Dragon Ball Super

So Episode 77 should be considered to be the first episode of the Universal Tournament arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGNOkZU9L18
youtu.be/DOG8oA8V010
youtu.be/coNJ1QbYX1E
youtu.be/Lj1zzwmzvng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know about that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Probably, but I prefer the Paradise Grass idea

pick one.

Not canon, user. 3-0 when?

He lost to Black tho who has Goku's body.

Goku could go ssj3 and one shot majin vegeta.
Goku literally was holding to not hurt his ego

Again, not canon.

Goku would have beaten himself if he had used that worthless form. He was holding it back because he didn't want to disadvantage himself. Not that it mattered in the end, since Vegeta's undefeated record against Goku improved to 2-0.

3-0 when? Do you think AT will write an even more embarrassing loss for the clown?

I hope the manga chapter this month have some nice fight choreography.

Reminder that everyone who thinks Goku's a shitty parent should stop spouting DBZA memes

>Again, not canon.
There's no definitive canon. :^)

The manga is canon for anyone who has been paying attention, user. Your paper-thin excuses won't make up Goku's abysmal record against Vegeta.

Either Z or Super Trunks, but I'll go with Z because of long-haired Trunks.

Interesting, and quite good editing to be frank, but Vegeta is still undefeated against Goku. Showing his losses against others won't change that. Are you that upset, user?

>responding to the autistic Vegetafag
Stop don't you remember what happened before?

This scene made me shoot many loads.

>thinking they started that

Thanks Doc

I can't be upset over this forced meme you've been doing for the past several threads.

Maybe but they made a lot of people believe their bullshit

This

>Goku would have beaten himself if he had used that worthless form

I really wish they'd grow up already.

what if bra finally being born triggers a growth spurt on goten and trunks?

Why does Toyataro have the need to make everyone edgy. Hit is chill in the anime. Then again I expect nothing less from the guy who made Xicor: half god half saiyan

I agree, they should not respond like Goku has never responded to his losses against Vegeta.

So you are upset. I'm sorry user, I'm just stating facts. I never meant to offend.

What are you trying to prove, user? There was a severe flaw in SSB that Vegeta and Goku were unaware of. Vegeta, by unintentionally revealing this flaw, in turn made Goku aware of it. Just goes to show that Vegeta is a far more useful fighter overall.

This would've been a great filler episode.
>wanting Goku to wear this outfit already

meant for this

He is a bad parent

>Hit is chill in the anime.
Nah anime Hit is a faggot, manga Hit is a bro.

Toyo didn't create Xicor. Xicor has been on the internet since early 2000s, he merely used the character for his doujinshi.

Then why do his kids love him. Come on user even Goten the kid who's childhood he missed is close to him now.

>go to your firstborn son's movie debut
>can't even be fucked to change out of your gi
>fall asleep during it and talk that shit RIGHT TO HIS FUCKING FACE

FATHER
OF
THE
YEAR

God the daddy issues faggots are back to project on to Dragon Ball again.

Are you baiting, right?

You don't have to defend him.
Now tell us where he touches you, Goten.

>I beat this guy but since i can't kill him can I throw him off the stage
Yeah what a bro

Why is the first Trunks' jacket so short? It looks ridiculous, like one of those short women's jackets. I guess you don't care about fashion when you're the last of your race. Even the third Trunks looks dumb though, shorts + boots + long jacket and a scarf. Like make up your mind, do you want to be dressed for summer, winter or fall?

>being this stupid
wew

Because he's a hack.
The manga should be better than the anime, it has a low bar to shoot for, but somehow it's on-par, matching the anime's shit with substandard quality and lack of memorable characters due to playing it safe.
Toyo is god-awful.

No I'm not just look at this . It really bothers me

lmao

you're a fucking retard.

Everyone thought it was Barry so that was Goku's way of showing support for Gohan. It's called being subtle user. If Gohan got the credit he deserved Goku would have acted differently

Right here

Anime-Hit said exactly the same several times, user

>that Piccolo smile
Top kek

The one who isn't a ningen

>Spends a few hours with his kid whom he never met before
>Kid already loves him
How does Goku do it

What ever happened to Baba?

Because 90s clothes. Or maybe Toriyama just doesn't have a good fashion sense.

Anime Hit was a faggot, Goku tried talking to him after the tournament and Hit just ignored him.

He didn't from what I remember

plot demands that Goku be loved at all times

Tsunderes are better than edgelords

He said it after defeat Vegeta also after kick Goku ass (before KK)

>Tsunderes are better than edgelords
Manga Hit isn't a Tsundere but yeah anime Hit a shit.

Why was this arc so dumb?

Because it was uninspired filler. And the villain was a Pilaf rehash.

Anime Hit is the one that acts like a Tsundere to Goku. Manga Hit is a generic edgy assassin. The least Toyo could have done was make him amusing like Tao

is noone adressing the fact that videl is getting NTRed?

>Say I don't like how Toyo did Hit
>Are you bating user
Seriously

because she's not?

Because she never got NTR'd.

Also Cocoa should have been punished too, but she got off scott free, but I guess her getting forgotten by the japs is enough punishment.

>Toyotaro making edgelords
>not Toei

Bait or retarded user

Dragon Ball doesn't do Subtlety. Trying too hard, faggot.

At least he was there instead of going to King Kai's place or wandering around. Goku is improving. Hell, he has a job now.

>Dragon Ball doesn't do Subtlety.
?
youtube.com/watch?v=cGNOkZU9L18

Being an idol is enough suffering

Well at least Bra wasn't forgotten. I was really thinking EoZ was going to get retconned. Although I could live with Bulma's outfit and hair at EoZ being retconned.

who is ready for best girl

Toriyama has already said EoZ is canon, in spite of Uub haters's tears

>source my disgusting cum filled ass

This

kill yourself salagir.

So why is Super foreshadowing Pan to be the most powerful jesus baby ever?

She was a jobber in GT

youtu.be/DOG8oA8V010

youtu.be/coNJ1QbYX1E

youtu.be/Lj1zzwmzvng

She's a gag character for now

They're trying to redeem her user.

And that's fine.

Pretty much, and an overpowerd baby is funny.

Pan is going to be the next Arale.

>super
Battle of the Gods started the "Pan is the Messiah" stuff

Arguably Dragonball Z set that up ages ago

The final 3 episodes of DBZ seem out of place now, why would Goku need to search for UUB to fight. He has multiple universes and shit to do.

>Battle of the Gods
>not part of Super

Kinda.
Well, he made a promise to Buu, remember?

Kid trunks. I love the little shit. Perfect mix of spoiled, Cocky and cute enough for it to not bug me. Plus I think his friendship with Goten is cute.

Can't fucking stand his japanese voice though.

That fucking cat loves Goku and Vegeta to death, he needs to quit lyin.

Posession and mind control is always the worst fucking thing.

I love the Ginyu force and even that part was just BARELY enjoyable. And it ensures that one fight in half the dragonball Z games is going to suck.

She's still at her temple charging people billions of dollars or severe ass whoopings to tell them fortunes.

Beerus is tsundere.

But Yamcha is, in Beerus' eyes, da real MVP.

daily reminder that Future Trunks in the manga may continue to have purple hair.

I mean he is the strongest

I honestly really enjoy the spirit of EoZ. Personally I'd love for Uub's training to be more of an adventure than the constant onslaught of ridiculously powerful villains that Dragonball became. Like maybe when Uub gets strong enough they'd travel to other universes or something to see other powerful fighters or cool locations instead of having to stop planet destroyers from destroying planets.