/bng/ - BLACK Nationalism General

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=i3tOhIKzakw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Stop appropriating Egytian culture nigger.
Just because there is nothing in reality to be proud of doesn't mean it's ok to steal another culture's real history.

Well, you tried.

Hmm...all in caps just like SPAM. This is NIGGER SPAM. Eat up

Black nationalists belong in an african nation. Go safe your people

WUZ

We should stop fucking big tits european and polish girls and get back to Africa

Ok, get your nation but at least stop stealing egyptian culture

wh*Teoids OUT

Free yourself, negriod specimens! The wizard is here to help.

I'm white and I support black nationalism as well. We need an alliance to between white and black nationalists to get our own countries and to stop race mixers. Our races would both be happier in separate countries.

Going to take a course next semester about African History to satisfy a world history credit.
cant wait to see how they blame whitey

KANGZ!

This.

In all seriousness, this is the African breeding strategy. Love is for animals that are social AND care for their young. Africans don't love. Black American children are not loved by their fathers - 70% are raised by single mothers. African don't experience love like human beings. We know this based on their behavior, one example is noted above.

African are type r breeders. Human beings are type K breeders. These are closely related but different species.

MAKE ME HUWHITE JARED

good god I ignore "ur mother will die in her sleep" posts but I aint fucking around about becoming a nigger

So proud of her heritage that she has her hair straightened liked a fair skinned person of European descent.

Nation of Islam is not a good thing for black people to be associated with.

When our BLACK Jihad started in Sup Forums each battle was harder it was harder than the other but we finally managed to spread the word of KARA BOGA over there. Now is the time to face the last line of defense of wh*Te dogs in the Sup Forums, the place where Yakub's spawns are in greater numbers, the place where Yakub gains the energies to continue spreading evil. But now the time has finally come to finish with Yakub and his damned soldiers, the time when only KARA BOGA or Yakub will win. We are willing to fight to the end for KARA BOGA with the certainty that if we die at least we will die for what we believe, the time has finally come to spread the divine word of KARA BOGA to Sup Forums we may even be defeated but we will fight until the last BLACK BULL to finally defeat Yakub

Woosh! You are the first certified Huwhite man of the thread, user, congratulations!

WE WUZ KANGZ

If you ever want to feel pure unadulterated rage, just visit theroot.com

keep posting slide bullshit threads retard

Implying that america isn't a black country.

To be honest, this is the best eugenics strategy to better their gene pool.

The weak ones will succumb to disease, the dumber ones will do some shit and fuck themselves. One or two will probably survive and and ammount to something and pass their genes on.

Meanwhile, mediocre white kids are raised in the west due to capital accumulation. This child will be vaccinated, so it's natural imunology system doesn't need to be strong. It'll visit a mediocre, dumbed down school. Later it'll find a mediocre job and marry an average or below average woman. Finally it'll pass on it's mediocre or below mediocre genes solely based on the prosperity of it's society.

Make me huwhite, Jared!

Its not

WE

Woosh! Welcome to the huwhite, bright, and polite side user.

HOW DO WE STOP THE EVIL WHITEMAN GUYS

IT- ITS WORKING!!!!

>not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out
Is it your very first time on Sup Forums/pol/ ?

They should go ahead and claim Europe also...

I knew it would, the wizard never fails when his name is called. Now go out there and enjoy your new huwhite, bright, and polite extended family user.

Actually you are counter breeding for intelligence. It's a system that benifits from male breeding and dieing young. The only selection factor is breeding, not intelligence or sustained survival of the male. Welfare is set up for the QUEENS! Who generally do not risk their lives as much.

There is only one thing to do.

jesus christ I know what you mean.

I have to listen to moonman or at least mr bond when I go there or I start feeling the urge to grab my m14 and pull a Dylan Roof

Pls Make me huwhite, Jared !

I don't wanna be a nig.

Do you actually believe in Yakub?

saved

Get out B*ack bois.

>▶
negr*ids out

Please isn't necessary, its a pleasure for the wizard. Woosh! And youre a huwhite man now, user. Pack up your slum shack in the favela and get ready to move to the huwhite, bright, and polite middle class!

oh no, you're still peddling the Egyptian thing :(

Surely the greatest achievement of your race isn't an unsubstantiated claim to being Egyptian kings thousands of years ago?

