P*GANS BTFO

This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Have been Christian for thousands of years.

>CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hO2NdP5hRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya'all don't get it, or you swallowed the Globalist blue pill.

It doesn't matter. Just go back to the OLD Latin rite, and the old Christian ways before that idiot Martin Luther missed the whole point and tried to make sense out of it.

MUH BIBLE IS JEWISH

Show your flag you filthy kike

GRRRR Y DO U STILL BELEEVE IN JESUS

>fyrstr
t. typical autistic retard ever on the comment section
>muh god haz a hammer xtianz!
>yourz iz nailed on a stikz n shiet
(who was for some reason even by holding that hammer got BTFOed by a carpenter)
"muh deus gevalt"
literally LARPs as a viKang with plastic armor and shield

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW

gr y u stl bleve in chesus

It doesn't matter.

The old Christian religion created Western Civ. The big mistake was the reformation, and not killing the apostates. Next thing you know this whole bullshit "Religious Liberty" sprang up and a bunch of idiots started whining about the existence of God.

And there are others that are more free practicing traditional polytheists here that do not conform to the bullshit neopagans are spewing.
They're still walking a path and trying to learn but they have only found fool's gold. They'll lead their followers to a certain desert.

the christian bible and jesus is the greatest antithesis to jews and judaism, jews like sarah silverman would kill jesus a second time given the chance

I can’t stop licking nigger feet

Just because your the goodest of goyim dosn't mean you aren't still just a goyim.

ok larpagan

>Rome creates the greatest civilization in the history of mankind whilst having Greco-Roman gods
>Christianity comes along and single handedly causes the downfall of Rome
>Europe is thrown into a Dark Age that lasts literally a thousand years and no nation would ever reach the glory of Rome until at least 1700 years after

Y-yeah, Christianity is great!

Don't forget to pay your tithe!

Degeneracy and Nordic pagan invasion caused the downfall of rome They where literally having gay marriages and Dark ages is a enlightenment myth.

Lol Jesus and Varg are equally pathetic

Every time until you like it.

Christianity weakened the Romans to the point where the Germaniggers could invade. Most of the invaders were already Christians by the time that happened anyways.

>puts heathen runes on his forces
>holds biggest mayday fest ever
>christian
kys memeflaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_hO2NdP5hRc

I'm pretty sure Catholicism built Europe up and only did so by integrating what was developed by pagans (I.e. what Europe already had but united under symbolic system.). What was toxically imported as a pure Christian element is universalism (only one truth for all humanity) and inverted/weak virtues. This is not a new criticism. What Christianity did for Europe was both good and bad.

Rome survived for another 1000 years under christian Rule in the east. Blaming Christians is ridiculous.

Still pagan.

>boy I sure do love attacking other white people over inconsequential religious beliefs while Jews and Muslims take over the world and murder us all

Christianity has morphed into a cuck religion. Christianity was only ever great because it was heavily influenced by paganism. In order to make Christianity great again, we must revitalize it with a healthy dose of paganism which is essentially realism. This lovey dovery stuff must be replaced with BLOOD AND SOIL.

This, why can't we just all get along. I'm torn between the two, leaning more towards trad Catholicism though, but I will still support any pagan who fights for Western Civilization. Our enemies are not each other.

only protestants are cucks, see all nordic countries

proper Catholic nations like Poland has no tolerance for fags abortions or muslims, they have spine unlike lutheran protestant cucks

>Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians.
who founded rome?
you dingus.

Yeshu is a acronym meaning יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ "may his name be obliterated" this just proves that Jews hate Christ.

If you are a true catholic you literally CANNOT support pagans. Don’t use the faith to larp. Either believe it or don’t.

This. I'm sick of faggots pretending to be Christian just to have something "western" and "traditional" to latch onto, when they really don't believe in God and merely see religion as a political tool.

Unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.

>BE AFRAID

Exactly.
They can call me cuck all they want but I value Christ above western civ. I just also happen to believe that in doing so we can save western civ.

>reddit spacing
>reddit flag

North american pagans lol

Thor was a crossdressing faggot.
Odin was a literal cuckold who got cucked by his own brothers ve and ville.

Stop larping you cancerous spergs

>Points out that Jesus is a Jew
>Posts demeaning caricature of Jew

You've won this, I can no longer be Christian now because of this. Congratulations friendo.

What are you gonna do about all the degenerates that don't believe in Christ? There are a hell of alot of them!

>muh runes
is this all you tards have

That’s their prerogative. Not all will be saved user.

>When you were away Yusef, I became pregnant.
>Yahweh did it.
>I believe you, I will call him my son anyways.

Litteral cuck religion.

>(((1)))
>meme flags

Because the bible is what I know best. You should try reading it OP it has the answers to all your problems

>Have been Christian for thousands of years.
Gotta stop you there, user. N. European ancestors are only Christian going back about one thousand years.

In the Roman Empire, Christianity wasn't even legal until 313AD. So, not even 2000 years in S. Europe.

I don't "support" pagans but I see no reason to have endless arguments with people I otherwise agree with about our religious differences.

Why do you care yanks? most of you aren't even white and christianity is the main reason you even have a country.

Well I was replying to a bong who literally said that.

Why you talking to yourself

Just a factual correction, Imran.

>Imran.
Ok jamal juan smith

>implying Catholics aren't literal degenerate Pharisees

>Gets presented with logically and historically irrefutable argument
>Blurts out an insult with a reaction image of his e cleb fav

Take this oldfaggots boomers cock out of your mouth, fanboy, it's embarassing

>the dark age was caused by Christianity and not by economic and climate changes leading to feudalism and religion evolving to enforce cultural norms needed to survive

Yeah, naw

>meme flag
>muh siege
Hey, shut the fuck up faggot.

retard confirmed along with most Europeans btw most US is still majority white nice try dou

>I'm historically illiterate on the late Roman decadence
>I'm history illiterate on the east Roman empire-Christian Byzantine , that survived for another 500 years
>I'm a retard
>Flag checks out

All that nigger admixture surely explains why Amerimutts are notoriously stupid

Let's stop divide and conquer!

American white nationalism and saving Europe is going to be the most difficult task. All white people who wish to acheive that can be allies.

Do not mistake what the left means by "ally" when they mean 'subordinate.' An ally is just someone that aides in a shared goal, and conducts in a level of mutual respect.

Pagans and Christians can and must work on the same goals and respect eachother.

After the wars are won, then maybe if the tensions are too high, then the pagans can have a small separate ethnostate. But we stand the greatest chance of avoiding destruction if we work together.

There are degenerate pagans, and there are cuck christians. But there are people of BOTH right now that want to save the west.

In all actions think: "Who benefits?"

When White Pagans and Christians fight: JEW BENEFITS!