Who could it possibly be?

Who could it possibly be?

You know (((who)))

OH I KNOW... left handed people! Easy one. Next.

Sounds like a group of people loathed by losers for the success they earned through being hard working and helping each other because they understand the values of a tight knit community

Of course it's kikes

hey there rabbi

Holy shit Lauren Rose is L I T .

(((Fellow white people))) of course

Oh I like this one

Trump put the first Christian on the court in decades. It's been Jew and Catholic forever.

Great argument. Not my fault you live in a trailer park, Cletus
However I am actually white, with many jewish friends. They are all hardworking, even when they are children, and an extremely proud person with a drive to be as successful as possible. No wonder losers hate them so much

Over/under until how long it comes out that loves big black cock

this bitch just went 1488 against the supreme court, and shes got the majority!

Nice minimalism.

But I thought helping people of your own race or religion first is racist.

ITT: white niggers blaming the succes of jews for their shitty lives

Only Liberals and Nazis think it's bad. It's a leftist thing you see

>You are just jealous

AND, if Obama's choice had somehow been confirmed, it would be 44%.

Hmm maybe she isn't just a Tradthot

Checked. I thought we liked racism here?

>implying nazis dont put their people first
Retard leaf spotted.

I bet it's those white males.

What will happen after they control over 50% of the Supreme Court?

Nazis are the only ones who do. That's why Nazis are hated so much. Everyone else claims we are equal.

Would put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean

All this youtube girls are just after your money you retards. They are just reading a script.

Tara McCarthy said she was a vegan leftist non-breeder before she started with the alt-right shit.

Yeah but they hate when other people do it
Same thing as BLM liberals
Real conservatives know that everyone has the right to love their own community and that right wing Jews are based and beneficial to society

The answer is gay men.

>helping each other because they understand the values of a tight knit community
And how do you feel about a tight knit community of whites helping each other? Yeah, you call them Nazis.

Neo-Nazism is basically BLM for white people

>All this youtube girls are just after your money you retards.
WE DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU BRAIN DEAD SHILL. Fucks sake. I've literally read over 1000 messages like this.

No I don't, as long as they don't act like leftist BLM niggers and act like proper upstanding conservatives

Rose doesn't even have a Patreon.

>implying Sotomayor isn't a sephardic kike

And? The difference of course being that white lives do actually matter.

T. 1000$ patreon donator thinking she will ever suck your dick.

the nasally enriched

>Dissing on the Bahain

Go kill yourself.

Liberals hate Israel, you guys are shilling for the liberal agenda with your divisive anti-Semitic rhetoric
Real conservatives like Trump love Jews and Israel

>They are all hardworking, even when they are children,

They work to destroy whites. Their other abilities are irrelevant. We should also kill all leafs because you are liberals, but your imported Muslims will destroy the place without outside intervention. Unlike the US, Canada has done nothing but spawncamp with the occasional bongsupport mission (when it still had a military).

>However I am actually white, with many jewish friends

/ourgirl/ confirmed

>Real conservatives like Trump love Jews and Israel
We don't give a fuck what you call us. We want you to leave us alone.

Infiltrators, saboteurs, shills attack our women through character assassination with the endgame to divide us.

Their common strategy was to ban our banking, PayPal and Patreon accounts, as well as demonetising us.

Their new perfidious strategy is to shame us for receiving money, so we cannot do it full-time and professionally. They claim it is the EXCLUSIVE motive.

Identity politics is cancer, just like you leaf.

Good Winny Cooper vibe going. Benis likey.

Not just the Supreme Court. They literally control everything else of importance too.

>Identity politics is cancer
How about you fuck off white nations, if you don't like it?

Hey there, Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

I would totally have sexual intercourse with this person from the opposite sex of mine, if you know what I mean.

>Real conservatives know that everyone has the right to love their own community
Emphatically denied by every elected Western official that doesn't explicitly belong to a "far right" party, in the case of that community being a European ethnic community. The hatred for Jews stems from their simultaneous fanatical devotion to both their own ethnocentrism and to the goal of making it impossible for whites to engage in the same behavior.

so then there's nothing wrong with working hard to remove them from power, right? I mean, they obviously don't act in my interests, so I might as well.

if you dont get this you're dumb

>Not my fault you live in a trailer park
But Canada is one big trailer park , why are you projecting ?

Thought terminating cliches

How did you draw that conclusion I hate the Western world from me criticizing identity politics? Looks like you should get some sleep, your not thinking straight.

did you know that predators work hard as fuck to eat you. But since they're working so hard you should just let them

>tense agreement, pluralization and structure issues

What's up with your English, "white Canadian?"

I dont get it
>inb4 youre dumb
I already know that

Identity politics keep white nations white. You live in a white nation. So fuck off, nigger.

ITT

OMG SHE'S USING THE SAME RED PILLING TECHNIQUE I IMPLEMENT ON MY FAVORITE MALAYSIAN BASKET WEAVING FORUM!!!!!

WHERE'S HER PATREON LINK?????

MAGA!!!!

SHADILAY!!!!

isn't she on the SCOTUS?

Jews can fuck off as well. Go to Israel to complain about whitey

Its easy to spot a kike because they blatantly lie about what the left/right dichotomy actually means.

x's were too close to crosses because ayo fug jeeus nyugguh so kikes signed things with a kikel opposed to x's

>33%
Actually 44%. Sotomayor is totally a crypto-kike converso whose ancestors left spain for the new world. You couldn't look jewier than this if you tried.

DELET

Asians are also smart and successful, but nobody accuses them of controlling all academic institutions and using them to subvert and deconstruct everything

Russians.

perhaps we need to re-implement numerus clausus:

"Between 1918 and the 1950s a number of private universities and medical schools in the United States introduced numerus clausus policies limiting admissions of students based on their religion or race to certain percentages within the college population. Many minority groups were negatively impacted by these policies; one of the groups affected was Jewish applicants, whose admission to some New England- and New York City-area liberal arts colleges fell significantly between the late 1910s and the mid-1930s.[14] "

Asians need to fuck off too

mother also looks incredibly jewy

Came here to post this. She is very obviously a Jew, just one of the more stupid ones. It's an amazing feat of ethnic nepotism that got her on the court, there are county prosecutors with a better background in conlaw than her.

Which is more than any of these other ecelebs dare to do. She might end up dead over it and that's pretty ballsy.

>be asian
>small peepee
>biggest brain
>nonexistent in courts, supreme court, and political circles

You're not wrong. I'm just saying that the "you only invent conspiracy theories about jews because they're so gosh darn successful!" narrative holds no water.

>Best Lauren
pls be my tradthot gf

Not yet at least

She's one of the only "based thots" that doesn't have a shekel funnel. Probably only using that to obtain more orbiters, though, for some evil purpose.

This forum is racist as fuck. Go to the_donald if you want somewhere to talk to REAL conservatives and not just leftist shills false flagging

Yep this.

ah, interesting, didnt know that

Nice proxy, how is the weather in Tel Aviv? Or are you guys moving to Jerusalem soon?

Except we don't want anything from you we just want you to leave.

Nobody cares kike.