BREAKING: CNN confirms Trump to be charged with colluding with a foreign power at 8:00AM tomorrow

According to multiple unnamed Washington insiders, CNN has learned that audio of Trump confirming Russia collusion has been uncovered. These unnamed but highly placed sources have also confirmed Mueller's team has uncovered indisputable evidence of deep and extensive ties between the Kremlin and Putin. Trump is said to have been recorded during phone calls at Trump Tower through special FISA warrants discussing these ties, meaning he was aware of the Putin-Russia links as early as May 2016. This time, surely it is over now for Trump?

Stay on twitter krassenstein you ain't shit

Name call all you want, however it is undeniable that Trump was aware of the ties Putin has with Russia and will surely be impeached.

I knew it all along. He even looks Russian.

CNN YOU SAY!??? WHAT A SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drumpf is blumpfed

Tig if brue.

Collusion isn't a crime.
Also, fake and gay.
Also, sage.

Saucey sauce?

Finally, the Trump campaign comes to a close.

>le 13%

*Yawn*
You kikes need to find something else to do.
Saged

>Putin connected to Kremlin
Knowing this is collusion.

>deep and extensive ties between the Kremlin and Putin

>Trump is said to have been recorded during phone calls at Trump Tower through special FISA warrants discussing these ties, meaning he was aware of the Putin-Russia links as early as May 2016
And just now we learn about it?
L
M
A
O

Over-sized if reciprocated

Madam President

i knew it, all along i knew it was a bs election and she was robbed.

it is now truly her turn.

Yeah, the idea they'd release it NOW and not back in December/February when PEOPLE WERE FUCKING LEAKING DIPLOMATIC PHONE CALLS is laughable.

The leaks are dead. The only "leaks" still "live" are being used as poison pills. Just ask ABC News.

Enormous if verifiable.

that state of you guys.

I knew it! Putin was the leader of Russia all along!

Besides being president, the prime minister once and the KGB thing, what ties does Putin really have to Russia?

You know they’ve got a fairly obvious point...

> LISTEN AND B-BELIEVE
> L-LIKE THERE WERE A TON OF FISA TAPES THAT NO ONE LEAKED UNTIL NOW DESPITE GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES ABOUT """COLLUSION""" FOR OVER A YEAR
> D-DRUMPF BTFO!
Face facts. The few people with the clearance to see those tapes were leakers, and now they've been fucking muzzled. Notice how no diplomatic phone calls have been released since that "embarrassing" call with Australia?

You haven't heard jack shit because:
1) The leakers are gone
and
2) There's nothing juicy enough for new leakers to come forward

Also no source in the OP, fake and gay, I'll send flowers.

Can someone link to whatever this piece of shit slide thread is sliding?

finally FRUMP AND BUTIN WILL BE IMPEACHED ! HILARY AND NAVALNY WILL LEAD US IN THE FUTURE

unnamed sources, cnn. sure. no link or source. nice slide thread, worthless shill.

Fuck off (((Krassenstein))).

Every fuckin time!

OH NO CNN SAID SOMETHING AND THIS IS SURELY THE END OF TRUMP

he looks like hes melting

IDS HABBENING

My god this is the stupidest fucking Karl ever
>8am on a Thursday
Don’t you know that all good news for the swamp comes out on Monday’s?
>Deep and extensive ties between the Kremlin... and Putin...
No fucking shit
OP is unitonically a faggot and should kts

Sage

>colluding with a foreign power
That's not a real crime tho

yeah and uhhh fuck some people and fuck flumpfh.. i think

>ties
>From Putin
>To Russia

Ya blew it.

>believe my bullshit without evidence!
Maybe Australians are this fucking retarded, but we aren't.

More fake than CNN itself

And who are these ‘unnamed sources?’ That’s code for BULLSHIT!

Wait this isnt satire?

Committing a crime is not technically illegal either

>How to receive countless (you)s the thread

Check m88.

At this point the only logical step will be to install Hillary as the rightful ruler of America. Drignauld Brappft is finished.

Funny you think that's how this works

Clearly fake news. Drumpf is too dumb to know that Putin is Russian.

Salami aleikom my Islamic friend, I jus want you to know when Hillary is rightfully installed when Brumpf goes to Alcatraz for Russian crimes, refugees will be welcome!