Completely irrelevant in todays modern society.
You can larp all you want about being human, actual evidence and continued displays of ape-like behavior show otherwise
>every national disaster it's niggers looting, not for food but shoes, televisions, anything
>liveleak is basically 'watch a nigger with a tire around him burn for stealing a loaf of bread'
>Every black ruled country is a 3rd world dystopian hellhole
>Your artists 'musicians' can''t even speak the english language properly
>All of your culture is degenerate
>Everywhere you inhabit ends up worse - detroit, Africa
>American achievements this year include pulling down national monuments and rioting
>Complain about police brutality but still constantly break the law
Subhumans, pat yourself on the back as much as you like, just know that every person of every color and race (besides niggers) thinks exactly the same.

You never fought for anything. Even whites fought among themselves to free you from slavery.

Right now your people are being enslaved again in Lybia.

Truly you are doing god's work.

de gubment cheqs kame in a week ago so I went down to see my baby mama. Iz told her dis time be different and got my dick wet. unprotected like a reel nigga, she gon get pregent againz dat just meen mo'money. Den I tricked her into giben me de gobement money for baby clothes and sheeeeit. Got me dem knew Jordan'z instead. Now I look fly and mackin on a younger girl think I gotz money. Gonna make another gobement cash cow out that bitch. Real NIGGZ fo'life yo.

As a white nationalist I fully support you guys. People are happiest (and nations work best) when they live with their own people and race.

If all blacks return to Africa, two things might happen: either Africa becomes a bigger shithole or it pulls itself together on common race and advances into parity with the rest of the world. The latter is less likely in my opinion but I'd like to see it come about.

How would Africa improve itself once all blacks return to their homeland?

It's impossible to move all american population to Ethiopia,

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>we wuz like kangz n shit
Something I've always wondered about: You know how humans see faces/people in nature, or when they look up at the clouds? Do niggers see their friends and relatives when they look down at their shit before flushing it? Like, "Hey! Dat be lookin like my auntie LaQueefa n shit! An dat one be lookin like my boy DaLonTavius! Shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeit! Welp, time to b gettin back to rapin and murderin."

>Dimensions sudenlly starts to shift
>Now a wall that where once made of wood and wet toilet paper becomes bricks and concrete
>Go outside, see gardens, huwhite kids playing.
>Sudenly huwhite tradwife of the neighbour greets me with a smile:

>*Hello Mister Philip, i just wanted to welcome you to our huwhite neighbourhood !*

>Shocked by what i've seen, i turn around.
>My once 1x1 square meters shack on the hill became a huwhite mansion in the plains.
>Look at my hands... The contrast between the palm of my hand and my skin is gone.
>In the distance i can hear the soft sound of a piano playing a familiar succession of notes, sound followed by voices...

youtube.com/watch?v=STlJl49XEbI

>And now i know... That i'm

HUWHITE !

Jokes on you I fap furiously to this kind of pictures.

>that pic
/niggers

>WE

>WUZ

AYO, THREAD THEME UP IN THIS BITCH HO MUDDAFUCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

GIT U SOMMADAT NO-LADGE, NIGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=i3tOhIKzakw

Tell us, are women satisfied after you've infected bitches with STDs with your diseased purple knobs and make their cunts discharge cottage cheese?... you dirty fuck.

Make me Huwhite, Jared.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

>this kills the "black" (20% BLEACHED) "nationalist" (what nation?)

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIETT

OOF

>flag
checks out

no-no-no-no BWAAAAAHAHA

make me huwhite jared

Eби cи мaйкaтa, пeдaл!

go to nigeria and see how black nationalism is working. also why do you want a nation? borders are jsut something white men drew to help support their supremacy. all people should be free to roam wherever they desire you bigot

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT WERE UNDER ATTACK

>KANGS

I imagine myself in asuncion, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te BR, uruguayo and Argie dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (rupave) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in the jungle, my homeland. My guarani brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Get out plz

at least you understand that our breeding capabilities are faster than your bullet producing :D
>next time germany gives argetina tanks we wont go save your ass friend.

I’m not sure why Sup Forums-smokers don’t support black nationalism and separatism. I absolutely do.

shit bait

Make me huwhite, Jared!
Sorry it took longer than 10 seconds :(

Well I'm going to try my luck and see if someone legitimate is here: why is it that people in the African diaspora focus on hallmarks of their race being blatant bullshit (subsaharan Africans somehow being the Egyptians, Cathaginians, Moors, and the like) and not actual empires known to be dominated by sub-Saharan Africans such as Mali, Nok, and Songhai?

Make me Huwhite ,Jared!

Why do niggers do the whole Egyptian meme. It’s historicslly inaccurate. Egyptians were Mose closely related to the brown skinned modern day copts. One actually useful and not entirely always failed ancient black civilization was Numidia why can’t you niggers be proud of something you actually did?

Blacks are so ugly, the guy in OPs picture has the body of a god yet I'm still more attractive kek