Spooky, alluring, cute and attractive

Spooky, alluring, cute and attractive.

Male

And with a wicked sense of humor.

She and Gaen ruined the show, two annoying smug bitches

She's a girl.

Hate this meme

Ougi is my waifu and I'd do anything for her.

Why are lips so exceedingly sexual?

I want to fuck Ougi

Don't lewd

Pretty much every monogatari can be described as an annoying smug bitch. Except for monkey.

someone post the sleevejob

>Except for monkey
haha bice bait

He's a boy.

Wanting to fuck Ougi is the same as wanting to fuck Araragi.

That horrendous reddit font can only mean one thing, memecommie.

nice hips for a boy

That's a different Ougi.

I want to marry his shadow, not him.

Boys can have wide hips.

The biggest issue you guys seem to have with Ougi actually being a boy is that you don't want to believe you might not be 100% straight. I get it, I used to be like that. Then I stopped caring what others thought and I started living for myself. If I found a boy cute, then so be it. I started having a much fuller life when I stopped restricting myself. If I found a boy cute in a series, I actually looked him up. I found doujins with him, even if they were gay doujins. It was okay. I let my dick lead me to new places and I was having a great time. When I started I said "Okay, I'm 99% straight and only 1% gay" to make myself feel better. Now I mostly jerk off to gay pairings or doujins and you know what? I'm still alive. I'm still me. Nothing changed besides my perspective on life. I started buying more male figures, and I'm much happier in general because I'm not fighting myself and beating myself up over what I can't change.

And Ougi is one of my favorite boys, I mean just look at him. If liking him makes me gay, then I don't even WANT to be straight!

That's okay because Ougi is no boy so everything is all good.

Women paint their lips so they resemble happy vaginas.
>why are vaginas sexual?
Mysteries of the universe.

Her figure has no bulge so that means she is a girl.

>happy vaginas

Obviously math is the best girl and not smug at all

Sodachi defines herself by being the best at math
Shes the smuggest of them all.

There's more than one Ougi running around.

>There's more than one Ougi running around.
What is 'their' objective as aberrations?

>I stopped caring what others thought and I started living for myself.
I guess that's why you had to give that little speech on why living our lives like you do would be great, hmm?

There's more than one Ougi oddity but they're not separate in the sense of existing in different places.

She can be smug if she wants, it just doesn't last long.

Poll:

Will Math kill herself in the future?

Ougi vs Superman, who wins?

Isn't she/he a spawn from Araragi's whatever, thus making her/him just another part of Araragi and thus male?

No, she will live with Rararagi and become his stepsister

This is now a Euler thread. Ougifags go away

No, she learned to become stronger with her own suffering by college time.

I think the whole saying whatever to get running lady to stop asking questions about your spook went over your head

That would destroy Araragi's and Senjougara's relationship though.

>my mother's womb
but ougi doesn't even have a mother!

do apparitions even have genders? is there even anything down there?

What is that from?

>Will Math kill herself in the future?
She bought back her family home. She didn't have to do that, she didn't have to live in the same house her mother died in. But she made that choice. She couldn't accept her past before, but she does now.

Yeah, she bought it so she could die there.

>Yeah, she bought it so she could die there.
Look, I know you are trying to bully her, but it just doesn't seem to matter that much when she had been the author's punching bag all along. Like, her canon pain is far worse than anything you can make up.

Nademonogatari, she was talking to Nadeko probably after leaving Araragi's house.

does someone have the "ur waifu is shit" edit?

This is nothing to her, user. She's endured so much worse that minor bullying just rolls off her like water off the back of a duck.

But, there is a question as to whether it is bullying at all, or simply a painful truth. Sodachi has endured a lot in her short life. Most would agree that she's felt more pain than happiness. Personally I wouldn't blame her at all for stepping out early. I don't really want it to happen, but at the same time I can absolutely see it happening.

It's not the house her mother died, it's the one she lived with both her parents and met Araragi on. After the summer lessons she left to another house with her mother (Araragi couldn't find her anymore then), which is the one that she left because "it was full of trash". After that she went to that small apartment in Sodachi Lost, and then to the Hakobe's couples house, then moved to Araragi's and then it seems from what people here said she got a loan to pay the rent of another apartment, and after graduated she got another loan to buy that first house back.

This begs the question: Could Ougi become a mother herself? Does she have a spooky black wob of her own? What would happen if it got filled with a certain white liquid?

>but you are my waifu

Well there is only one way to find out

It RAISES the question

fucker

no, this is a question begging to be answered

Could you please go home?

Is it a good thing or bad thing that she ends up permanently haunting the school in the end? I feel like Koyomi, Kanbaru or fucking Gaen should be doing something about that

>This begs the question: Could Ougi become a mother herself? Does she have a spooky black wob of her own? What would happen if it got filled with a certain white liquid?
If a human wants to impregnate her badly enough, then by sheer force of will it can happen. Hell, in theory sex wouldn't even be necessary. Oddities are influenced by people they associate with. We have canon human-vampire hybrids, you just have to wish for it really badly.

The hard part is to make Ougi want to have anything to do with you.

Sodachi considers being dead more misfortunate than living through her hell of a life, so she probably won't.

I wonder if she knows what Koyomi's relationship with his sisters are like. I still can't believe that Bee effectively stealth won the Koyomibowl.

I don't think she stays there all the time

>Is it a good thing or bad thing that she ends up permanently haunting the school in the end? I feel like Koyomi, Kanbaru or fucking Gaen should be doing something about that
Obviously it is a good idea to avoid drawing Gaen's attention, but my impression is that Ougi has settled down to become a sort of Zashiki-warashi of the school. And she did help stop the bullying with the slashing incident, so Ougi isn't harmful unless the person wanted to be harmed.

The biggest issue I have is with trapfags like you inserting your fetish into fucking everything, just like the yurifags

If ougi masturbates does araragi feel it?

>If ougi masturbates does araragi feel it?
Back then Ougi probably only masturbates when Araragi was too.

But now she is her own Oddity. She was Araragi's exclusive mirror, but now she can choose who to reflect.

he would just blame bat

because you're into gay shit doesn't mean everybody else is.

that explain the change of sex

What happens when Araragi has sex with Ougi?

Kanbaru feels it.

The sensations go from Araragi to Shinobu, not the other way around. Unless you mean he'd think that Shinobu is giving him a stealth handjob.

Nice to see annoying preachy trapfags getting BTFO

thank you based ougi

Seeing as she has a love-hate relationship with RRRG and Crab throughout college and afterward, I'd say probably not. She still has a flair for being overly dramatic, though.

So what does Shinobu feel when Araragi fucks her?

The obvious answer is that she experiences sex from a male and female viewpoint at the same time. I'm personally more interested in this stealth handjob business.

It's more a bro-hate relationship, she will hate him but always stand on his side when needed.

They dont have sex yet.

I'm fucking gay and I know ougi isn't a dude
learn to read dipshit

Why does Ougi constant have her hands covered? Is it just a stylistic thing or is there an actual plot related reason?

bear hands

Here you go.

Being able to see someone's hands implies that they have nothing to hide.

VOFAN shows her hands a lot in official novel art.