Huh yo mouf. Go team up with Tim Cain to lose another race.

>libshits will continue to get their hopes up and will continue to have them crushed every other day for the next 7 years

delicious

>That's not a real crime tho
Its worse than this though. Trump knew of Putin's ties with Russia and didn't disclose this to FBI Captain Comey. This is akin to treason and this time, Drumpf is done.

>Mueller's team has uncovered indisputable evidence of deep and extensive ties between the Kremlin and Putin.
thith time drumpfh is finithed

>colluding with a foreign power
Surely there is a relevant statute, r-right? This whole investigation couldn't possibly be nonsense based on hypothetical acts that don't even constitute crimes, could it?

>all the idiots replying to this thread
But in all seriousness... What about Trump collusion with the Withe House???

>As I told the tribunal at Nuremberg, I did not know that Hitler was a Nazi.

BREAKING cnn nbc fox bbc new york times washington post msnbc may have ties to israel!!!

No you're confusing Obama. He got caught on tape whispering collusion to Putin. He said wait till I'm reelected and America will be much weaker then

>it is now truly her turn.

>ties Putin has with Russia

Please tell me more about how Putin has ties to Russia?

IMPPEEEEEEECH

2 scoops to be exact

BASTE JEWISH PEDOPHIEL DIGITS COFNRIMEDMD DRUMPFT BTOF!!!!!!!!!!

People missing the obvious.

>TEXT
>TEXT

but why?

with the ironic meme too

Russia and Putin were working together this whole time?

this thread's killing me lmao

>CNN: Trump to be detained as enemy combatant
>According to multiple unnamed Washington insiders, CNN has learned that audio of Trump confirming White House collusion has been uncovered. Trump associates are even reputed to have even been inside the White House at several points in 2017.
>These unnamed but highly placed sources have also confirmed Mueller's team has uncovered indisputable evidence of deep and extensive ties between the White House and President Trump. Trump is said to have been recorded during phone calls at Trump Tower through special FISA warrants discussing these ties, meaning he was aware of the potential Trump-President links as early as May 2016.
This time, surely it is over now for Trump?

lmao at everyone missing the joke

stop speed reading you god damn retards

>According to a source familiar with the matter >Trump can be heard saying "I, Donald J. Trump, >collude with you, Vladdy Putin."

Holy shit how Drumpf will EVER recover.
That crook needs to be impeached

nice digits
>FISA warrants
The most important thing in your post and the thing that everyone should be talking about

>Trump knew Putin was working with the Russians

Holy shit, have we been triple crossed?

Bah, ha, ha, ha, ha...I fucking love this.

its lovely when the cnn claims acceptance while hating a fucking country.

>extensive ties between the Kremlin and Putin
Fuck outta here, nigger. Putin is Quebecois. His name is literally poutine. He would never associate with Slavshit.

Bogus and jolly

Did he make fun of Wolf Blitzer? good

Say it Drupmkins Cheeto fucks. MADAME PRESIDENT!!!!!

"evidence of deep and extensive ties between the Kremlin and Putin", I certainly hope sp, since Putin works in the Kremlin.

Read my lips, this time Trump is DONE.

Nothing personal, kid.

If true CNN would not wait till tomorrow, they would say it now because they lie all the time anyways.

>Putin’s ties to Russia

Throw another kangaroo on the barbie you vegemite sucking cuck. Pence would be president not Clinton. Try sticking you the politics in tour own fucked up country, mad max

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Drooomp is fucking done this time!!!!! IMPEACH.

This is a Troll thread...ffs I hope none of you actually missed the sarcasm and blatant satire.

it's fake you idiot

so what you’re saying is that Putin has ties to Russia? Which is bad enough. But on top of that, you’re saying Trump KNEW Putin had ties to Russia??!?1?

WHAT THE FUCK

INPEECH HIS ASS NAO GODDAMNIT

Finally, impeachment is comming

No shit. I think a lot people are missing the humor.

Pedes do this shit all the time. They are extensive cancer

Sup Forums users are autist and get it

HILLDAWG is coming Blumpkins...Cheeto is going to federal buttfuck prison. IMPEACH..now!!! Al Greene where are you?

B8 m8

When is Trump arrested?

Wow did this many people actually not get it?

I fear they did not.

/pol is full of idiots and this is proof, plain as day.