How's it going, faggots? Yeah, you lot. Masturbating over Nu-on EvenJellyLion or whatever the fuck you call it...

How's it going, faggots? Yeah, you lot. Masturbating over Nu-on EvenJellyLion or whatever the fuck you call it? I am right, aren't I? You wastes of flesh make me physically sick. You're all a bunch of fucking warped degenerate scum. Letting this gook cancer melt your brains into mush, just like the electric jew. Fucking obese subhumans sperging out over "muh waifus" and "muh mangos". What's like, I wonder to be nothing but a diseased, putrid, filthy fucking bunch of race traitors?Because that's what you all are: race traitors. You cocksucking savages are a shame to the white race, worse than the fucking race-mixers. Everyone who likes anime belongs in the fucking gas chambers, choking for air as the Zyklon B burns holes into your wretched lungs. People like you deserve the slowest deaths possible. Cunts like you are the reason why the tojo snake and the kike octopus are polluting pure white society with the disgusting perversion of anime culture.
I'd recommend you loli-loving race traitors repent your foul ways before the Race War. When the guns roar and the blood spills, it will be the weeaboo, not the nigger or dyke, who is the first to taste the iron of Aryan retribution.

Nem li, nem lerei

>(you)

Hitler liked Japan.

But the jew fear the samurai!

Jews fear the samurai.

I'm not obese m8.

>it's not pasta
Woah.
2/10.

How's highschool?

but Sup Forums, that's not your logo

LEAVE

Sup Forums is such a cringeworthy board.

I WANT TO MARRY A CAKE, A 2D CAKE

>anime shaming
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

here's your (you) fampai

Damn...really makes you think.

>>>tumblr

I'm not going to read all that shit fuccboi

>containment boards will make this website better they said

And how are you doing?

>zyklon B burns holes into your wretched lungs
U C M8 this is how I know your not a true natsoc

Mods, do your jobs lads

>not masturbating to Askua
>calling others degenerate

excuse my poor english

where were u wen OP was faggot

>implying anime isn't redpill

>all these idiots failing for obvious bait
2017 Sup Forums, everyone
Also
>sage

Fight me, faggot. You're not the boss of me.

Is this new pasta? I haven't lurked in a few days.

>implying people are arguing or taking the b8

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about nigger, jews or trump. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. I doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, Sup Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR stormfags are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

>these aren't pastas
wew

>comes to an anime website
>complains about anime
You sound like an edgy 12-year-old

Fuck off (((nigger)))
Anime is quintessentially Sup Forums, fuck off back to r/the_Donald
t. Real Sup Forumsack

they are, newfag

>not like animu
Human wastage detected

what the fuck. you're not even replying to anyone.

I'm willing to bet you're the OP, and that you're so fucking frothing at the mouth with this tumor of an idea in your brain pushing on the gland that regulates aggression. Some becky at the office or your mom voiced the opinion that blocking ads is stealing, or worse yet, a buzzfeed article appeared in your fucking plebbit or facebook feed. You couldn't retort or think of a witty comeback at the time, so you spent your day moping and coming up with all the reasons why adblocking isn't 'immoral'. At this point, you NEED to argue about this topic or you will implode. So you made this thread, hoping, pleading, begging that people would come to voice an opinion that was always contrarian to begin with, but is now just a troll meme that people pull out to get guaranteed replies. You made or posted in this thread because you have succumbed to 'rant culture' or 'callout culture'. Fuck you. This isn't twitter or culture. This isn't your clubhouse full of like-minded individuals. If you wanna yell into the aether go to /s4s/

Sup Forums is an ally 2bh

You need to fuck off too.

>implying the whole website isn't a containment board
>152286341
Also, fuck off Sup Forumsfag! You Trump-worshiping virgins have no power here.

might've been one time, now they're Sup Forums 3.0

MODS

>bumping a thread with a shitty pasta doesn't count as a taking b8
'no'

Sup Forums is cancer, cancer

Sup Forums is beyond shit.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Sup Forums 3.0
>ally
Yeah no

all me

Kill me, Pete

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How do computers work?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

Sup Forums are are religious nutjobs

can we post loli?

Kill me, Pete

kill me, pete

Did you just copy-paste that in preparation? Seriously, I just copy-pasted and googled this crap and the first thing that comes up is:
> reddit
First off, moments after my post got through, you decided to make a 'I am better than you' post which is basically a copy-pasta. Seriously, I'm not impressed especially how you're just plagiarizing at this point.

>50 whole posts
mods please

>OP doesn't masturbate to fictional 2d women
Come on man you're really missing out.