half brit half german you dumb ass

Notice how the women has yellow skin and the men have red? That was a painting style. Not to mention the Minoans were not European. The Classical Greeks were however.

no lol

why the fuck would i want to be white? im proud that my ancestors were ottomans, you effeminate limp wristed small dicked kraut faggot. know your place and never speak up to me again, you dog

literally a retarded snow nigger who knows nothing, honestly don’t even know how dumb you have to be to be a nordicist

See here Aristotle lived hundreds of years later, you're as bad as OP, educate yourself.

Greeks were also pedohomos, so who cares what they think?

Angry that I disproved that image amerinigger? Reminder you're not LE EBIN MED MASTER RACE you're just swarthy because your granddad was a negro.

WE

>1/64 sandnigger
Is that the only thing that makes you feel special, mutt?
Turk was an insult in the ottoman empire.

that's right turk babies!

->

Minoans were the ancient greeks moron, priestess female stayed in the temple didn't go out in field, so she's painted white, means no tan for her. The men though tanned deep. they deciphered minoan b using classic greek, you know nothing.

>what is the Dorian invasion
>what is the Neolithic farmers

Still white. They just have horribly tanned skins

You're both right and wrong. ->

>Greeks were half nigger
Well no some whites can have brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin from the sun. And still not be part negro like sand niggers today

>no tits
dropped

They're white, just they can tan, notice they all have black hair and its WAVY, greeks were known even since antiquity for wavy hair, its rare to see one with straight hair.
Who the fuck said they were half nigger? The sun is strong in Greece, they're not going to have pale white pasty skin like some northern euros.

Snow reflects the sun, nordics become kinda golden.
You're thinking of anglos.

>no source
>perpetuating the retarded claim of the mother goddess
>expert

Kek

all balkanites used to be white except alboz
they were (still) sandniggers brought through an auxilliary rape horde

Alexander the Great had blond hair accoridng to his tutor Aristotle

Greeks were many groups. You had the Minoans, Dannites, Dorians, Ionians, and more. Plus you should know that straight hair becomes wavy in a hot and humid climate. And straight on a dry day

Societies change, look how white America was and now isn't? When you introduce different races into your land, you will only dilute yourself in the longrun.

Right, I've seen swedes tan deep and Germans.

>somebody drew a huge dick in her hand that later had to be removed
Good bants from the meds for once

>retarded claim
Jesus Christ dude, look up mycaenean Greece and then kill yourself.
I said you should look up indo european migrations for a fucking reason,you'll find plenty of sources.
You act like this is some retarded conspiracy but it's generally accepted, read a book, nigger, you sound like the guy who wrote black athena

>Alexander the Great had blond hair accoridng to his tutor Aristotle

I had read he had reddish hair(but not like gingers, more like a brown-red type)

kek

He wasn't even Greek, he was Thracian, which were close to nords.

Someone post those images of the Ottoman soldiers raping the Serb/Croat/Bosnian women, I love to jerk off to those images of the Turkish bull blasting his seed into the innocent Balkans pussy hnnnnng.

"indo-europeans" in general would be lighter than the locals in Europe at the time(not a huge accomplishment, although there is evidence some central European farmers with no steppe admixture were already blond and blue eyed) but there is no evidence that they were fair to any significant degree in all of their groups over thousands of years

Corded-ware derived ones were most likely quite fair, but older R1b dominated groups, not necessarily as much or even that much to begin with
we don't know where proto-Hellenes came from, they may have come from CW derived cultures in the very north, but maybe not(like proto-Italo-Celts most likely)

No it was blond. That is how he is also depicted. Unless teh Greeks have a word similar (Flavum) to the Romans that meant 'Blond hair that turns to red or vice versa or simultaneously both colors'

anyone whos seen True Romance knows this, smart guy. heres the scene. youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM watch if you love C Walken or hate nigs. Tarantino's 1st and best film

Nope.

>Jesus Christ dude, look up mycaenean Greece and then kill yourself.

It's MYCENAE retard, and they were POLITHEISTIC. This alone disproves the point about muh mother goddess

Alexander the Great was at least half Greek. Because Philip the Great his father was permitted to join the Olypmic Games, which was forbidden to all but those who were of the purest Greek blood. His mom was totally hellenic she was a bitch

Greeks don't carry central and eastern asian dna like Turks do at 20%. I've been to turkey and greece, turks have black straight asian hair and central asian eyes in the majority of people, you don't see this in Greeks for the most part. You do get a euro looking turkey but it's probably a convert with balkan ancestry.

>Thracian

He was Macedonian. And yes, those are different things

Your ancestors conquered and raped white subhumans (pic related), conquering whites runs in your blood.

So sad the middle east didn't stay under Greek rule.