I'm sorry

I'm sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/06/8th-accuser-al-franken-groped-media-matters-party-furing-first-obama-inauguration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should be.....but I'd prolly do the same.

Poor girl.
I hope she was able to move on.
Is she okay now?

Too soon

bro... really???? too soon mannn

>I'm sorry (((I was caught)))

You can't help yourself being Jewish n all.

story?

The fuck man? Too soon.

Two soon

Too soon delete now

It worked for Slick Willie.

AL FRANKEN IS A BITCHBOY WHOS GOING HOME TO HIS SOMALIAN DADDIES AND NEVER LEAVE AGAIN

so sad

who the fuck is that girl and why is everyone saying too soon??

Fuck off with your Sup Forums memes faggots

Kill yourself nigger

Senator "McGrabby" All Franken

This whole thing is just a political setup to hit Republicans hard with negative PR when Roy Moore wins. "See, we hold our people accountable, why won't you?" Really it's just the left's increasingly minute moral policing eviscerating Franken over not much.

this used to be the high age of Sup Forums
When a thread would inevitably turn into nigger spam.
Then it fanned out slowly.
Until the mlp faggots came.
And killed everything.
You probably thought that /mlpol/ was a little annoying innocent joke right?
Think again.
Your lefty mods here (at least the ones that matter) DO know that shit.

have some respect man, whats wrong with you???

Al Frankin did nothing worng

All he needs to do is last long enough for two supreme court confirmations

I love the pursed-lip regret face. Al's the best. He's grown since he said he wanted all homosexuals dead

He got a 7th accuser today and just barely got an 8th one. The 8th said he groped her in mediamatters building. Shareblue literally fucking encouraged him to grope women in their building.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/06/8th-accuser-al-franken-groped-media-matters-party-furing-first-obama-inauguration/

I... is Al /ourkike/?

is that supposed to be august ames?

>mfw yahoo has an article saying democrats are better at punishing sex offenders while the Clintons stayed at the forefront for 25 years and Franken didn't get told to step down for 3 weeks

What the hell? This guy did this stuff publicly and everyone knew. Why is he sorry?

He's only sorry he got caught.

All of these kike rapists need to die.

The thing is he hides behind being a liberal and is a small fry compared to conyers, where conyers hides behind being a liberal and "a don't blame me das racist" nigger personality.

I want them both destroyed.

I’m glad to see all these libs being turned on since they were too stupid to see it coming.

My one complaint though is that everyone being exposed is a white male.

Thanks Al, we accept your apology. Thank you for taking the moral high ground on this issue. Please consider killing yourself to complete full penance.

I work for a lobbying firm that has ties to Franken. Remember this post anons: Al Franken resigns on Thursday

Of course he's resigning tomorrow. No one was doubting that.

Actually, The photo of Franken is worse. its proof of a sexual crime.

Chuck is Angry, bet it!

It's proof of a retarded joke.

I just remembered he won his seat by cheating, serves him right.

>guys I only attempted to sneak this pistol thru TSA security because it was a JOKE! stop being stupid!

The only thing retarded is Franken's reason to commit sexual assault.

unwanted touching - he's at at again!

S spit on grave

He's toast, why isn't this a bigger topic?

It's a stupid strategy that won't work. Nobody on the right cares about what democrats, the media, or GOPe says about anything.

i forgive you :3

I'm actually amazed that the "groping" photo managed to cause such an outrage. It was clearly just a stupid joke, and I thought they could've easily damage controlled it away, but I've seen liberals who truly despise him now.

too soon, lurk more fgts

the left eats itself

He's a jerk and people despise him, so it doesn't help him any. Just like O'Reilly.

To be honest I don't think he did much bad either here but it's fun watching the left eat their own.
Also they seem to forget it but they only won Minnesota by about 2 points last year (worst result since Reagan vs Mondale) which means they have a tight race ahead for next year.

true if big

this is long game by the left, By getting rid of him they lose nothing( they get another Dem in office) but then they get to virtue signal about how THEY get rid of their problematic pols but those awful Repups keep theirs (Moore)

>2017
>still posting this shitty forced meme
literally kys.

>as of 45 minutes ago 33 democrat senators have called for his resignation

thats like 1 senator every 15 minutes today

Eating their own. In the end, for cultural marxism to succeed, everyone will be forced to compromise what they value most. Everyone or you get the bullet too.